Final

Stuttering Love

I'm almost die in embarrassement right now.. -.-"

******

“Hyung, I know you’re so eager for get him, but this locker is too small!” Sungjong whined while making his body fit in the small locker.

                “Sstt Jongie. Don’t be so noisy! Someone might hear us.” Yoseob replied. His small body fit so perfectly in the locker next to Sungjong.

                They are actually in the changing room, waiting for Dongwoon’s and Myungsoo’s P.E class done. Sungjong’s hoping that the owner of the locker won’t open his locker when he arrives later, or he’ll be so embarrassed.

                “Just hope that this plan will work, or I’ll kill you hyung. Because of this, I skipped my cooking class!” Sungjong grunted.

                “You’re not the only one that skipped class, me too. I’m even skipped Chemist class for this.” Yoseob said. After that they fall into deep silent. When Sungjong wants to open his mouth, suddenly the changing room’s door opened and a lot of sweaty student come. Sungjong gasped, he doesn’t know who is the owner of this-damn-small-locker. He decided to stay silent and doesn’t move at all.

                When the noise start to down, Sungjong let out his relieved breath.

                “Hyung..” he whispered.

                No answer. He tried again. Still, no answer. Sungjong panicked.

                He slowly come out from the small locker and gasped when he sees Yoseob’s locker’s door opened, and there’s no one inside. He still holding his locker’s door when someone shouting behind him.

                “What are you doing with my locker?” Sungjong jumped and stumbling backwards, make the locker’s door closed, with his fingers trapped between them.

                “Aah!” Sungjong falls to the floor while holding his fingers. The boy that shouted to him before, rushing towards him.

                “Are you okay?!” asked him worriedly. Sungjong’s  looking down at his fingers, and hissing when the boy touch his swollen fingers.

                “I’m fine, don’t worr..” Sungjong regretted for looking up, only to see Myungsoo’s eyes. He immediately blushed.

                “Do you have a fever? Why is your face so red?” he asked. Sungjong shakes his head quickly. “From your uniform, you’re a junior right? What are you doing in this changing room?”

                Sungjong really wants to tell him, but he remember that his (and Yoseob) plans must be a secret. Sungjong really upset and afraid that Myungsoo’ll mad at him. That tought makes Sungjong’s eyes watery. Myungsoo surprised when he sees the tears slowly made its way on the younger’s flawless skin.

                “Yah, are you really hurt?” When he doesn’t get the answer from Sungjong, he sighed and suddenly stand up and pulls Sungjong so he is standing right now. He caresses Sungjong’s cheeks to wipe his tears. Sungjong stilled for a moment before he felt Myungso pulls his hand, and walking hand in hand, out from the changing room. Sungjong doesn’t know where Myungsoo leads him to. He looks around him and found no one on the corridor, well now everyone is in their class except him and Myungsoo.

                Suddenly, he sees two boys talking near the toilet. He widening his eyes when he realized that they are Yoseob and Dongwoon.

                Why is Seobbie hyung there? With Dongwoon hyung too??

                But Sungjong doesn’t has a chance to calls his hyung as Myungsoo still dragging him. He blushing again when he remember that Myungsoo still holding his hand. He immediately know where Myungsoo leads him. The infirmary.

                Myungsoo open the door , placing Sungjong on the bed, and then searching first aid kit box. Sungjong notice the nurse is nowhere to be seen. So it’s just me and him.. just the two of us.. That thought suddenly makes his heart beat faster. I’m going to stutter, I’m going to reveal all the plans, I’m going to hit him, I’m going to.. ! I need to go out from here before he’s back!

                Sungjong screaming in his head and jumps from the bed and run to the door. When he wants to grab the handle,

                “Where are you going?” Sungjong froze. “Come here, I’ll treat your wounds.” Sungjong turns his body to Myungsoo and walks so fast to the bed and sit there again. You need to relax Sungjong, and don’t say anything. Myungsoo pulls a chair and sit in front of Sungjong and start working. The wounds aren’t deep, hell it’s just a scratch actually.

