Last (?) Part

Set Me Free
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

’! That really is Jaejoong’ Taeyeon mentally cussed at Jaejong as anger pent up inside her. Fist coiled. Blood boiling. Eyes raging with anger. Striding with so much confidence towards Jessica’s fiancé, but as Taeyeon was getting closer a faint voice suddenly echoed in her not-so-conscious mind.

‘What do you think you’re doing Kim Taeyeon?’ she heard the faint voice more like she was asked by the voice inside her head.

Shaking it twice, Taeyeon stopped midway and was currently eyeing Jaejoong engage in a dirty lip lock session with the girl he was flirting with.

‘I’m doing the right thing. Isn’t it obvious?’ Taeyeon was stuck in a reverie wherein she was arguing with…her past self.

‘Right thing? Since when did you start caring about her? Remember what you did to her in the past?’ a lone tear fell down in her eyes. Remembering the time wherein Jessica still longs for her. Where Jessica patiently waits for her to love her back. Where Jessica was fool enough be hurt badly. Where Taeyeon brought a girl in her apartment knowing that Jessica will be there to cook dinner for her. Where Taeyeon used Jessica to relieve her stress, ing her until she satiates her own personal needs.

‘I-I’m going to change. I told her this. I promised her. And this time, I’ll be better.’ Taeyeon regained her composure and snap back out of the pain filled reverie she was into.

‘….Finally, I can no longer live in this ty past. Let’s get her back Taeyeon.’ And with the voice finally taking her side, she gave a small nod to herself and went to Jaejoong’s table.

Slamming her both hands at the table, the two couple who were complete engrossed in their make-out session stares at the fuming Taeyeon.

Jaejoong had his eyes widen, almost bulging out of its socket before finally uttering something, “T-tayeon.” He choked in his own words. He had pushed the girl on top of him almost immediately after seeing Taeyeon.

The girl scoffed at Jaejoong and glares at Taeyeon. “Oppa, is she your girlfriend?” the girl asked in the most irritating way Taeyeon could’ve heard.

Jaejoong was about to open his mouth to answer but Taeyeon’s fist was quicker than his words. Everyone who saw the whole scene was so shocked. There was a moment of silence and the next thing they saw was a satisfied Taeyeon having her graceful exit at the bar.

 

 

***

 

 

“YOU WERE ING AROUND THE WHOLE TIME YOU’VE BEEN TELLING ME YOU HAVE BUSSINES MEETINGS?!” the sound of a broken picture frame broke the deafening silence of the apartment.

“B-baby I can e-explain—“

“DON’T YOU EVER CALL THAT, YOU JERK! YOU SHOULD LEARN HOW KEEP YOUR INSIDE YOUR PANTS!” another broken glass was heard.

Jaejoong’s worst nightmare had come. He feared this. But still he won’t be able to deny now that he cheated with his fiancée. Furrowing his brows, an image of a smirking Taeyeon comes in to his mind.

“HAS TAEYEON TOLD YOU ABOUT THI—YOU!” Jaejoong cuts off his sentence himself as he saw a familiar figure opened up the front door. “YOU TOLD HER THAT I WAS MAKING OUT WITH A GIRL LAST MONTH HAVEN’T YOU!” Jaejoong shoving Taeyeon using his index finger until the girl hits the wall.

Smirking, Taeyeon brought her hands up and looked at him smugly, “Why? You’ve finally been caught? It’s your fault you ing douche. Jessica doesn’t need a trash like you to hang around.”

A slap echoed through the apartment. Jessica was about to walk and stop Jaejoong from harming Taeyeon, but then she stopped as she saw Taeyeon giving her a knowing smile which never fails to disappoint her for the past few weeks they’ve spent together.

 

(Flashback: a week after Taeyeon punched Jaejoong )

 

A rustling keys was heard at dawn as the young architect has finally reached her house. Turning the ligh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter