Teaser #1

「galaxy」↷ new sm's girl group → apply open.
new sm entertaiment's girl group ; galaxy
 
BloodLanturnNavi_zps42a20924.pngBloodLanturnNavi_zps42a20924.png
teaser #1
posted March 1, 2014 by nakamio

Knock Knock Knock

"Just in!" Kim Young-min shouted as he heard the knock on the door. He was busy with SNSD's comeback and also SM Entertaiment newest girl group, Galaxy files. He actually doesn't want to be interrupted now. Especially interrupted with un-important things. 

"I hope I don't interrupt you," say the voice as he walk into Young-min's office. "I hope you handle SNSD's comeback well?" 

Young-min look up and he can see the founder of SM Entertaiment, Lee Soo Man, standing in front of him. He quickly put all files in his hand into the desk and put all of his attention to the founder. "Yes, I can handle it well. Even we should delayed SNSD's comeback because of the missing files, but it's okay now." 

"You know what? I actually don't really believe that SNSD's comeback files is missing, since when the time I am still being the CEO here, I never lose any of my idols files, especially their comeback files. But it's okay. Maybe your staff don't handle it well or maybe, you don't really handle it well." Lee Soo Man said while he put his in the chair in front of Young-min. 

"I-I don't know either. Umm maybe, we should talk about other things?" 

"Okay. What about Galaxy? They trained well?" ask Lee Soo Man while he grab one of the files in Young-min desk and it is the file about Galaxy's debut. "You choose a good song for them to debut. And as usual, Young-jin-ssi always make good songs."

Young-min nodded at Soo Man's words. He can't say another thing because he still feel bad about the missing files. He just feel that Soo Man say that he is not a good CEO. He just doesn't want to dissapointed the founder and being replaced with another people in the CEO chair. He just doesn't want to. 

"The Galaxy girls are all indeed pretty, but don't you think most of them need some sort of, diet?" Soo Man raised his eyebrows at one of Galaxy members information. "This girl, she is too heavy. You need to lowered her weight like, 2 or 3 kg more?" 

Young-min shake his head. He doesn't think so. All the girls are perfect. Talents? Check. Face? Check. Weight? No one really likes a very skinny girls these days. So, no. "That girl you point out to me, she doesn't really need diet. She has perfect weight and height. No need more diet. And besides, when she going to debut, her weight will be different because of all the hard practices. No need to worry, sajangnim." 

Soo Man put the file in his hand to Young-min's desk and smile at him, not a real smile, though. "Okay. It's none of my bussines. If you thought she is as perfect as you say, okay then. She is perfect so i don't have to worry about her, right? But don't come to me when you need help about this. Trust me, people still love skinny girls. Even netizens would just commenting about how skinny she is, still, no one love someone with over-weight body and much fat in her thighs." 

"But she is not over-weighted, okay? She is 167cm and 53kg. It is perfect, not over-weighted or all. Her BMI is 19.0 and that's all. It's a normal weight, okay sajangnim?"

"SNSD's YoonA, 168cm, 48 kg. SNSD's Sooyoung, 171cm, 49kg. One more, SNSD's Yuri, 168cm, 46kg. And everybody love them. Besides of their good songs, their beautiful face and also their talents, girls love them because they want to be as skinny as they are. Get what I mean?" 

And with that statement, Lee Soo Man get up from his place and walk towards he door, open it and then leave the room. Leave the SM Entertaiment CEO dumb-founded. 

author's note

Hello there. I just want to post this since i really want to write something otl i'm sorry. I know the teaser is too short and i'm sorry. And I know the teaser is not good enough, since it's only featured Kim Young-min and Lee Soo Man. And I don't know why i write about the weight problems and also the SNSD's missing files problems otl. I hope you like it and please leave feedback. I just want to know if my write is good enough or not. I'm sorry for the grammar mistakes, i'm not that advanced on English. 

and please keep the app coming. I don't know about the deadline yet.