Final

So, I Love You now

Sehun glances at his Hyung, Luhan. He is the best thing ever come to sehun, he loves him more than a brother, he just want to be here with luhan, forever. In each second of his clock, in each moment of his life, in every step of his path, he wants it always be with him. Luhan.

He remembers when the first time they met, sehun was just a five years old boy and luhan was 11 years old. Sehun didn’t know what love was back then, but he know that from that day he belongs to him, Luhan. Luhan came as his stepbrother, his father married again after his mother dead, his stepmother is always nice to him and his father, she loves sehun as the way she loves luhan. Luhan himself tread sehun as his lovely and his besfriend, luhan always there whenever sehun needs him and he always smile at sehun even though sehun hurt him with his word,

“I hate you hyung… you know why? You are weird!!” sehun said when luhan was trying help sehun with his problem, luhan just space out staring at him with tearing eyes “don’t care about me, just take care of your own bussines!!!” I pushed him away from me. Luhan stayed still there and smiling at me “it was hurt, don’t ya?” he asked me with caring voice, I looked at him smiling at me “no it wasn’t” I said harsly, “but your wound, let me fix you up” he take a step closer to me, I looked at my wound and tearing “I didn’t fight back you know ? I can’t, I’m afraid…” I cried “but I was more terrified when you coming at shouted at them, they could hurt you to hyung…” I am sobbing hard and he hugs me carefully, won’t hurt my sore body.

I love the way he talked to me softly, I love his angelic voice when he sing, and I love the way he tread me kindly. I love to hugs him every day, his cute baby face will make people judge him as my little brother, and he hates that the most, he said that he is manly and mature, though the reality was not. Luhan likes cute stuff, he loves sweet food, and he loves watching Donald duck cartoon. He likes to talking all days and he likes to jumping all around places for having fun, his friends sometimes felt tired of his behavior but they will get boring without his cute laughing sound and weird action, so do i.

“Where is Luhan?” kris asked me when lunch time “I don’t know” I said as I looking around the cafeteria ‘where are you hyung~’ I asked my self

“hey Xiumin hyung, where is luhan hyung?” I asked to the boy who just sit beside chen “he takes an extra for math” xiumin hyung said eating his pudding “he is to smart for that subject, why should he take an extra?” lay saw xiumin hyung unbelievable

“don’t he got A for math?” kai asked me and nodded light

“So why” kyungsoo put his spoon and waiting for an aswer from xiumin

“Because, that stupid Chen make him laugh at the math class when the lecture was in serious mode” all of us turned to give chen deadly glare, chen smiling awkwardly and leaned to xiumin to hide his fear.

For almost 20 minutes without luhan, it was so calm. Baekhyun try to shoot some jokes, but he only got a little laugh, he sigh hoping luhan was here so he will more exited, cause luhan always laugh hard for baekhyun jokes. Chanyeol poking his pudding, he missed to mess up luhan pudding, because he knows that luhan loves sweet food much. Kai stretch his hand in 100 times already I think, he usually hug luhan as he was his big teddy bear, it sometimes it brings me jealous. Kris stood up and and sit again in several times, he bored with this dead atmosphere…

“woooah…. It …!!!!” tao screaming all of sudden

I’ll drag luhan hyung out of the class” baekhyun said as he stood up , chanyeol following him like a little puppy happily

“aaah… so it is why you loves him so much eh, sehun~a…” suho jokes rest his head on lay hyungs shoulders “brother loves?” lay grinds

I rolled my eyes and avoid all 7 pairs eyes stared at me, just finished ate my lunch. I smiled slightly remember word of love.

He was my everything, he is my everything, and he will be my everything. I know he is my brother, and my feeling towards him is nonsense, since both of us are guy. At the first time I tough that he hates gay, I think he was a homophobic. Until his friend, baekhyun and chanyeol declare their relationship, and he looks happy for them, and a small hope come to me…

“hey guys… I want to say something!!!” baekhyun coming with bright smile

“what” luhan asked enthusiast, I looked at both of them holding hand and giggling by each other, luhan looked so curious for them “what are you guys want to tell us about…?? Just say it, don’t kill me” luhan in his low patient mood.

