Sibling Rivalry

Sibling Rivalry

 

 

Zico had been in love with his older neighbor, ______, since he was a kid. She was 2 years older than him but it didn’t change his feelings for her or make them any less real.

He, his brother, Taewoon, and their friends Kyung and P.O. were playing in the snow with her, having a snowball fight.

She threw made a snowball, prepared to throw it.

Just as she let it go, Zico turned to say something, receiving a mouth full of snow.

“Nice shot Noona!!~” Kyung said.

“Noona! My mouth was open and everything!!~” Zico whined spitting the snow the snow out. “Yuck!~”

“Haha, Noona is daebak!~” P.O. said holding his two thumbs up.

“Hahahaha Jiho!” Taewoon laughed and fell in the snow.

“Oh, Jiho-ya…m-mianhae…” she stuttered.

He chased her around.

“Noona, come here!!~”

“Uh…n-no way!!~” she squealed running away from him.

He caught up to her and tackled her into the snow, both laughing hysterically.

He was on top of her and their faces were so close.

‘Thump~ Thump~ Thump~’ his heart felt like it was about to jump right out of his chest.

She blushed and cleared .

“Um…” she said, awkwardly biting her lower lip.

‘Oh god, ______noona is so gorgeous…and her lips…I just want to…’

He leaned in and softly kissed her.

“Jiho-ya…”

“S-sorry…I shouldn’t have.”

“I have to go.” She said.

He got up off of her and sighed.

‘Aish! Why the hell did I just do that?’

The guys came and saw Zico lying in the snow.

“Hyung…where did noona go?” P.O. asked.

“She left…” Zico let out a sigh.

“Why?!~” Kyung whined.

“Aish! She just did! She probably got tired of playing around with kids!” he snapped.

“But she seemed like she was having fun…” P.O. said.

“Yeah...I’m tired…I’m going to sleep…I’ll call you guys later.”

“Oh…okay.” Taewoon said. “Aren’t you a little old for a nap?”

Zico ignored them and walked away.

“I still wanna play!!~” P.O. whined.

He threw a snowball at Kyung and it hit him upside the head.

“Yah, Pyo Jihoon…I suggest you run!” Kyung warned. “When I catch you…I’m going to bury you in the snow.”

“Uh oh! Ahhh, the Cucumber is going to kill me!!~”        

P.O. ran off quickly but Kyung didn’t move from that spot.

“Hyung, what’s wrong with Zico?” he asked.

“Beats me. He seemed like he was perfectly fine a few minutes ago.” Taewoon said.

Zico waved to them, walked into his house and went straight up to his room.

He threw himself onto his bed, letting out a scream, using a pillow to muffle the sounds.

His heart was still racing and he couldn’t get that kiss out of his head.

“I can’t believe I just kissed her… Aish! What can I do to stop thinking about her…” he sighed, touching his lips.

He remembered that he had homework to do but he no matter how hard he tried, couldn’t concentrate on it.

He just kept thinking about her lips.

He groaned and ruffled his hair out of frustration.                                                               

“I can’t take it anymore!! I need to talk to her.”

Zico got dressed warmly and prepared to walk next door to ______’s house.

“Taewoon Oppa…can we talk?” ______ said nervously twiddling her thumbs.

“Yeah sure, what is it, ______-ah?”

“Oppa…I-I like you.”

 “______-ah…I like you too.”                      

“No Oppa…I mean it…I like you...I really do have romantic feelings for you.”

Taewoon’s eyes went wide.

“W-what brought this up?” he stammered. ‘S-she likes me?! W-why would she like me?’

“I…I don’t know. I just couldn’t keep it in any longer. I’m in love with you Oppa.”

“B-but we’re best friends…” he said shyly.

“I know…but I feel something more than a friendship for you.”

“______-ah, I can’t accept your feelings.”

“W-what?”

Hearing him say that shattered ______’s heart into millions of tiny shards.

“I mean I do love you, just not in the way that you love me. You’re like a baby sister to me.” He said. “I’m sorry, ______-ah.”

He pressed his lips to her forehead and walked away.

She dropped to the floor, letting the tears fall.

Zico walked out of his room and saw her sitting in the middle of the hallway.

“Oh…______ Noona? What are you doing here?”

“Oh, Jiho-ya…” she said softly.

“Noona, what’s wrong?” he asked bending down to look at her face. “Are you okay? W-why are you crying?”

“It’s nothing!” she said and she wiped her tears and put on a fake smile.

“Noona, you can tell me. I’ll listen.”

She looked up at him.

He took her into his room to talk.

‘His room is still full of Hello Kitty stuff. That is so cute!~’ she thought.

It immediately brought a smile to her face.

“Noona, what’s wrong?”

“I already told you, Jiho, It’s nothing.”

“That’s a lie, Noona. I can tell…” he said softly. “Is it Taewoon Hyung? What did he do?”

She told him everything about what had just happened.

 ‘She loves Taewoon Hyung? I knew she liked him but…this hurts way more.’ Zico thought as he felt a sudden pang of jealousy. He looked at her. “Noona, Please smile again.”

“Jiho-ya.”

“I can sing for you!” he said opening his mouth, but before any words could come out she stopped him.

“NO, Don’t you dare sing!” she laughed.

“Aw…I just wanted to make you feel better Noona!” he pouted. ‘I bet, she lets Hyung sing to her.’

“Thank you, Jiho, but it’s okay…” she said softly. “I’m alright. It’s just something I wanted to say for the longest time. It feels better to get it out there…instead of holding it in for the rest of my life.”

She was right.

It was a heavy burden to keep all those feeling inside for so long.

He knew exactly how that felt.

“Why?” Zico said wiping her tears.

This was the one girl he actually loved.

 She meant everything to him, but she liked Taewoon so much that she couldn’t see how much he loved her and would do anything for her.

“Huh?”

“Why hyung?”

“W-what do you mean?” She asked.

“I mean…why do you like Hyung?!”

“Taewoon Oppa is my best friend. He’s the one person that I feel will always be there for me.”

“What about me?! I’ll always be here too, Noona.”

“I know, thank you for that Jiho.”

“What don’t I have, that Taewoon Hyung does? If you come to me, I’ll take care of you. I won’t let you get hurt like this, ever again.”

______ wasn’t sure if it was serious or he was just being cute.

“Jiho-ya…I…”

“Noona, I like you.”

“You’re so sweet…”

“I mean it Noona. I’m not joking right now!! I kissed you because I really wanted to.” He said softly

“Jiho-ya, you’re young and…”

“So, because I’m younger…you think I don’t mean it? How could I not be in love with you?!’

She sighed and looked at him.

“Jiho-ya…you’re still a kid. What you’re feeling for me now….it’s a crush…it’s not love..”

“Noona, that’s why you don’t like me?! It’s because you think I’m a kid?!”

“No! That’s not it.”

“Then why won’t you be with me…it’s because of Taewoon Hyung isn’t it?”

“What happened to that cute little boy, who used to follow Taewoon Oppa around, everywhere?”

“He grew up and so did his feelings for you.”

In one swift motion, she was in his arms with his lips brushing lightly across hers.

"Jiho." she whispered against his mouth.

“I know you like Taewoon Hyung, but…please…give me a chance.”

He felt her start to kiss him back.

'She's kissing me back.' He thought as he laid her on his bed, deepening the kiss.

Meanwhile, Taewoon was already feeling regretful.

"Why did I lie to her? Why does she want me? She could have any guy if she tried."

He headed over to her house.

"Oh, Taewoon-ah..."

"Abeonim, is ______ home?"

"______ said she was going next door, to your house."

"Well, she did but, she hasn't gotten back home yet?"

"Not that I know of…I didn't hear her come in and her shoes aren't here."

"Oh...well maybe she went out for a walk. I'll give her a call later." Taewoon said and bowed to her father.

He headed back to his house and took his phone out of his pocket.

Taewoon walked into the house and decided to call ______.

‘Where is that ringing coming from? It started as soon as pushed 'call'. Is ______ in Jiho's room?'

Suddenly the door opened and she came out.

"O-oppa..."

"What were you doing?"

"Noona, you forgot your...oh hyung."

"Jiho...are you wearing lip gloss..."

"N-no!" he stammered while wiping at his lips. "Well…Noona let me borrow her lip gloss?”

______ turned to give Zico a ‘wtf’ look.

“Yeah…the kid has issues that really need to be worked out.” She said. “Thanks for bring my phone to be Jiho. I’m going home now.”

“Noona…”

“No…I don’t want to talk about it.”

“______-ah…”

“Annyeong Oppa, I have to get home.” She said.

She bowed to him and walked out.

“What’s going on?” Taewoon asked.

“W-what do you mean?”

“I mean with you and ______!”

“Why does that concern you, Hyung?”

“Why was she in your room?”

“What do you think happened?”

Taewoon glared at him and pushed opened the door see a messy bed, which had just been used.

“Did you two…you…you had with her? Are you out of your damn mind?!” Taewoon  stuttered. ‘Why? I thought she said she loves me…why would she sleep with my little brother?!’

“Why?! Why do I have to be out of my mind?!”

“You know that she loves me don’t you? You’re too young for her.”

“Really? Tell me Hyung, why the hell did you reject her?! Why are you making a big deal out of this like it’s any of your business?!”

“She’s MY best friend and she loves ME, so it is my business!”

“Is it really because of our age difference or is it…something else?”

“Oh yeah, like what?”

“You’re in love with her too.”

“Are you?”

“Do you even have to ask me that, Hyung?! I’ve always liked her! I hate it that she only sees you.” Zico snapped as he slammed the door in his brother’s face. ‘The whole time I made love to her, she was probably thinking of him. Why do I have to be in love with a girl who isn’t in love with me? I don’t regret it though…that was…perfect.’

It had been a week since ______ got rejected by Taewoon and her hookup with Zico.

She had never felt so confused before.

‘I love Taewoon Oppa and I always have. But then, there’s Jiho and I can’t deny the fact that I feel something for him that is way more than a sibling connection.’

A knock on her window, interrupted her from thoughts.

She got up from her bed and walked to the window to check.

"Jiho-ya? What are you doing here?”

“______ Noona…can we please talk about what happened?”

“Jiho-ya…it’s not a good time.”

“Why not? When is it going to be a good time? You’ve been avoiding me for a week!”

“Okay, fine. Come in.”

He stepped into her room and they closed the window.

“Can you just tell me why you don’t like me?”

“Jiho-ya…you’re 17…”

“So it is my age!” he said and looked at her. “I can’t control when I was born! If I could…I would make it so I was born before you. If I was, you wouldn’t be like this! Just tell me how I win your heart. ______ Noona, I can’t stop thinking about us.”

‘Neither can I…’ She thought as she caressed his cheek. “Jiho-ya, if you can wait 3 years…”

“Three years?! Why three years?!?!” He whined.

“I was planning on traveling and going studying abroad for a few years…but I’ll be back 3 years. When I come back, you’ll be 20.”

“So in 3 years I’ll have a chance with you?” he asked with a huge smile on his face. “If I wait those three years…you’ll go out with me?”

“I promise…if you still feel the same way, 3 years from now…I will give you a chance.”

 “I’ll hold you to that promise. Don’t forget it! I know I won’t…” he said. “Oh, I have something for you.”

He took a box out of his jacket pocket and placed in her open palm.

“What is it?” she asked staring at the mystery box in her hand.                         

“Just open it.”

She opened the box and inside was an adorable Hello Kitty pendant with a heart on either side of it.

“I had it made special for you.” He said.

“Jiho-ya, I can’t…”

“Yes, you can. Please…take it. It would mean a lot to me.”

“I love it.” She said and smiled. His heart skipped a beat seeing her smile.

“Come here.”

He came up behind her and helped her put the necklace on.

