Chapter 5

My Boyfriend DO Kyungsoo

After giving another shot,Kyung Soo turned and saw you lying on the ground.He ran towards you.He slapped your cheek.He put your head on his laps.He felt worried.

KS: (Y/N),wake up!!Who hit you?Oh,God!!Blood??Who did this to you?

He looked around.No one.He took out his phone and called the ambulance.

KS:Be strong,(Y/N)!!Please,don't die!!I need you!!Please..

A few minutes later,an ambulance arrived.He accompany you to the hospital.He hold your hand tightly.He cried.

KS:Drive faster!!You've got to help her!!

He hold your hand and kissed it. After arriving,you were sent to the emergency.Kyung Soo was asked to wait outside.He kicked the chair.Then,he sat down.

KS:Who did that to you??This must be his doing.I knew he will seek a revenge! I will find him.

Kyung Soo,then called your mother. A few minutes passed,your parent arrived.They approached Kyung Soo.

Mom:Where is she?What's going on?Who did it?How is her condition?
Dad:Keep calm,dear.

Your mother fell into tears.She sat on the chair next to Kyung Soo.

KS:She's in there.Let's pray for her.(In heart)God,save my angel..I need her..Please,heal her!!

Then,a doctor came out.Everybody approached her.

KS/Mom:How is she doctor?

To be continued...

Yehet! 3 chapter updated! Hooooooray! *victory dance* See you guys next week~