“we are DATING…!!” baekhyun and chanyeol shouted

“WHAAAAAT” all 9 of us (except luhan) shouted with wide eyes

“ooooo~~~ Great…!!!” luhan gives them celebration hugs and laughing as goofy with BaekYeol couple loudly as the rest of us stared at them still in shocked mode

Sehun POV

Luhan is perfect. He is the beauty ;( chanyeol thought that luhan was girl when the first time he meets luhan). luhan is a mood maker (when I, lay, and kai exhausted from the dance practiced he always make a joke to cheers us up). luhan is a loyal friend (xiumin was sick, and his parent went to visit his family in china and luhan always there to take care of him all day long). Luhan is cute baby face boy (mom always went to mall with us, when we go to ice cream counter the worker there gives luhan extra ice cream because she thinks that luhan is cute, she even called him uri dongsaeng). Luhan is smiling angel (once, kris was in the worse mood, and he shouted to every one he met, but when he shouted to luhan he immediately apologies to luhan, because when kris shouted at him, he just stare at kris and smiling). So hard to describe how perfect he is, but he is.

****

“sehun~a” kai called me one day

“hmm?” I answered him “do you love luhan hyung right?” kai looked at my eyes with his famous smirk, I’m just stare at him “do you love him?” he asked once again

“of course he is” kyungsoo said suddenly join his boyfriend “our maknae is in love” he teased

I just blushing and avoid their gaze, I don’t know how can both of them found my feeling, I looked at kyungsoo and turn to kai, suddenly I nodded. Both of them smiling at me

“so… what are you going to do?” kai sounded like a fangirls “when will you confess?” he asked more

“you’re not thinking to become his brother forever right?” kyungsoo screamed “no buddy, go confess now” kai suggested “you have to do it quickly, see… I almost lost him” kai pointed at kyungsoo and kyungsoo shake his head ashamed.

“i… I’m afraid,” I said “afraid of what?” both of them looked straight to me “if he said no, our relation ship…””just confess stupid, and find out about that later” kai cut my sentence and point at the angel in the corner of the room. “go…!!” both of them shouted

I stood up and push my heavy legs to walk to Luhan, he was playing with his phone. I looked back to kaisoo couple, they gave me an encourage signature. I sighed and sat in front of him.

“hyuu~ung” I called him and he looked up to smiling oh god, I’m crazy for that smile. “what’s wrong hunhun a~?” he called my name as I hear a song trough my ears. My legs shaking hardly and my cold sweat fell. I forget to breath and my hands are wet from my heartbeat.

I can’t found my words, to nervous to speak up ”hyung…” it was all I can say, he looked worried but I can’t found my self in right condition now, I stood up and run out the door.

“Stupid” I heard kaisoo scream from inside

***

3rd person POV

He is the best thing ever come to sehun, he loves him more than a brother, he just want to be here with luhan, forever. In each second of his clock, in each moment of his life, in every step of his path, he wants it always be with him. Luhan.

They watch Korean drama on TV, when suddenly luhan tearing and hugs sehun arm. Sehun feel his heart beat so fast, but a slight smile form on his face “why are crying hyung?” sehun asking asking to luhan who still sobbing hold his arm.

Luhan look up and meet sehun eyes, “I hate sad ending hunhun~a”luhan pouted, and sehun found his brain worked wild with the action of the older “ I want some one to love and be loved” luhan move his gaze back to the screen still hold sehun arm

“but I love you hyung…” sehun shock with his sudden word

“hmm…” luhan stare at sehun eyes, he pause for a while with wide eyes, but then he smile “I know hunna~~ I love you too” luhan pat sehun head, sehun grab luhan hand and stare straight to luhan eyes,

“I LOVE YOU” sehun say in serious tone, then he suddenly come closer to luhan face, until his lips just a few centimeter apart from luhan lips, and his warm breath brushing luhan’s lips “can I kiss you hyung” sehun wishper to luhan lips, with no answer from luhan, sehun lean his lips to luhan, luhan just stay on his though due his shock for a few second before he kiss sehun back. Sehun smile and continue his kiss with no word.

 


A?n : i hope this story won't dissapointed you guys... i'm so sorry for all my wrong grammatical wrong... >.<

Have a nice Day... ^^