“Jiho-ya…three years is a long time.”

“I’ll give you a chance if there’s not already someone else.”

“You can’t fall for another guy! Three years isn’t too long! I will wait and I will find you again.” He said. “I’m not going to give up on you! I just…can’t. When I’m with you…my heart goes crazy. When you smile my heart skips a beat. When you’re close to me like this…it starts to race and it feels like it’s going to pop out of my chest.”

She kissed his cheek.

“How about that?” she asked she could feel his heart racing and saw his face turning pink. ‘I know that Jiho truly loves me. I just can’t stop feeling this way about him…he’s taking over my heart.’

The next three years, were excruciatingly painful for him.

He was definitely no longer a boy physically or mentally.

So many girls were interested but he didn’t care, because he was waiting for ______.

He sometimes came off and cold and heartless because he rejected them all

 “WAAA~ Hyung, you’re old!~~” P.O. said.

“Yah!” Zico snapped and smacked him upside the head. “Shut up!”

“Ouch!” he whined rubbing the spot where Zico had hit. “Oh! Guess who I saw today?” 

“Who?!” they asked in unison.

“Oh you guys are no fun! GUESS!”

“Santa Claus, riding a rainbow colored unicorn, down the yellow brick road, with the Easter bunny to meet the tooth fairy with a pot of gold?” Jaehyo asked.

They all just gave him a ‘wtf’ look.

“Seriously Hyung?”  Kyung said.

“What? He said to guess…” he pouted. “It could happen…”

“No…I saw ______ Noona!~” P.O. said.

That definitely grabbed Zico’s attention.

“REALLY?!~~” U-Kwon squealed.

“I thought Noona was traveling the world.” Kyung asked.

“Well she’s back so she must be done.”

‘She’s back?!’ Zico thought and started to feel butterflies just thinking about seeing her again.

It was seriously driving him insane, missing her so much.

“So, h-how was she?” Zico asked.

“She looked amazing and she said she was doing well. She’s moving back here.”

“Yah,Pyo Jihoon, did you happen to see a necklace on her?”

“Uh…oh yeah! It was a Hello Kitty pendant? I think…why?”

“N-no reason.” Zico stuttered softly. He couldn’t stop that smile from spreading across his face. They eyed him suspiciously. ‘She remembers our promise. She still wears it…that means something right? She still wants to honor that promise…’

“She said she’s going to come to your party tonight.”

“Really?”

“She also asked for your number and gave me hers to give to you.” P.O. added.

Zico held out his hand.

“Well…where is it?”

“I don’t know…” the maknae said looking around innocently. “I might have it.”

“Yah! Pyo Jihoon!”

“Aish…it’s right here, Hyung.” he said placing the paper in Zico’s hand.

“Thank you!~”

He pulled out his cell phone and put the number in.

Later that night they had a birthday party for him.

Girls were hitting on him like always.

At the moment, he had two girls hanging all over him.

“Listen to me, I’m not interested.” He said firmly.

“Aww…Zico Oppa!~ Do you have a girlfriend or something?”

“That’s okay if you do. She doesn’t have to know.” The second girl said.

“We’ll give you the best birthday present imaginable.”

“Oh you’ll get out of my face?! Right now, that’s the best gift I could get, from the two of you.”

He pulled his arms out of their grasps and walked away.

He stopped in his tracks when, what should he see, but his brother Taewoon talking to ______.

‘Noona…and Hyung…she can’t have feelings for him right?’

“Yeah whatever, Oppa.” she giggled.

“______-ah, You look great.”


“What? You just saw me a few weeks ago. It’s not like we were strangers for 3 years.”

‘Noona and Hyung saw each other while she was away?’

“Yeah, but you look better today.”

She smiled and kissed his cheek.

“Thank you, Oppa.”

Zico tightly clenched his fists and walked outside.

He sat there for a while just thinking.

‘If ______ Noona, still loves Taewoon Hyung, I should move on and just forget about her.’ he thought. ‘Yes, that’s what I’ll do. I have TONS of women trying to get with me. I can get one in no time. The first girl that comes up to me tonight…it’s on!’

He walked back in and he instantly had a girl hanging all over him.

“How ablut an early birthday present?” she whispered into his ear.

He smirked and followed her to the room

______ happened to be walking by at that moment and she saw them.

“J-jiho?” she whispered. ‘He…he has a girlfriend?’

She watched them go into the room together and it hurt because she knew what happens next.

Zico was kissing that random girl but his mind was flooded with memories of the time he and  ______ were together.

He kept trying to push those images aside and proceed forward with the girl, but he couldn’t

“Stop…” he sighed as he pulled away from the kiss. “I can’t do this.”

“Of course you can! It’s easy.” She said trying to kiss him again.

 “Just stop!” Zico snapped.

He got up and walked out of the room.

“Jiho-ya?”

He turned around and saw her standing there.

“______ noona…” he said softly. “This isn’t what it looks like.”

“I’m sure…” She said.

“Zico Oppa!~” the girl said. “Come back to bed! We didn’t get to finish up.”

“Waaa! It’s exactly what it looks like.”

She walked right passed him.

“Back off!” he snapped. “I was just planning to use you and then dump your …just for your information.”

“Yeah, I know. I really don’t mind being used.”

‘Aish… much?’ Zico thought.

“Yah, Woo Jiho, who the hell is this girl?”

“I’m…” the girl started to introduce herself but Taewoon turned all of his attention to his brother.

“Don’t really care right now. Jiho-ya…what the hell are you doing?”

“Why didn’t you tell me that you say her?!”

“Was I supposed to?”

“You know how I feel about her, Hyung!”

“Yeah, which is what puts me in this dilemma. ______, she asked me to NOT tell you about us meeting up.”

Zico scoffed and pulled his arm away from the girl.

“Yah, Girl, GET LOST!” he snapped as he crossed his arms over his chest.

“But…”

“I am NOT interested.”

“You seemed like you were…”

“Could you, please, just leave?!” Taewoon said firmly.

“GO!” Zico growled.

The girl nodded quickly and ran off.

“Yah, woo Jiho, are you really that stupid?!”

“Why?”

“You would hook up with some random girl? FOR WHAT?!”

“You took the only girl that I ever loved!”

“Yeah, well, I love her too. Don’t you know, if you truly love someone you let them go so that they can be happy. Love is about sacrifices.”

“So Hyung, you’re telling me to let her go?! You want her all to yourself?!”

Taewoon rubbed his aching temples.

“Aish! Will you just SHUT UP!? I’m trying to say that…I’m giving up.”

“You are?! You’re giving up, just like that?”

“Yes, even though I am still sensitive when she talks about you. She always asks me how you are doing. It’s always YOU! Then she smiles and I know she’s happy. You’re the one that makes her smile like that. I wish I could.”

“Me?” Zico said pointing to himself.

“Did you see her?”

“She…saw us.”

“WHAT?! Then, why the hell are you standing here, talking to me. Go after her.”

“She won’t forgive me! She thinks that we…”

“Go after her.” Taewoon said firmly.

“Why Hyung, why are you helping me like this? If she’s mad and hates me…she could be yours.”

“I’m your Hyung, and you’re my little brother. Like I just said a little while ago, love is about sacrifices. I love you both so…I want you both to be happy. Move your , right now, before I change my damn mind!”

“Thank you, Hyung. SARANGHAE!!~” Zico shouted as he ran off to find ______.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah. Little brother owes me, BIG TIME, for this.”

Taewoon sighed and took out his phone.

-Please Don’t be mad at Jiho- he texted ______.

Her phone vibrated and stared at the text, confused.

She dialed his number.

“Taewoon Oppa, what are you talking about?”

“I mean, you’re probably mad at Jiho right now, but just hear him out.”

“You didn’t see or hear what I did.”

“Oh but I did. Just don’t shut him out. It would mean a lot to me. Forget what you saw, it was nothing.”

“Okay…I trust you Oppa.”

“Good, you know I wouldn’t lie to you about something like that, ______-ah. Give him a chance.”

“I will Taewoon Oppa.” she said. She ended the call and put her phone away.

“______ Noona…”

“Jiho-ya…” she said sounding unsure. ‘What the…he’s so…manly…and kinda y. Wait kinda y? He’s hella y!’ She couldn’t stop staring at him. “Wow these past three years did a lot for you~~”

“I’m not a little boy anymore noona…” he said. “I’m a man…”

“I can see that…”

“So you like what you see?” he asked and smirked when he saw her blush. “Noona about that girl in there.”

“No…I get it. Taewoon Oppa and I were just talking. It’s okay Jiho.”

“It’s okay?”

“Yeah I’m not mad…if nothing happened, then…”

“Nothing happened! I promise you that!”

“Okay, I believe you.” She said with a smile. ‘My Jiho would never lie to me.’

“Noona, You don’t have a boyfriend?”

“No, I don’t.”

“Good…so you’re planning to keep that promise you made to me?”

“I might…” she giggled.

“Yah, you owe me a date.”

“You still have those feelings?”

“Noona…I already told you…that I would wait and hold you to that promise you made to me. No matter how awesome I am right now. I got more swag than I know what to do with.”

“Aigoo!~ Are you going to break into song now.”

“You don’t let me sing! Aish, woman! You always scream like someone is murdering you if I try to sing to you.”

“Someone IS trying to murder me, SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY!”

“You always let Taewoon Hyung sing you to sleep when we were kids. So, why not me?”

“Well, no offense…but you at singing. It’s like nails on a chalk board or the feedback from a microphone.”

“Oh yeah there was absolutely nothing, to be taken offensively, there. That was so deep, and you REALLY spared my feelings there! Thank you , Noona!~” he said sarcastically with fake cheerfulness. He gave her two thumbs up. “You are so DAEBAK!~”

“I’m just being honest. There was no way to say it nicely.”

“How about, ‘Jiho, you sang so beautifully, but you need a bit more practice’? Or ‘Jiho, your singing isn’t quite up to par, as of yet, but keep trying and you’ll get there.’ Either of those would be the nicer, more sensitive, choice.”

“But I didn’t want to get your hopes up.” She teased.

His jaw dropped and he just stared at her, speechless.

“You! That does it…I’m going to start singing.”

“NOOO!~”

“Fine, I’ll spare your eardrums. You’re wearing the necklace that I gave you.”

He touched the pendant around her neck and smiled.

“This is my most treasured possession. I wear it all the time. I always have to know where it is…this means a lot to me…”

He took her hand and put it over his racing heart.

“Aish, you still do this to me.”

His other hand lightly brushed against hers. She smiled, slipping her hand into his.

“Jiho-ya…”

He looked at her and smiled back.

 “______ Noona, I want to be…your boyfriend…” he said. “Do you…accept my heart? Do you accept that confession I made years ago?”

She squeezed his hand.

“I would’ve accepted it then.”

“What?! YAH!! Then why didn’t you?”

“Well it was kind of illegal…the thoughts I was having. You were freaking !”

“You had some dirty thoughts? What about now?”

“Even worse…I’m a 22 year old woman with a hott younger boyfriend.”

“Can that be my birthday present?” He asked leaning close so their lips were just centimeters apart.

She could feel his hot breath on her lips.

“Hehe nope!”

“But, it’s my birthday tomorrow!! Oh wait…here is the gift I’ve been wanting for a long time. I finally got it.” He said wrapping his arms around her.

 “What happened to the skinny little boy with the chubby cheeks? You look too skinny. How do you stay warm in the Winter?”

“I have you...” he said and she rolled her eyes at him.

“The body heat thing…yeah…NO!”

“That’s not what I meant…but that would be good too…” He said wiggling his brows at her. She gave him a disapproving glare. “…or not. Noona, you don’t remember whenever it got cold…we’d eat ice cream and have like 5 blankets each?”

“Yeah…we were crazy kids.”

“Could we be close like that again?” he asked.

“No.”

“NO?!” He looked at her with a horrified expression on his face.

“Of course not, we’ll be even closer than we were before.”                                                                                       

“Is that even possible? I mean…we got pretty damn close that one time.” Zico said with a smirk. “You definitely liked it and weren’t thinking of me as little boy.”

“YAH! Shut up!” she blushed and slapped her hand over his mouth to stop him from talking.

“That’s one way to shut someone up, but let me show you another way. I, personally, like the second option a lot more.”

He leaned down and tried to kiss her but she put his palm on his chest to stop him.

“I like that way too, but…hold on.” She said taking her phone out of her pocket.

“What?! Why?! I’ve been holding on for 3 damn years.” He whined.

She giggled.

“Yeah, you’ve already waited 3 year so what is 3 minutes?”

“Um…torture?! Cruel and unusual punishment?! It’s also a waste of precious kissing time!”

She giggled.

“I’m sure you can wait 2 more minutes.”

“Says who?! Yo, I ain’t waiting 2 more minutes to kiss you!”

She stared at the clock on her phone.

“Oh yeah, keep complaining Mr. Hep Hap Gangsta Rapper…Yo!”

“Okay…that was cute…” He laughed. “…but don’t ever do that again! I have an image to keep up. I am hep hap, Yo. Don’t mess with me.”

“Yeah…because I’m so afraid of Hello Kitty. She is so menacing!~” she teased.

“I know she is! Hello Kitty is gangsta, alright. Anyway, I’m breaking up with Hello Kitty , I have my woman. Aish, how much time is left?”

He looked over at her phone.

“One more minute.”

“Why am I waiting one minute?”

“In exactly 30 seconds, it will officially be, midnight.”

“Are you seriously going to make me wait, until my birthday, to get a kiss? Just one kiss!~” he whined.

“Five, Four, Three…” she giggled while counting down.

He was getting so anxious and it amused her.

“Two! One!!~ Kiss me, Damn it!” Zico growled pulling her in for a kiss.

She giggled against his lips.

“I want to be the first to say, Happy Birthday, Jiho-ya.”

“Thank you…” he said softly. “…for choosing me. You won’t regret it.”

“I know I won’t.” she said taking his hand, leading him back into the party.

After a while he got called up to do a rap on stage.

His performance made the girls go crazy.

Taewoon came up next to her.

“He’s amazing isn’t he?”

“Oppa! Yeah…he’s daebak.”

“I wish I could rap like that. He should teach me.”

“Oppa, I think, you should teach him to sing first.” ______ giggled.

“No, we all know that is a lost cause and it’ll just be a complete FAIL. No point in trying.”

After Zico’s performance, he came down to her and gave her a kiss.

“y, right?” he asked.

“Cocky, right?” she asked Taewoon, while pointing her thumb at Zico.

“Big time.”

“YAH! Hyung!~”

“Just saying…”

“What were you two talking about?” Zico asked looking between the two.

“Nothing really.” ______ giggled. “Oh, I’m going to go say hi to the guys. I’ll be back.”

She kissed Zico’s cheek and ran over to greet the rest of the group.

“So…I guess this puts an end to that, hmm little brother?”

“What? An end to what?

“The little sibling rivalry we’ve had, over ______. These past 3 years, it’s caused a lot of fights.”

“Yeah it has. We aren’t as close as we were.” Zico said softly.

“That’ll all change. We’re brothers, let’s not fight anymore. I see the way she looks at you and I know that whatever feelings she had for me, those are gone now. She’s all yours.”

“Thank you, Hyung.”

“Aish! Come here!” Taewoon said roughly, pulling him into a hug. “Remember, if you hurt her, I will murder you. I don’t care if you are my brother. She is my best friend, so take care of her.”

“I will Hyung. I promise.”

They looked over at the girl they both loved so much and pushed aside their rivalry, so they could all move forward.

 

 

_____________________________________________________

Thanks for reading!~ I hope you like it!~