Chapter 2: Lee Hana, Leji, and Ok Taecyeon

My High School Love Part 1

“Kim Hyungjae better look out because sehun is not the type of guy you should be talking too” I said to myself.
I was on my way to music class! “This class is the only reason why I auditioned to be in this school. Every year this school's music department has a competition with other schools! you can compete with your voice, an instrument you play or with dancing.

I'm good at singing and dancing. For the competition I'm going to dance. I mean I can sing its just I prefer to dance. of you win the competition you become a trainee in one of your favorite companies.

I was so happy thinking this to myself that I had to listen to music that to calm my nerves. Trying to find what song i should listen to some jerk bumped into me and made me drop my iPod.
“Hey! Watch where you're going” I said in a very angry tone.
“Oh I'm really sorry are you ok?” I bent down to grab my iPod when I got back up to see who is was I saw that the jerk that bump into me was Suho! I had no clue what to say next.
Was this the same Suho that is in Exo the one that I have posters all over my room?
“Yea I'm fine dont worry about it I wasn’t paying attention.” I was trying to be flirty with him so I put my hair behind my ear.
“Look if your iPod stopped working I will help with the money to repair it.” He said in a concerned voice

“No, don't sweat it it's ok.”
“You guys done we have to go!” A really deep voice took me off guard I turned my head to see that it was Kris!
I thought to myself "where is everyone to see this?" Kris was the leader of Exo-M in my school. Suho was the leader of Exo-K
“Yea he is right we are kinda late” They walked away I was so stunned that i just had a conversation with two of the guys from Exo.
I started to walk to my next class. I pluged in my iPod to continue listening to music. I look to to see what time it was and I noticed that I was a minute late to class. I was so mad that I was late to my music class! Of all classes, I'm late to this one! I ran all the way to my class.

When i made it to my next class I can see a whole bunch of kids just standing outside a room. I realized that the room that they were standing outside of was my class.
Looks like there's no teacher here yet. I was so relieved that I won't get in trouble for being late.
I saw Jung Leji standing here too. She kinda looked mad. “Jung Leji!” I said so she knew that i was walking towards her.
“What's going on why is everyone standing outside the classroom?” “ The teacher is late I honestly don’t know why school’s these days hire people like this!” Oh I knew that she was mad. Jung Leji is not the type of person you want to get mad she is a very nice girl but when it comes to education she is all in.

“Here he is! I'm going to tell them a little something what on my mind about being late.” Jung Leji was mad and I knew something was about to go down.
The teacher opened the door I can tell that he was new because he had a whole bunch of stuff with him. Most teacher are already prepared. “Excuse me!?”Jung Leji was standing behind him I walked over to her to try to calm her down “Jung Leji calm down maybe he had a reason to be late.”  “Yes?”  Right when he got the door open to let everyone in he turned and moved to the side. When i saw who it was i started to laugh. The teacher turned out to be Taecyeon from 2pm
“OH! I just wanted to say hi. Are you new?” He lead us into class. “Yes im new” He said in a way so the class can hear him
“Please take a seat” He said so that only me and Jung Leji can hear “Oh yeah sorry” Jung Leji said in a way he would think she meant no harm to him from before.
“Hello My name is Ok Taecyeon I'm going to be your music teacher for the year.” I started to here other girls in the class start to whisper about who was teaching them. I knew that this class was going to be interesting for Jung Leji and I.