the gods' tale

looking for gods

Sehun P.O.V.

I wonder what the book says... What if it's bad news? "Don't be skared Sehun-ah. It'll be okay." Luhan assured me.

"The book says there were five gods. They controlled fire, water, air, earth and light. They were also the rulers of this world. They had a big temple, that also functioned as the palace, where people could ask for favors, and they each had an individual temple."

" Where are they! Where are they! I wanna meet the fire god! Maybe he ca teach me cool stuff!" "Chanyeol, you're locked up. Even if you knew, you wouldn't be able to go there."

Thank you Kyungsoo hyung for reminding the idiot. I know I should respect Chanyeol because we decided I was the youngest, but I swear he has the mind of a 5 year old.

"Next there are short profiles about each of the gods. The first is Jiyong, the god of fire. There's a drawing of him as well. He is rather slim, he has black hair with red tips that is shoulder length on one side and shaved on the other. He has a sharp chin and slightly narrow eyes. He is wearing a suit with vertical black and white lines and in his hand he's holding a ball of fire." the clothes sound rather odd...

"The book also says that he is a helpful guy, and that he can be a little emotional. Oh! He is also the master of dragons!" and ofcourse dragon hyung is intrested in dragons...

Kris turned the page and was silent for a while. The he turned some more pages, a frown clear on his face. "What's wrong Kris?" Xiumin asked. "The rest of the profiles are blurred. After that there are just empty pages." "that's strange..." Luhan frowned and asked is he have the book since our case is next to Kris and Tao's.

As soon as Luhan held the book he dropped it. "Hyung! Carefull!" Lay exclaimed when he saw the book fall. Luckily the book wasn't harmed and Luhan quickly laid it open on the first blank page.

"There is a telepathic connection to this page, but it's not fully established. Guess our creator does at magic." Luhan said before closing his eyes in concentration. When he took his hand off the page, letters were written on it, but they faded quickly. "Did it work?"

after a few seconds new letters appeared on the page. "Hello guys. I'm Jiyong, the god of fire, master of dragons and one of the five people that created the twelve of you." Luhan read out loud.

Wait, the gods were our creators? That's so cool!

"He can hear everything we say because of the bond, so if you could all say your name and power, then he knows who we are." We all introduced ourselves but Jiyong was confused when there were only eleven introductions so Kris explained Tao's situation.

He seemed so sad. We all complained about our situation, but Kris hyung's was the worst. Tao was just laying there, his expression still one of pain. Kris wasn't able to help him but had to watch him suffer instead. I'm scared it's breaking him...

Sehun, you okay?" Luhan asked "You were zoning out." "I'm fine hyung. Just... thinking." I shook my head to clear my thoughts a bit and stood up so I could sit next to Luhan.

On my way I stepped on a pebble though and I slipped. I created an air cushion just in time to catch me, but my knee touched Luhan's back and it felt as if it was penetrated by big, searing hot needles. The feeling spread through my whole body and it welt like I was going to die I screamed until my throath was sore, hoping it'd relief some of the pain. After a while my head was so clouded by the pain I could hardly think anymore. Black spots invaded my vision. My whole body suddenly felt cold as my vision became completely black and I lost conciousness.