Final

Take My Hand (One-shot)

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy0bIj7WaU4&feature=related - Bang Yong Guk- I remember (Ft. Yang Yoseob)
(Please listen to this as you read. When it ends, replay it :D)


"Get out of my head!" you screamed, clutching your throbbing head. 
"Shh, don't cry, I'm here," Yoseob whispered, looking softly at you. 
"Go, just go, please, I can’t take it anymore," you cried, big wet tears hitting the old, wooden floor.
Yoseob just stood there, looking down at you with loving eyes. 
"Please... I-I can't do this, I-I loved you too much, it's killing me," you pulled your hair, trying to hide the pain in your heart.
Yoseob shook his head, "I'm always here, you know I can't leave, yet," 
"But, you know I can't do it, I can't move on, you know I can't!" you yelled, hitting Yoseob's chest, or more literally, swiping the air. You collapsed to the ground.
"W-Why? Why you? Why did it have to happen like this? Why did you have to leave me?"
"Everything happens for a reason, you just have to let time take care of it," Yoseob crouched down to face your eye level.
"Lies. All lies. Don't lie to me," you whimpered, lowering your head.
"I'm not lying. I love you,"
"Then why did you do it?! Why did you have to be a man in that situation?!" you cried in outburst. "Did you know how much I loved you? Did you know how much I wanted to be in your arms? Did you know how much it hurt me to know that I can never be in your arms ever again? All because of me? Did you know how much I tried to get rid of you?" You showed your wrists. There were deep, darks scars running up your arms.
Yoseob softened. "You shouldn't do that, it's not good for you,"
"I don't care! Nothing is like the pain in my heart!" you pointed at him. 
"I am hurting too. I can't be in peace until you move on and are happy. Do you know how much pain I went through? To know that I am leaving you alone in this world full of lies? But I know you are strong, and that you can move on. You just need to believe. Believe that you can find another lover. Don't worry about me. I will always love you, no matter what. Always. You just need to move on, if not for you, then for me. Do it for me," 
"I can't," shaking your head, you wiped your tears away, but they still poured out. "I just can't, it's impossible. There's no one in this world like you,"
A tear rolled down Yoseob's angelic face.
"There is always someone better than me, you just have to look that little bit harder."
You shook your head, refusing to look up at him.
"Please,"
You finally looked up at him. His beautiful features were as perfect as ever. His hair, his dark brown, soft hair which you always used to play with. His dark, mesmerizing eyes, which you always got lost in. His clear, pearly skin which you used to run your hand over. His soft, pink lips which you longed to touch. All of these, were now a mere dream, that only heaven could bring.
"It's okay baby, please don't cry," Yoseob murmured, hiding his own tears. 
"No. It's not okay, it will never be okay. Ifyou aren't here, it will never ever be okay," you whispered, looking into his deep eyes. The memories flooded back into your brain. You clutched your head, trying to force them out. It wasn't working.
"Argh!" you screamed. Yoseob's faceilluminated your mind, smiling at you as he sung you happy birthday when you turned 19. You and him sitting under the night sky on a starry night. The couple tees you bought for him on your two-month-versary.When he gave you the promise rings on your two-year anniversary.The time when you both went on your first date, to your last flooded back to you. All the memories until the very last, horrifying flashback. 

"No! Yoseob!" you screamed, tears running down your face. Yoseob turned around, smiling sadly to you as he mumbled the last words he would ever say to you, "I love you, so much,"
"Yoseob!" you screeched as he fell to the ground, the knife still stuck in his side. "No! You can't leave me!" you ran to him, only to be kicked back by none other than Yoseob's murderer. You fell back. "Why?!" you screamed. "That should have been me! I should be dead! Not him!You want me!”
"It's his fault for saving you," the man smirked, walking towards you. 
Suddenly sirens were heard. ". The cops. Retreat!We’ll come back for you, and your father!" the man and his group ran off. You immediately went to Yoseob's side. You held him in your arms. "Yoseob, yah, wake up, wake up!" you shook him fiercely. "Yoseob! Please wake up!" you screamed, tears flowing into his lifeless face. 
"Pabo, why did you save me? You would still be alive if it weren't for me... I should be the one dead!" you sobbed, caressing his face. "I love you, please, don't go, I LOVE YOU!"


You clutched your head from the painful memory. "Why did you jump in front of me? I should be the one dead, not you!" 
"I did it because I was in love. I did it because I love you," Yoseob staring at you intently. 
"If you love me, then you would have let me die,"
He let out a bitter chuckle, "That isn't how love works. You would do everything you possibly could for the one you love,"
"Really, now? Okay then. I'm ready," you swallowed.
"What?" Yoseob asked, frowning.
"I'm coming to you," you replied seriously.
"Nonono, you are not going to do such a crazy thing!" He raised his voice.
You ignored him and went out of your house. You lived on a beach, near the cliff which was on top of a rocky batch of water. The wind was strong, and you walked slowly toward the edge. The sky was grey and gloomy, signalling that a storm was arising. You ignored Yoseob's pleads next to you, and kept walking. 
"You can’t do this!" Yoseob cried. He couldn't do anything, he wasn't real after all. 
You stopped and turned to him. "Why? I have no reason to live! It’s my fault you're gone anyway! I am ready! I want to be with you!"
"No. I will always be with you, watching over you. In here," Yoseob patted his chest. 
You shook your head, "I want to be in your arms again,"
You continued to the edge of the cliff. The harsh winds were making your hair fly all around the place.
"Please, I beg of you, don't do this!" Yoseob whimpered, tears pouring out of his eyes. It pained you to see this, but you held in the tears. You needed to be strong. 
Thinking of all the good memories you shared with him, you took one final breath before saying your last words."I love you, Yoseob. We can finally be together," and with that, you stepped off the cliff. The last thing you heard was Yoseob screaming to you, and then the loud splash of water. 
You felt no pain. It was as almost as if all the pain and worries you held inside flushed away, leaving happiness, peace and love to cloud over your heart again.

White. You saw white. “It’s done,” you whispered. “I can finally meet Yoseob… Everything is going to be fine,”
You felt a presence next to you. You turned your head. Yoseob was right next to you, and you could feel him. You slowly reached your hand out, and poked his cheek. You could feel it! You hugged him, crying from joy. You could finally be with him again.
"I'm here now, we can finally be together. Take my hand and we can walk to our future," you looked up at Yoseob, who you could now touch. 
He smiled softly and led you away. You both walked slowly into the whiteness that was displayed in front of you, hand in hand.
'Finally, we are together again. Finally, we can rewrite our love story. This time, with a happy ending.'


A/N: Well, how was it? Did you cry? If so, I hope not too much :S Hahaha, please comment on how you liked it, I really apprecaite you all taking your time to read this one-shot!