Chapter One: Explaining

He's Your Son, Fishy.

I remember waking up that morning, hearing the sound of Seunghoon crying from his crib, which caused me to sit up, then my bedroom door opened, Umma came walking in, just as I touch my feet to the ground. I watched her as she picked up her grandson, then looking to me, smiling wide, before taking a seat next to me, holding Seunghoon to her chest, as he looked at her then looked to be, before on his thumb. I rubbed his cheek with my fingers before kissing his forehead.

"Did you sleep well?" Umma asked, looking at me. 

"Yeah, it's good that Seunghoon is sleep all night now." I said, smiling at him.

"That's because you aren't let him nap since he turned 8 months." Umma said, laughing at me.

"It seemed like a good idea to get him to sleep through the night." I said, looking at Seunghoon's eyes. "He has his fathers eyes..." 

"Now, Allie, what's bugging you now? You've been noticing a lot of things in Seunghoon lately," Umma pointed out, creasing my hair.

"Just... Yesterday, coming off the plane.... I saw Krystal...." I said, looking at Seunghoon.

 

Walking off the plane, I wore my sunglasses, so just in case anyone from SM was here, then they wouldn't see me or would know it's me. I carried Seunghoon close to my body. I feel kind of bad having to turn down Appa's offer to come and pick me up, but at the time, it seemed smart, because everyone knows who I am friends with, who my brother is married to, who my brother in law is, and so many other things, I just couldn't take chances being back in Seoul again, I mean, yeah, I have a kid, and I was gone for a year, but the only person that really knew what was going on was Umma, Appa, and Oppa, not even my friends knew, all I told them was I needed time to be away from everyone, so I went off to America without really giving them a proper good bye, but I told them that I was going to be back as soon as I could, but I knew that they would be asking questions as soon as they see Seunghoon.

"Allie? Allie Park?" 

I felt the life drain from me, like I couldn't take in anymore air, like I was drowning in water, and I couldn't find which way was up. I turned around, seeing the wicked witch of the west before my eyes. Krystal Jung. 

Don't get me wrong, I love Krytal's sister Jessica, but I just really, really hate Krystal, she had made my life a living hell since I moved back to Korea in MiddleSchool... Yes I've known Krystal before I moved to America, but there was reasons, and when I get back, Krystal was a , and I wanted to punch her, beat her, or scream in her face, when she became a trainee, that's when my friends from America came over to live with me in High School, which made things so much better, but now... Now I just want to rip her limp from limp because of many many reason. 

"Oh, it is you Allie, and with a baby?" she asked, coming over to me, looking down at Seunghoon. "Who knocked you up while you were gone?"

"No one, he was on my steps when I woke up one morning," I said, pulling Seunghoon closer to me. "So I adopted him, his name is Park Seunghoon."

"Hm, he has Donghae's eyes." Krystal pointed out, then looked a little closer. "Even Donghae's lips, hair color and eye color."

I took in deep breath before spilling everything to her, to the girl that took Donghae away from me, who took Seunghoon's father before I acutally had a chance to even say a word to him. 

Yeah, Lee Donghae was Seunghoon's father. As far as anyone knew, I adopted Seunghoon, that he was a baby that his mother left to me to take care of and become a good mom for the boy, but I knew I wouldn't be able to hide in that lie for long, since Seunghoon looks A LOT like Donghae when Donghae was Seunghoon's age. 

"Um, yeah, I know, I found it kind of funny," I lied, faking a laugh. 

Krystal just continued to look at Seunghoon more, which caused me to hide Seunghoon against my chest like an over-protective mother, but I had reasons, if Krystal mangaed to figure out that this was Donghae's son, I would be in trouble, and most likely lose Seunghoon, and never be in his life again, he would have Krystal as his mother, and I didn't want that, I love Seunghoon too much to lose him, and that was something I wasn't going to let happen, no one was going to have my baby boy. 

"I have to go Krystal, it's late, and I can't risk driving tried." I said, slowly walking away from her.

"Oh yeah, totally understand, I'll see you soon," She said, smiling at me, which kind of made me nervous. "By the way, everyone misses you, I hope you will see them soon."

 

".. And that's how that went." I said, holding Seunghoon now, to keep me calm that is. 

"Oh, Allie, I know you're nervous about this, but I'll have you know that I would do everything in my power to keep Krystal away from Seunghoon, and keep him in your life," Umma said, holding me now, like I was a baby again. 

"I know, but Umma, you've seen Donghae's baby photo's at Oppa's wedding, Seunghoon and Donghae look so much a like when they were around this age," I said, biting my lip, actually wanting to cry like a baby. 

"I understand, I do, believe me," she said, rubbing my back.

"SHE'S BACK!!!!" 

There was steps coming quickly towards my room before my doorway was flooded with all my friends that I haven't seen for a year, but I have been in contact with, thank goodness. 

"ALLIE!!!" screamed Emily, as she comes rushing towards me, that's when I pulled Seunghoon into view, causing her so stop in her tracks.

"I'll leave you girls be," Umma said, getting up and leaving the room, closing the door once the others were inside.

Emily was now sitting on my bed, along with Haze and Maemi, with Dao-Ming standing in front of me. They were all looking at Seunghoon, and I bet they were connecting all the pieces.

"He looks a lot like Donghae," Emily finally said, breaking the silence that was over all of us. "What is up with that, your Appa said you found him at your front door of your apartment."

"Well, I asked him to tell you that..." I said, looking at my ceiling. "And I didn't mean to lie, but their is a real reason behind it, which I do want to tell you know, just before, I haven't been able to because I was scared, and plus, I couldn't really tell Seunghoon's father about him, and I still haven't."

"WHOA, BACK UP, SEUNGHOON IS YOUR CHILD? YOU GAVE BRITH TO HIM?" Maemi asked, looking over my  shoulder to see my face. "Why weren't we told about this?" 

"Do you want me to explain now?" I asked, looking at them.

"YES." They said, all moving around on my bed so we could all sit on it together. 

"Okay, where to begin," I said, thinking, looking at Seunghoon. "I guess I should start at the party that happened pretty a year ago."

 

I walked into hall, seeing everyone I knew, everyone I met through my friends or my brother in law. You see, this was a party held by SM for all the bands and staff to give them a little break for all the hard work they have done within the last few months. So, if you were apart of SM or a family member or friend of someone in SM, you were allowed to, as long as someone in SM told whoever planned this that you were going to be there. So, you see, my Oppa, Keith Park, he married to Cho Ahra,  yes, Cho Kyuhyun's Noona, which by deault, became my brother in law a few months before this party, that's kind of how I met all my other friends, was at Oppa's wedding, and through my friends. I could see Emily was with Onew, or Jinki, whatever you say first or remember at the time, they were standing with the rest of SHINee, who I was firends with, then their was F(x) and Girls Generation, like I said before, I was good friends with Jessica, but I buttheads with Krystal ever since I moved by to Seoul in Middle School. I saw Maemi and Jaejoong at the bar, drinking something, then I saw EXO, and I notice that Haze was talking away with D.O or Kyungsoo, they really hit it off well at Oppa's wedding, then my eyes came to a stop on Super Junior, I saw Dao-Ming with Heechul, her boyfriend, and I have to say, they were really cute together, but my eyes landed on Lee Donghae. 

I met Donghae when he was just a trainee at SM, I had to go to SM since Jessica ask for me to come and see her, I was still in Middle School, and I was lost in the huge (at the time) building of SM Entertainment. I was sitting in the hall, I was ready to start crying because I was so scared, then Donghae showed up, asking me where I had to go and why I was here, I told him everything, and he took me to Jessica, and I was thankful, so the next time I came to SM, I got Donghae bubble tea, which later ended up being, Sehun and I getting bubble tea when he had time.

Kyuhyun caught sight of me and waved me over, so I went over, and got a big hug from him, and got toss around, getting hugs, or kisses on the cheek, I was okay with it all, but when I finally got past to Donghae, he had to catch me because I was so dizzy. 

"Hey, how are you?" asked over the loud music. 

"I'm good! How are you?" asked back, smiling. 

"Wanna drink?" Donghae asked, dragging me away from everyone. 

I nodded, that's when our walking got quicker, when we finally got to the bar, we sat with Jaejoong and Maemi, we talked and drank our drinks until I didn't notice that someone, who Maemi couldn't catch the face of started to switch my drinks that were actually acohal in them, causing me to become drunk, which lead Donghae and I to the dance floor together in our drunk haze of the night, which I remembered from the beginning to end. By the end of the night, I didn't go home with Oppa, or with Kyuhyun, or with any of my friends, no, I ended up at Donghae's place, on the couch, on the kitchen table, then finally on Donghae's bed where I woke up to the next morning, completely confused. 

I sat there for a good 10 minutes before I finally realized I wasn't dreaming. That Donghae didn't us protection, that I wasn't on birth control. I quickly, yet quietly got up out of the bed, then went to find all of my clothes before I left the apartment without making any noise, and without being noticed. When I got home, I told Umma and Appa that I was Donghae's since I helped him get home last night and just ended up sleeping on the couch since I didn't Donghae to wake up still drunk in the middle of the night and hurt himself. 

Life was just the way it was, I went to places with my friends, I lived a normal life like I did before, until I finally went to tell Umma the truth, and I was so happy that she wasn't made with me, she understood I was scared, so then we went to tell Appa and Oppa, I was feeling so much better after knowing that Appa and Oppa wanted to help me as much as they could, but what made me even feel better was when Ahra-Unnie came with me to get the test done. I was scared the whole time, and she held me in her arms, telling me everything was going to be fine, that if I was pregnant that she would help me tell Kyuhyun, Jessica, Emily, Haze, Dao-Ming, Maemi, D.O, Onew, Jaejoong and Heechul, then with all of them, we were going to tell Donghae. 

During that time though, I barely got to see Donghae, and hang out out with him, since I was so scared to face him since I really didn't want things to be awkward between us if he remembered that night, but when I did actually get to talk to him, we talked like we have for ages. The day I decided to tell my friends, was they day that the news broke out, the news about Donghae and Krystal dating. I wanted so bad to break her face, yet all I could was cry. I locked myself away, the only people that saw me, was my little sister Ember, Oppa, Ahra-Unnie, Umma and Appa.

Finally when I was one month long with Seunghoon, I decided that I had to leave Seoul, I couldn't stay here and risk getting caught that I was carrying Donghae's child, so without much notice, I told the people who knew about Seunghoon that I had to, because if Krystal found out, who says she wouldn't up try to talk the baby from me, because I didn't tell Donghae, at least I tried when I knew that they weren't together, but now, I couldn't lose the chance to have my child to be taken from me. So when I finally told my friends I needed to get out of Seoul, and needed to go to America to see my family there for a little, I was off, leaving with Umma's sister, who competely understood that I had to keep on the down low about carrying a famous korean boy's child. 

So, during the month's I was there, having my Aunt help me, we moved into the city, where I knew that would be okay now, since I didn't risk the chance of bumping into Super Junior or any of the bands that were doing a world tour and new my relationship with Donghae.

It was round the time that Seunghoon was due that I got a call from Emily, having her beg me to come to the SM Town concert, but I told her that I wasn't feeling to well, but she said that she was going to see me friday no matter what, and made me hand the phone to my Aunt, who told Emily where we lived, but as soon as Friday came, that afternoon, around the time that Emily, Haze, Maemi, and Dao-Ming were to come and get me, I had to be rushed to the hosptial to give birth to Seunghoon, having the lady at the front desk tell them that I was at the hosptial because I was sick. 

I got a video call that night from Emily, who was really worried about me, but I knew I still needed time to think everything through. They doctor that devlivered Seunghoon, he was Kyuhyun's doctor for the accident from 2007, and I told him who the father was, and everything that happened, so he ended up becoming the doctor for Seunghoon and I when we finally decide to go back to Seoul. 

Around when Seunghoon was 6 months when I started to think about going back to Seoul. I really missed Umma, Appa, Oppa, and Ember, I missed everyone, just minus Krystal of course, but yeah, I missed all the people that I cared about. So finally when Seunghoon turned 7 months, I asked Umma if I could come home, and she was more then okay with it, since she wanted to hold her Grandson for the first time, which I compeletly understand. 

 

When I finished telling them about what happened at the airport with Krystal and I, I was being hugged, and Seunghoon was taken from my arms, and every one of my friends told Seunghoon that they were his Aunt's and that they were happy that I brought him into the world, which I was really happy about too, now that I can we with everyone again.. Well pretty much everyone. 

We stayed there for most of the morning, until Onew, D.O, Jaejoong, Heechul and Kyuhyun all came in, and once again, I had to tell the whole story from the beginning, plus having to calm down Heechul before he got up and went off to force Donghae to break up with Krystal to be with me, but Dao-Ming told him it wouldn't do any good at this point, it's pretty much been a year since Krystal and Donghae got together. Kyuhyun was holding Seunghoon at the time, looking at my little bundle of joy, and was in deep thought. By the end of the whole explaining, and having Seunghoon passed around again, we all agreed that it was about time that we showed Seunghoon around Seoul, and get me out of this house since I locked myself in here for a whole month when I was pregnant. 

"We are going to Han River for sure," I thought to myself when I saw all the smiling faces of all my loved ones.