                But Sungjong being Sungjong, he never got any wound before. That made his skin very smooth without any scar. He wincing when Myungsoo put the bandages on. Myungsoo chuckling.

                “Is it really hurt?” Sungjong just stay silent. When he doesn’t get an answer (again), he looking up only to see a pair of big brown eyes are staring at him. For a moment, his hands stop working on Sungjong’s wounds. They staring at each other, before the older smiles –a very beautiful smile that makes Sungjong out from the trance state– and continuing the work again.

                “So, what’s your name?” He asked. Sungjong gulps.

                “Jong Sung Lee!” !

                Confused, Myungsoo lifts his head to see the younger’s face is red as tomato, with his eyes closed very tight, and his lips let out a very low curses. “Why is your name so weird?”

                “No.. I mean.. Yes.. No-no.. Ah.. I..”

                “Hey hey. Relax.. I won’t bite you. Now taking a breath, and let it out slowly..”

                Sungjong does as instructed. After calming down, he tells Myungsoo his true name. “Lee Sungjong. My name is Lee Sungjong.” Myungsoo smiles.

                “Hi Sungjong. My name is Myungsoo.” He said. “Kim Myungsoo.”

*******

                “Is that a bruise?”

                “Oh my God! My oppa gotten into a fight?”

                “Oh! His perfect face is ruined now.”

                “Who dare to did that?!”

                Yoseob try hard to hold his laughs, while Sungjong burying his face in his hands. Yoseob let out a giggle.

                “Oh gosh Jongie, why didn’t you control your body? That was a perfect-romantic moment, yet you kicked his eye with your knee?!” Yoseob said. Sungjong’s face is flushing.

                “I can’t hyung. You know that my body has its own mind when I near my crush.” He answered, defeated. Yesterday when Myungsoo still holding his hands, Sungjong can felt his heart beating like crazy. Just when Myungsoo leaned down to looked at his fingers, his right knee jerked up and kicked right at Myungsoo’s left eye, made him fell from his chair. And Sungjong need to help him while kept saying sorry to him.

                Yoseob looking up again at Myungsoo’s table that in the middle of the cafeteria. He can see the bruise on his left eye when he is enjoying his lunch. “But Jongie, you never kicked anyone face before. You only kicked their feet or slapped them right on the face.”

                Sungjong lift his head and look at Myungsoo’s bruise and sighing. “Now what should I do hyung? He might mad at me and never want to know me or even worse never want to see me again?!”

                “Don’t giving up Jongie-“ Suddenly, a student stood in front of their table and gives Yoseob a rose. “From him.” He said while pointing at Dongwoon. Yoseob takes the flower and looking up only to see Dongwoon’s smiling face from his table. Yoseob mouthing a ‘thank you’ to him, when Dongwoon winked, Yoseob’s face is a deep red.

                “Wow hyung.. you already got his attention.” Sungjong whispering at the older’s ear. Suddenly Yoseob’s shy smile turns into a smirk one. “Look at your crush Jongie.”

                When Sungjong lifting his head he meets Myungsoo’s eyes. Myungsoo smiles when the younger looking at him and waving at him. Sungjong quickly put his head down. “Well, since we know that he doesn’t mad at you, I dare you to confess your feelings toward him in Valentine’s day.”

                Are you my bestfriend hyung?

*******

If you can fulfill the dare, I’ll treat you and Myungsoo on the your first date~” Yoseob’s words keep running in his head as he walks to his locker. He let out a breath as he opens the door. When he exchange his books, suddenly someone hits the locker beside his, make him jump.

“Ow~ do you scared?” a girl said in a mocking tone. Another three girls are surrounding him. He didn’t know who they are. “Why L oppa waved at you?”

L oppa..?

oh.  “I don’t know.”

“Why he smiled at you?! Are you seducing him?!”

“No! and I don’t know!”

“Why are you screaming?” a deep voice come from behind the girl. They all turn their head and surprised when they saw Myungsoo there. Myungsoo narrowing his eyes. “Are you starting a fight?” he asked the girl. The girl gasping and surprisingly hugging Sungjong in a strong hold.

“O-of course not oppa! I’m a good girl and a good fans of yours!” the girl and her group smiling, trying to look cute (yes cute, until Sungjong wants to throwing up).

“You can leave now.” Myungsoo said a cold tone and a cold face. The girls quickly run from there, afraid Myungsoo will kick them out from “L oppa fans group”. Myungsoo’s smiling and walking until he stood in front of Sungjong who looks down at his feet.

“Sorry about that. They are really crazy you know.” Sungjong only nod, his face starts warming up. Myungsoo chuckling. “You are so cute.” He ruffling the younger’s hair. Didn’t expecting this, Sungjong immediately takes a step back only to get his head hit the locker so does his right elbow, with a loud bang.

“Do you still afraid of me Sungjong?” Myungsoo let out a sigh when Sungjong doesn’t answer. He moves and takes the younger into his arms and hugging him.  He caressing the younger’s soft hair. “Don’t afraid Jong-ah. I will never hurt you.” He let go the younger and kissing his head, and smiling, his dimple showing.

“Now, go to your class okay?” Still in trance state, Sungjong nodding and walking to his next class, leaving a grining Myungsoo. When he arrived at his class, he touch his head and suddenly a picture of a chocolate fondant filling his head.

Seobbie hyung.. I take your dare…

*******

13 February

                “What are you doing honey?” Mrs. Lee walking to the kitchen where her only son stood.

                “I want make a chocolate fondant eomma.”

                “A cake? For who?” Mrs. Lee asked as she tied Sungjong’s slightly long hair.

                “For…” he hesitating to tell his mother or not. “Your crush?” Mrs. Lee teased. Sungjong immediately turns red, but nodding anyway. Mrs. Lee smiling and kissing her son’s cheek.

                “Good luck honey. Make me proud.” Sungjong’s smile getting wider. “Thanks mom.”

                When Mrs. Lee walking out of the kitchen, Sungjong a deep breath and smiling, start to works. With 100g dark chocolate, 10g cocoa, 100g butter, 2 eggs, 70g caster sugar, 50g flour, and ½ tsp baking powder, Sungjong start to melting, mixing, pouring the ingredients. When he puts the fondant in the oven, he prays with all his love, the cake won’t burn, and Myungsoo will receive his cake and his feeling.

 

14 February

                Sungjong walks so slow on the hallways. He looks around. Everyone already gave their chocolate for their beloved or crush. But Sungjong? His fondant still wrapping in a small box in his bag.

                “Jongie!” he turns and found Yoseob’s running towards him. “Ne hyung?”

                “Are you already gave Myungsoo your chocolate?”

                “Not yet hyung. I don’t know how to give it to him.” Suddenly a thought come across his mind. “Are you going to give your chocolate for Dongwoon hyung?”

                “I’m already give it to him.” Yoseob said with a smirk. Sungjong’s jaw dropped. “And now is your time.” Yoseob said as he pushing the younger to Myungsoo’s class. There, inside the classroom, they see Myungsoo’s and Dongwoon’s desk full of chocolates and gifts. Yoseob rummaging through Sungjong’s bag and takes the small box out, handing it to the younger.

                “Give it to him.” He said and pushing Sungjong again until they both standing in front of Myungsoo’s desk. Myungsoo looking up from the chocolates and gifts, instantly smiling when he sees Sungjong holding a small box with a red face.

                “He-here.. for.. for you.” Sungjong puts the box on the table.

                Myungsoo take the box and open it. The whole class –even Yoseob– gasping when they see the fondant. From the smell they know that it’s so delicious. “Thank you-“ Myunsoo stops his words when he see Sungjong run from the class. “Sungjong!” he shouted and immediately runs to chase the younger. Yoseob takes the box and run from the class too.

