01 || Sorrow From the Beginning

Death Island

                    The school's bell started to ringing loudly in the whole area of the school. Students gets nervously back to their own classes. A few of other groups of students were separatedly gathered for some appoinment. You took a glance on your left and right sides as waiting for your best friend, Min, to fixing her locker. You are a bit bored at that time and everything tends to be blur ; folding your arms together. 

 "Are you bored?" asked Min to you as she keep burrying her head inside of the locker to searches for her stuffs to studied.

 "Hmm," you got nothing to answers, and it gave a clue of your boredom has spreading.

 "Then, have this," she hands you a rod shape of a creamy chocolate bar. You did take it from her hand and ripped off the skins to eat the delicious chocolates inside. She contiouosly tapped a note in her locker, intelligently. Although, she may seems boyish but she still in love with decorating.

 "Done!" she endedly shut the locker's door and locked it up with her key. She threw it to the air and caught at the right moment then she put it back in her school coat's pocket. "Let's go," she clinging on to your arms. You gladly flashed a tiny smiles and followed.

 

                    "Ugh. I hate to wake up in the early morning," a guy around your age with his lightened eyebags leaning his forehead on his arm in the corner of his friend's locker. He has a nametag, "Kim Sunggyu." it reads. 

 "Good for you. You've grown elder," said a guy named Sungyeol. The rest of s laughing. Sunggyu made a face then going to chase over the choding owl.

They are all gathering at the right timing where you passes by. Each group has a perfect and childish members in it. Some of them were joking around and make some pranks to each other like what Min usually does to you often. The guys making their own stares to your figure, passing. And only one person, who kept his lowered glance to see you from the back.

You rubs your nape, probably, it felt like someone staring. You might be casual with the other's stares and glances but you can't figured out who is the owner of this ones. Whenever you turns around, nobody sees you. That was a bit complicated. 

Min realizes that you've been acting so weird and strange in these few days. "Hey, what's up?" she suddenly tapped on your shoulder, makes you jumps a bit. 

 "Err. Nothing," you lied.

 ".... Yerim. I know you pretty well since child. You've got something uneasy by looking deeply in your eyes. What's wrong?" she blurts, sounds worriedly.

 "Um, well. It is just a normal one, I guess. Someone looking up at me from behind," you weirdly said. You couldn't controlled yourself to speaks properly. She can feel it but as soon as she turns around, there's nobody eyeing you. 

 "I saw no one would staring at you. It must be your illusion," she put a comforting lies because she could feel something weird after listening to what you've said before. "Hmm, maybe so. I don't get enough sleeps, last night," you answering and earn a snaps at the back of your nape. It was belong to none other than your messy friend. 

 "Aish. How many time shall I tell you to-" her words was cutted off by a loud screams from the ladies. People become paler and curiously running towards the spot. She pulling your wrist to catch up of what's happening in there. "Damn it," you murmuring, annoyed.

You was left behind when Min strongly pushes everyone away and gives her a line to go inside. She found a body fainting on the floors. She is the Miss Beauty in the school, Kim Taeyeon. 

 "Oh? Taeyeon unnie?" she runs out of the way to find you leaning against someone's locker. 

 "What's the new?" 

 "Um. You know, our Miss Beauty? She faints and I need to find Tiffany and Seohyun. You want to come over?" 

 "Nah, you may go first. I don't want to get back there," you gaves her a hint. "I got it. But stay here, okay. Don't go anywhere," she warned you and running in a rush.

As soon as she left, you could felt like somebody touching or blowing your head. Your palm started to sweating. This is weird... you thought and knitted between your eyebrows.

 

 

 

 


Pardon my grammar mistakes. -.-