The Prince's Hatred

Isolated Kingdom

The Prince's Hatred

 

Sehun looked out the window of his room watching the snow fall. He always did. It comforted him when he was sad. His older brother Suho was frustrated with him because he never left the castle. Suho wanted to go to the market with Sehun but he refused, again.

For 14 years this had been going on.

Since he was 5 Sehun hasn't left the castle. He hated everyone outside his room. After a while Sehun started hating Suho. Suho banged on the door and jiggled the handle, "Sehun!! Unlock this door!"

Once he realized banging on the door won't help he looked at the floor, "Sehun.... Please. I know you're in there. You can't keep locking yourself up like this." Sehun looked at the door but it suddenly started snowing in his room. He glared and looked out the window again, 'I'm not opening that door.' He thought. Suho rested his head on the door, "Sehun..Why do you shut me out?! I'm here for you..! I always have, and always will. We only have each other.."

He looked at the ground and closed his eyes forcing the water drops to stay in his eyes. Sehun didn't reply he just stared out the window as the walls of his room started freezing. Suho felt the door start to get cold, "Sehun..? Why is it so cold? Are you okay?" He put both hands on the door knob and tried to get in, "Sehun! Open the door!"

Sehun glared but then panicked. He didn't know how to control his power he tried calming down. Suddenly the ice started disappearing. He he exhaled looking at the door, "Suho. Go away. Nothings wrong. I just need to be alone." Suho looked at the door and closed his eyes, " Thats all you do damn it. You isolate yourself 24/7 You ne-" He was cut off by Sehun yelling, "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING! LEAVE ME ALONE! YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME BUT YOU DON'T!"

Suho bit the inside of his bottom lip trying to stop himself from crying, "...Fine Sehun. I'll leave." He took a deep breath and walked away from the room. Sehun had made such a tight fist that he drew blood from his hands. He stared at his hands. He then walked over to his mirror and put his hands on it.

He pushed them down and slid them slowly straight down. He winced his pain until he reached the bottem of the mirror. Blood was smired down the mirror dripping at the bottem. He blood was so cold the mirror fogged slightly. He looked at his blood-cover reflect with an emotionless face. He turned around and sat, looking out the window again.

Suho's coronation is tomorrow. Sehun didn't want to go. He was worried he'd screw up and let his powers show. He glared at the thought, "They'd surely kill me if they knew." His hatred toward everyone grew slightly. Sehun walked to his bed and laid down. Tomorrow is going to be hell. Ice always melts in hell.

~

 

Suho woke up and put a smile on his face. He was actually happy for this day. He was going to be coronated as King. He got dressed in his fancy clothes he had chosen. He then sat in his room readying himself to see Sehun.

Sehun woke up emotionless as always. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. 'Maybe today won't be such a bad day.' he thought and then he realized, 'It's Suho coronation today.' He got out of bed and stretched. Sehun knew Suho would knock on that door any moment to make sure he was awake. He looked around the room and spotted the outfit he was going to wear. It was normal royal clothes with a cape. He shrugged as he looked at it. He quickly put it on and did his hair. He decided if he had to do this was going to look presentable. He looked at himself in the mirror that still had his blood on it. The blood had dried, but it was still there, and so were the feelings behind it...hatred.

Sehun was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a knock, "Yes?" He answered the knock unsurely. The door slowly opened revealing his brother. Sehun glared at Suho though the blood covered mirror. Suho's eyes widen, "Sehun..why is there blood on the mirror..?" Sehun kept glaring, "No reason." Suho sighed, "There's no reason why blood is on your mirror?" He raised an eyebrow, "Honestly Sehun. I love you but I can't deal with this today I want us to have a good time today. Please can you smile today and enjoy yourself." Suhun turned around and looked at Suho in the eye, "I shall do as you ask today. But remember that I won't tomorrow or the day after tomorrow." Sehun turned back around and walked over to his window. He could see citizens, aristocrats, and other royals starting to arrive. Suho left the room and went down to the dinnig hall and th ballroom to make sure everything was set up. Sehun stared out the window and inhaled and exhaled. He whispered to himself words that he needed to keep himself sane, "Conceal, don't feel. Don't let it show." He whispered several times before a maid walked in telling him it was time for his brother's ceremony. 

~

 

Sehun hated every minute of the ceremony. He wanted to leave. Suho's smile had widened every second. When the ceremony was over the ball had begun. People ate, and drank. It seem like Sehun would have had fun if he cared. He leaned against the wall drinking a drink when a man walked over. He was tall, towering over Sehun. His face was very handsom. He looked like he was one the aristocrats his brother invited, "Hey. You're King Suho's little brother right?" Sehun didn't respond, he just gave him a cold glare that, without Sehun's realization froze the man's heart and he suddenly turned to ice. Sehun's eyes widened in confusion. 'T-Theres no way I did that..' Everyone stared at Sehun and the ice man. Suho walked over hurriedly and grabbed Sehun's arm and quietly said, "Sehun..what's going on?! Why did Kris turn to ice?" People looked around scared, saying things like 'he did it' 'its a curse' Sehun glared suddenly and started walking out, Suho ran after him and grabbed his wrist. Sehun pulled his wrist away and his glove came off. His glare harshened, "Give it back!" He tried to get it back, "No Sehun! What's going on?!" Sehun started walking for the door and Suho tried to grab his arm again but Sehun turned around and punched Suho in the jaw making Suho fall to the floor. Suho put his hand on his cold jaw and felt frost. Sehun ran out and people followed, and others helped Suho. Sehun ran as fast as he could. It slowly started snowing. He got out of the city and headed for the mountains. He knew he'd be alone there. 

{~Kai here! Okay that ending . I'm sorry! Anyway I think I'm going to make the next chapter about Luhan unless people object. Thanks for reading!~}