                Sungjong runs until he reaching the school’s garden. He run so fast that make him doesn’t realize that he already climbing up a tree. When he try to control his breath, he surprised when he see how high he is. He begins to trembling. If only he doesn’t has this stuttering habit, he won’t be up here now.

                “Sungjong!” he heard a voice calling him. “Where are you?” When Myungsoo right below him, he speaks with a low tone.

                “Hy-hyung.. I’m here.” Sungjong said, still trembling. Myungsoo looking up and widening his eyes.

                “Why are you there? Can you climbing down?” Myungsoo asked. Sungjong just shakes his head. His eyes start to wet. “Don’t cry!” Myungsoo panicked. He looking around to find a ladder, but there’s none. An idea come to his mind. “Jump Sungjong! I’ll catch you!”

                Sungjong widening his eyes and shaking his head. Too high..

                “Do you trust me Jong-ah?” Sungjong nodding his head. “Then jump. I’ll catch you, I promise.” Myungsoo said in soft tone. Sungjong looking at Myungsoo eyes. And he trust him. When Myungsoo open his arms, Sungjong jump from the tree and landing perfectly on top of Myungsoo. Their eyes meet. Face so close to each other.

                “Didn’t I tell you that I will never hurt you?” Myungsoo said with a smile. Myungsoo try to sit up, make Sungjong sits on his lap. Sungjong holding the older’s shirt so he won’t fall backwards. “Do you have a confession for me?” he asked.

                “I..um.. I like.. you hyung..” Sungjong shakes his head. “No no. I.. Love.. you.. hyung.” Sungjong said while looking at his hands instead of Myungsoo’s eyes. Myungsoo cupping Sungjong’s cheeks, lifting his head, and smiling.

                “Good to know, cause I love you too.” Sungjong’s jaw dropped. “Since..when?”

                “From the first time I saw you in the hallroom.” Sungjong try to remember. That long..?

                “Well Lee Sungjong, will you be my boyfriend?” Myungsoo asked. Sungjong’s eyes start to wet again, but this time come along with a smile. He’s nodding his head.

                “Yes, I will hyung.” Myungsoo’s smiling and leaning closer to the younger, kissing him slowly. When he pulls apart, Myungsoo puts his forehead against the stunning Sungjong.

                “I’m glad I can have you now. Thanks to Yoseob hyung and Dongwoon hyung.” He said. Sungjong blinks his eyes twice. “What? Why?”

                “Because I want you to have a boyfriend like I do Jongie.” Yoseob answered as he walks to where the two sit with Dongwoon right beside him. He brings the fondant with him, while Dongwoon brings a spoon. Sungjong trying to lift himself from Myungsoo’s lap, but the older’s arms around him don’t help. His face flushing again.

                “Are you embarrassed Jongie?” Yoseob teased. He and Dongwoon sit next to them. Sungjong’s pouting now, cause the awkward position and Yoseob’s tease. “What are you doing here hyung?”

                “Why? I can go everywhere I want with my boyfriend.” Dongwoon said. Sungjong frowns. “Are you two dating now?” Sungjong asked.

                “Yes, from last year.” Yoseob said.

                “What?! Why you never told me hyung?!” Sungjong asked. “Cause he wants it to be a surprise.” Dongwoon answered.

                “Now eat this fondant before I eat it.” Yoseob said, shoving the fondant to Sungjong’s hands. Dongwoon gives him the spoon. “I’m going to eat Yoseob’s chocolate.” He said with a smile.

                “Aaaahh~” Myungsoo opens his mouth. Sungjong smile and feeding him the fondant.

                Everything is perfect. But they forget to attend their class since they’re too busy now.

                Well, who cares about school?

"Yoseob hyung, don't forget your promise okay?"

****

A/N: Should I add a chapter in Myungsoo's POV? thanks for reading! XD