Chapter 1

My Boyfriend DO Kyungsoo

You were walking back to your home after practising basketball.Then you heard a group of boys were shouting. You went to the noise and saw them were punching a boy.You approached them.

You:Hey!!!Stop!!!

The boys were so surprised to see you were there.They stopped punching the boy.You grabbed the unfortunate boy's hand.You chased the boys.

You:Go away!!If not,I'll report you to the police.Go now!!!

They ran away when they heard the word 'police'.You looked at the painful boy.He was hurt and his bodies covered with bruises.

You:What a pity boy.Come,let me bring you to my house.It's just across the road.Can you walk?

Without any word,you took his hand and wrapped it around your neck.He stood unstably.

You:Opps.I'm sorry.

The boy smiled.Both of you walked slowly to your house.After arriving,you called your mother to open the door.

You:Mom,open the door!!

Your mother opened the door and she was surprised to see you and the boy.

Mom:Oh,God!What is going on?(Y/N),what happened?
You:Mom,help me.He's in pain.Help me to bring him inside
. Mom:Okay..

You and your mother brought the boy into the living room and put him on the sofa.You quickly took the safety aid. After cleaning his wound,your mom handed you a bowl of porridge and a glass of milk.

You:What's your name?
Boy:Do Kyung Soo.Call me Soo.
You:I'm (Y/N).Now you have to eat.I'll feed you.
Boy:I'm sorry for troubling you and your mother.
You:It's fine.We're helping.
KS:Thanks so much.I really appreciate it.

You smiled and started to feed him.He was a bit shy when you were feeding him.

You:What was going on?Why did they beating you?

Kyung Soo's face changed.He looked sad.

To be continued...