#eunhaeisbeyondreal

Beyond Real

#EUNHAEisbeyondreal #EUNHAEislegendary #bestOTP

Donghae looked at the hashtags and smiled to himself. He knew what they meant and he was just delighted that they were considered as one of the best and legendary OTP’s in town.

“Hey Hyuk!” Donghae called out and the monkey boy walked towards him while sipping some strawberry milk. “look at this, we are trending!” Donghae said, hyped about the trending part.

“We always trend okay. And besides, haven’t you heard that we’re the best OTP?” Eunhyuk replied, opening the youtube app and searching for a particular video. (and another video)  “See the comments? EUNHAE is the best OTP!” Eunhyuk replied and it made Donghae smile wider.

“I just wished people would stop it though, I get tired shipping EunHae.” Eunhyuk uttered and it effectively made Donghae frown.

“You hate it?” Donghae asked and Eunhyuk nodded.

“I can’t get a girlfriend. They all think I am gay and we’re engaged.” Eunhyuk said gloomily and DOnghae had to swallow the lump on his throat.

“Why would they think that?” Donghae asked, concerned about what Eunhyuk thinks.

“We do exaggerated fanservice.” Eunhyuk answered then left Donghae to ponder.

“Yeah fanservice.” Donghae said and turned to the video playing in his ipad. “I wish I was only doing fanservice.” Donghae said then closed his ipad and headed off to sleep.

---

“Dara noona!!!!!” Donghae shouted as they met up at Big Bang’s concert.

“What’s up my Nemo?” Dara asked and Donghae sighed and gave her a week smile.

“He said that I am preventing him from getting girlfriends.” Donghae said and Dara looked at him and rubbed her thumb on the younger’s cheek.

“Until now Hae? Sira ulo naman kasi yang lalaki mo hae! ” Dara said and Donghae looked at the noona with wide eyes.

“What did you say?” Donghae asked and Dara chuckled.

“Oops, I forgot you don’t understand Filipino. I said that your crush is crazy.” Dara explained a he guided the younger’s head towards her shoulder and sighed. ‘Hae, why are you nursing your heartache so much?” She asked and Donghae tried to stop the tears from falling.

‘It’s because he’s the reason I am still standing.” He replied and Dara smiled as she comforted the singer.

---

“So you had a date with Dara noona?” Ryeowook asked as they gathered for lunch.

“Nope I did not have a date with her, we are just friends who happened to watch bigbang!” Donghae retorted and Ryeowook gave him a knowing smile.

“Yeah, tell me about it. Dara hae fans are rejoicing!” Ryeowook said and Donghae grinned at him. “Are you collecting OTP’s by chance?” Ryeowook asked and Donghae nodded.

“Sad that YoonHae ended so soon.” He said just as Eunhyuk entered the dining area.

“What? Eunhae is ending?” Eunhyuk asked and the two nodded.

“Nope Eunhae is real people!” Eunhyuk emphasized and Donghae gave him a hopeful look while a light bulb moment happened to Ryeowook and the youngest ended up laughing like a maniac.

“What?” the 86 lines asked and Ryeowook tried to stop himself from rolling on the floor.

“It’s just that…” Ryeowook said then laughed. “We are talking about Yoona –ssi and not you Eunhyuk hyung.” Ryeowook said and the two realized their stupidity and laughed along with Ryeowook.

“Got me worried there for a bit. You know our Japanese album is coming up and we can’t break Eunhae shippers’ hearts.” Eunhyuk said and Donghae nodded, feeling a bit sad now that he realizes that it will only be fanservice to the anchovy.

---

“Yuki come here boy!” Donghae called out and Eunhyuk raised a brow.

“I am not a dog Donghae, why are you calling me like that?” Eunhyuk said as he leaned against the bedroom door frame.

“I am not talking to you Hyuk, I am talking to this cutie over here!” Donghae showed the white fluffy puppy with a bright smile and Eunhyuk repressed the urge to smack the younger for naming the dog after his pet name.

“Who do you love Yuki? Yeah it’s me right?” Donghae played with the puppy and Eunhyuk just shook his head.

---

“Hae!” Eunhyuk called out but no one responded. “Hae!” He called again but still no answer. “Hae What the , are you deaf?” Eunhyuk shouted and it startled Donghae.

“Why are you shouting?” Donghae shouted back.

“Because you are not answering me! Ever since that puppy came, all your attention is on him! we are freaking late for Manager hyung’s wedding!” Eunhyuk replied with raised voice.

“We are not late!” Donghae shouted back before getting the puppy and putting it on its cage, grabbing his coat and went out without looking at Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk kicked the bed out of frustration and pointed a finger to the puppy.

“You are stealing him from me! I am not going to let you take away what’s mine!” Eunhyuk threated the puppy who lowered its head.

---

“Yuki!!!!” Donghae called as soon as he went back to the dorm. ‘Miss me baby?” He asked as he played with the white ball of fluff.

“He did miss you hyung!” Ryeowook said as he went to his room to change.

“He’s cute Donghae hyung!” Henry commented as he sat next to the hyung and played with the puppy.

“yeah. Yuki this is uncle Henry! He’s cute too just like you!”Donghae said and it made Henry chuckle.

“Come here Yuki!” Henry called out and played with the puppy when they heard a loud groan and someone kicking the cabinet.

“I am not a ing dog!” They heard Eunhyuk shout before slamming the door.

“Why would you name the puppy after Eunhyuk hyung?” Henry asked and Donghae sighed.

“If I can’t make him love me, at least make someone or thing that sounds like him love me.” Donghae said as If it was the most logical thing in the world.

“But I thought Eunhae is beyond real?” Henry asked as Ryeowook sat next to them played with the puppy.

“Show him the proof Henry!” Ryeowook said and the maknae took out his phone and typed EUNHAE. The search was fruitful as a thousand or more pictures of the moments were captured by the most loyal of all loyal shippers.

There were tons of their moments and even the girls caught the loving gazes from the two. “See there, that is how a love sick monkey looks like.” Henry said and Donghae pouted.

“Don’t insult your hyung.” Donghae said and Henry raised both hands in the air. “But he said that it’s just fanservice!” Donghae uttered and Ryeowook sighed.

“I am not so sure why you two are still holding it in. After that Pre-nup vid, yu guys should be married!” Ryeowook exclaimed and Henry nodded.

“Pre-nup vid? We did not do such thing!” Donghae was absolutely taken by that statement. Then Henry hummed the familiar tune and Donghae’s eyes widened as his mouth hang open. ‘oh that video.” Donghae smiled bitterly.

“If I were you hyung, you should just make him realize it now than later.” Henry said with an encouraging smile.

“But what will I say?” Donghae asked and the two SJM maknae grinned sinisterly. “I am not liking that grin!” Donghae uttered and without another world, Henry led the puppy out of the dorm and into Eunhyuk’s room below.

“What did Henry just do?” Donghae asked and Ryeowook held him in place. “Just relax. Hae.” Ryeowook said as Henry returned with a huge smile.

---

“The . He chooses a puppy over me? I’ve spent 9 years with him, loving him and giving him attention and affection and then what? He freaking choose a puppy!” Eunhyuk shouted out of frustration.

“Calm down sweetheart, it’s your fault you hide your true intentions for Hae.” Sungmin said as he handed the younger some strawberry milk.

“Thanks!” Eunhyuk said.

Sungmin then heard some scratching on the door and attended to it. He found a cute puppy and saw Henry by the hallway who winked at him. Knowing that this was part of the maknae line plan, he nodded and let the puppy in.

‘Oh how cute is this puppy look at it.. oh my is he lost?” Sungmin uttered and Eunhyuk looked at the puppy with disgust.

“great, a lost puppy? And one that looked like that freaking boyfriend stealing puppy upstairs!” Eunhyuk shouted.

“Stop it Hyukkie!” Sungmin reprimanded and the puppy barked hearing his name being called out.

“I am not a dog!” Eunhyuk exclaimed loudly just as the puppy wagged its tail and looked at the anchovy with pleading eyes.

“Oh, if it’s Donghae’s puppy then, I should bring it back, he must be worried sick.” Sungmin said and Eunhyuk stopped him.

“I’ll bring him up.” Eunhyuk said as he picked up the puppy and went out of the dorm.

“Listen here boy, you may distract him for now but let me tell you, Donghae is mine got it?” HE told the puppy as he went up the stairs and the puppy barked as if to agree.

He knocked on the door and Donghae opened it, relieved to see Eunhyuk with the puppy. He hugged Eunhyuk tightly which surprised the older.

“I miss you so much Hyukie!” Donghae said and Eunhyuk looked at the puppy in his hand.

“Who do you miss Hae, is it me or the puppy?” Eunhyuk asked as Donghae let go and handed him the puppy.

“You silly! Are you jealous of Yuki?” Donghae asked and Eunhyuk scratched the back of his head and nodded. Ï can’t believe you are even jealous of a puppy.” Donghae said as he placed the puppy down and pulled Eunhyuk inside.

“I’ve wanted to tell you this Hyuk.” Donghae paused and looked at Eunhyuk straight in his eyes. Eunhyuk swallowed the lump in this throat and anticipated what Donghae was going to say, Donghae leaned closer and Eunhyuk fought the urge to close his eyes.

“You know what, I think we should just stop shipping Eunhae.” Donghae uttered and Eunhyuk protested against it.

“You want what?”Eunhyuk shouted.

“I...”Donghae started but Eunhyuk shook his head.

“Ever since you bought that stupid puppy you’ve changed! You want to stop shipping Eunhae? What for? You are so selfish Donghae! You never even considered what I would feel!”Eunhyuk was tearing up.

“And you know what? I am that stupid because I believed the Eunhae was beyond real and we had is something really special!” Eunhyuk shouted as the tears fell.

“But you said that you wanted a girlfriend!!”Donghae shouted back.

“Oh, so that’s why you go on dates with Dara Noona? Or with Yoona before she dated Sunggi? Did you know how hard it was for me when you date Jessica?” Eunhyuk revealed. “And now what? You are going to replace me with some dog?” Eunhyuk asked but he didn’t expect Donghae’s answer.

Donghae just pulled him into a kiss and Eunhyuk closed his eyes and savored the warmth of Donghae’s lips. He parted his lips slightly and felt Donghae push his tongue inside his mouth and they ended up in a tongue-tied kiss.

“What was that?” Eunhyuk asked as they parted.

“I love you.” Donghae blurted out and took his hands. Ï love you Hyukjae-ah.” Donghae said and Eunhyuk’s tears fell like waterfall.

“You love me?” He asked and Donghae nodded. “really?”Eunhyuk asked again and DOnghae leaned in and placed a chaste kiss on Eunhyuk.

“Does that answer your question?” Donghae asked and Eunhyuk smiled that gummy smile.

“Is eunhae now Beyond Real?” Eunhyuk asked and Donghae smiled at him and replied “legendary.”

---

a/n: I know how fail this is so I am not expecting anything ~ my writing skills are just as fail as it could get~ T.T