Together

Bye My Love ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please listen to this! It's the soundtrack ^^

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jung Hwa Young's POV

 

Time: 9:00 PM Christmas Day 2012 | Location: Hwa Young's house

 

Here in the midst of Christmas, people are happily enjoying themselves. Well, it's Christmas! Presents were passed everywhere, “thank you (s)” were heard at every corner. Everyone was happy.... Except me.. Today was probaly the worst day ever. My boyfriend DaeRi just broke up with me this morning. On Christmas!

 

I sat in a corner, it was my family's annual Christmas party, we invited all our relatives and friends. Today I was usually cheery and bright. I tried to look as bright as possible, but that aching pain remained in my heart. “Mind if I join?” I heard a guy 's voice asked. I quickly looked up. He had beautiful features, doe eyes that sparkles, very fair skin and looks so cute and handsome at the same time. He was very different from DaeRi, DaeRi was handsome, but had cold eyes and a very cold personality. He opened up to me, and I still don't know why.

 

“Sure.” I replied gloomily. “You're the daughter of the Jungs right?” The doe eye guy asked. “Yes.” I replied. “My name is Xi LuHan.” Luhan introduced. “My name is Jung Hwa Young.” I introduced. “You know my parents right?” Luhan asked. “Of course, your parents were friends with mine. But we never got the chance to meet each other.” I said smiling a bit. Luhan smiled. And we started chatting until the party ended.

 

We got really close together and promised to keep in touch.

 

 

Time: 9:00 AM Christmas Day 2013 | Location: Hwa Young's house

 

Jung Hwa Young's POV

 

Christmas Day, the day where me and Luhan first met. I was standing at my balcony, all dressed up for Christmas, wearing matching sweaters with Luhan. His is blue, mine is white.

 

 

 

I started recalling the times when me and Luhan spent together, I smiled at every thought, we've gone through lots of time together, when our friendship was down, when we defended bullies together, we are bestest of friends. But I wished our realationship would be more of bestfriends... “HwaYoung? What are you thinking?” Luhan asked breaking my thoughts as usual. “Nothin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter