The News

Bye My Love ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Can we fastforward?? Too innocent to write what happens after that did “that”

Please listen to this.. ^^ 

 

//FastForward to the next day//

 

Time: 7:30 am | February | Location: HwaYoung's and LuHan's house (condo)

 

Jung HwaYoung's POV

 

It's been a day after we did “that”. Luhan finally regained his senses and apologized to me like a billion of times saying, “Please forgive me baby.” “Please don't leave me.” “I'm super sorry.” Stuff like that. I told him it was okay, I mean really. I lost my ity to someone I loved, although we're not married, but it's way way much better than losing it to someone you don't love.

 

“Baby? You awake?” I asked cautiously as I tiptoed over to Luhan's bed. He looked so peaceful, his tosseled over his head, his occasionally delicate smile, peaceful closed eyes. I looked at him, thinking for like the 100th time how lucky I was to be his girlfriend. I wiped his hair to oneside, playing with his soft brown hair. Then I heard a cry. I looked around to see who made the sound. Turned out it was Luhan. His hand slowly reached for mine, I looked at him, his eyes fluttered open. “Oppa? Are you okay? You're sweating!” I exclaimed. “I..I dreamed, that I....I died, and left you and our child alone..” He mumbled. Child?!

 

“It was just a dream, nothing to worry about.” I quickly soothed. “No, HwaYoung, it felt really real.” Luhan mumbled. “It's okay, I prepared breakfast!” I said. Then I had a sudden feeling of vomiting. I quickly rushed to Luhan's bathroom and vomited in the toliet bowl. “Baby! You're okay?” Luhan asked, patting my back gently. “Y..yeah.” I replied. Then I felt sick, and everything went pitched black, I could hear Luhan calling me, but I was too tired. And passed out.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Time: 8:00am | Location: Hospital.

 

Still HwaYoung's POV

 

I woke u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter