Confession

Prom Confession

You were standing in the corner of the gym alone. No one had asked you out for prom, even so you still decided to come. Watching your friends dancing with their date, you feel a little jealous. You decided to leave because there was no point of staying. When you exited the gym, a hand took yours and dragged you back into the gym. You looked up shocked to see Kyuhyun dragging you. He let go of you and before you could say anything, he said "Sh~~______(your name) I wanna ask you something." You crossed your arms and nodded. He bowed down, gave a hand and asked "Would you want to have a dance?" You uncrossed your arms and smiled. You took his hand and let him drag you to the middle of the gym. You didn't notice him give him a O.K sign to the D.J. The D.J. changed the music to a slow classical one. The spotlight suddenly shoned on you and Kyuhyun as you danced. When the song was over, Kyuhyun left to do something. You sighed and thought to yourself "Just when I thought I can have a good time..." your thoughts suddenly stopped when you here Kyuhyun on the stage. "______(your name)!" You look towards him. Just then music started playing, he started singing. His beautiful clear voice warmed your heart. When he was done singing, he came off stage and walked towards you. Your beated against your ribcage, he kneeled in front of you and confessed "I liked you for a long time. Will you go out with me?" He blushed. You cupped his cheeks and gave him a quick kiss on the lips and said "Yes!" He smiled and kissed you. "This is the best day of my life!" Was your thoughts when he kissed you.