captured

looking for gods

1000 year later...

Kris P.O.V.

Bonk... Bonk... Bonk...

"Yeol, don't knock your head against the wall, you can't afford to lose even more of your precious braincells." "But I'm so bored, Kris hyung. Can't we just get out for one second?"

"Chanyeol, we've been locked up in these cages that are immune to our powers for almost as long as we live. What makes you think they'll let us out?" Suho reasoned. He had a good point. Who would be stupid enough to lock us up like this, just to let us go afterwards?

"But I wan't to see my Baekkie!" The immature brat exclaimed.

Whoever our capturers are, they're smart. And pretty god damn cruel. They had somehow noticed that we're all in a relationship with another member and in someway pulled each couple apart.

In between Chanyeol and Baekhyun's cage was a wall isntead of metal bars, stopping them from seeing eachother.

In between Kai and Kyungsoo's cages there was a gap, just big enough for them to be unable to touch eachother no matter how hard they tried.

No one is sure what they did to Suho and Lay's cages but somehow they were able to hear everything and everyone but eachother.

Luhan and Sehun were put in the same cage but had to wear some kind of bracelets that made them faint from pain every time the two touched eachother. They just had to do that to the poor skinship monster called Sehun.

Xiumin and Chen were drugged with something that aparently made them see eachothers corpses at any random moment.

To torture me they didn't have to do anything. As soon as they threw my little panda and me in this cell, Tao fell to the ground, cluching his head. Because the cages were immune to our powers, Tao was cut off from time outside the cage, confusing him about what the normal timeflow was untill his power backfired and he froze the time on himself.

My poor panda... I gently his hair. Atleast he doesn't have to live through all of this...

"No! Chen! Wake up! Please, wake up!" I turned around to see Xiumin shaking thin air, his face showing pure terror. He must be hallucinating again.

After a few seconds it dissapeared and he sat down, his hands covering his face. "It was just a hallucination. I'm right here." Chen comforted him, rubbing his back through the bars. "I know Chen. It just looks so real..." Chen looked down. He knew exactly what Xiumin was talking about. They suffered the same torture after all.

Suddenly the door of the room all our cells were in opened. It was dinertime. As always diner consisted of brownish water and some kind of black, spikey vetgetable that tasted terrible. Apparently that was what everyone ate.

After diner everything went back to normal. Lay was sleeping, Chanyeol was bored to death and Sehun was walking in circles to distract himself from clinging to Luhan.

My eyes felt heavy so I decided to take a nap. Not like there was something better to do.

Just as I laid down and closed my eyes, something heavy fell on my head. "Ow! What was that?!"

Next to me laid a thick book. How did that get in here? Above me was only the stone ceiling and it was impossible to throw it through the metal bars. On top of the book a letter adressed to us all so I read it out loud:

"Hey guardians,

This book tells you about the gods that ruled this world before you were created. Sorry I didn't give it to you all before. I at magic.

See ya!

One of your creators"

A heavy silenxe hung in the air until Baekhyun said: "So... I guess we read it?"