Discovered

Will I Ever Stand A Chance?

"Yah! Jung Soojung wake up! Or we're going to be late for our schedule" I tried to open my eyes when I noticed the loudly voice that was trying to wake me up. Barely open my eyes, I suddenly felt a heavy figure fell really hard on me

"Aish! Ssul! You don't have to jump on me like that. You're so freaking heavy!" I shouted with anger. Sulli who didn't seem to care just giggled happily, then she got up and tried to pull me from my bed. I did followed her easily although I was still a little upset. I really didn't like when Sulli jumped on me, well just only in the morning when I was still half asleep, which she seem to do that almost EVERY morning.

I dressed myself quickly and finished just before our van arrived. Vic unnie, Amber unnie, and Luna unnie were already in the van. Sulli and I got in and sat right next to each other. Then the van took us to our schedule of today, a show for Music Core. 

Oh! I haven't introduce myself. My name is Soojung, but most people known me by the name of Krystal. I'm f(x) maknae.  And these guys are also f(x) members. Sulli was actually the same age as me, so we both are maknaes of f(x). Most people called us the maknae couple, which we think it's very cute. And Yes! We do read some fan fictions of JungLi. Interesting though, of how the fans ship us. We laugh about that a lot.

An hour later we arrived at the place, and had been taken to our changing room.  We were going to perform our new song, "Rum pum pum pum".  

"Jjung!" Sulli back-hugged me and put her chin on my shoulder.  She like to do that when ever she's nervous. Well, she should be and so was I because we had been gone for almost a year and today was the first day of our comeback. 

"Don't worry Ssul. We can nailed this" I pulled her hand out from my waist and turned around to smile to her. Her nervous look seem to calm down.

Sulli and I were able to communicate without saying a thing. We had been best friend for almost five years and we always there for each other ever since. Actually I think our relationship is more than best friend. Why? Because of what we do for each other and also of how we act when we are together. I don't know how Ssul feel about me, but for me, I think I'm in love with my best friend. I love how she come to me for comfort. I love how she look at me and smile with her eye smile. I love her back-hugged and also when I back-hugged her with the same reason. Her shoulder is my favorite place. She is the first one I think of when I found delicious food. I wanted to take care of her. I love you Choi Sulli.

=============================== 

"Soojung-ah, can I hang out at your place today?" Sulli asked after we've got back in the van.

"Sure Ddulling" I answered with my aegyo, cuddling on to her.

Our schedule for today was finish. We were heading back to f(x) dorm, but I didn't live with the rest of the member because my house is near the dorm so I stayed at home instead. But I did hang out at the dorm a lot as well. 

"Hyung! What are your plan for rest of the day?" Sulli turned to Amber unnie. She always called Amber unnie, "hyung" because they kinda have a brothers relationship. 

"Don't know." Amber shrugged. 

"I thought you were planning to meet Suzy" Vic unnie asked. Amber unnie was kinda shocked and gave her the look of "how did you know that?!" Vic unnie rolled her eyes.

"Come on Amber. Everyone know that you're dating Suzy" 

"Seriously?!" Amber unnie asked in shock.

Well.. yes we did. We know that they had been dating since the IY2 show. They were pretty close in the show.  Although Amber unnie was trying to keep it a secret, but we all know because we secretly followed her to one of her secret date. It was kinda funny though. Because she was acting very weird so the rest of the members decided to followed out of curiousity. 

I laughed with everyone and turned to Sulli, but she seem not to be enjoy with Amber unnie dating secret. 

We arrived at my house after dropping off unnies at the dorm.  Sulli and I went into my bedroom and Sulli dumped her body on my bed happily.

"I miss your bed Soojung" she squeezed her face with my pillow.

"So.. what's up?" I asked her. She turned to me with confusion. "Sulli, we have been best friends for many years already. I know that something bother you." 

She was quiet for a second and hesitated to talk. I was now feeling worried because of her expression. It seem like something bad happen. I gave her time with herself so I went to get glasses of water and some snack for us. And went back to my room.

"Soojung-ah... I'm dating Choiza oppa" she suddenly said it as I entered the room. All the snack and glasses just dropped out from my hands. 

I was in shock. My head was totally blank.  I didn't know what to reply. My best friends is dating someone, and I never know about it.

"Soojung..." She softly called my name. Scared of my reaction, she quietly helped me cleaned up the mess. I didn't know what to say at all. The fact that my best friend whom I'm in love with is dating someone else is just unbareable.  I wasn't focus on the glasses on the floor so I accidentally cut myself from the broken glasses.

"Soojung! You're bleeding!" Sulli ran to find the first aid kit, and came back with a medicine and a bandage. 

"It's nothing Ssul. I'm fine" I said to calm Sulli down, although I knew that my wound was quite deep because I saw blood rushing out. She took me to the toilet to rinse the wound on my hand. 

"How could you say it's nothing?!" She frowned. I looked at her as she softly treated my wound. 

"Why him?" I suddenly asked. She stopped and looked at me in the face.

"I just like him. That's all" And she continue treated my wound.

"How long have you been dating?"

"About..." She hesitate a bit before answered my question "4 months now. Are you mad at me?" She sat beside me after finished with my wound.

"You have been dating for 4 months and you didn't bother to tell me, your best friend! And you are now asking whether am I mad at you?!" I shouted at her angrily. She feared to face me so she looked away.

"I... I'm sorry" Her voice is shaking. 

I was really angry at her. Actually I'm mad at Choiza. How the hell that he get to have her? Why him? Why not me? Why can't she love me back? I was so frustrated that I need to stayed away from Sulli. I got up and started to walk away. And again, the back-hug. 

"Please don't walk away from me Jjungie" Her voice startled. It seems like she was going to cry. I don't want her to be sad. I heard her sniffled and I felt my shirt a little wet. Sulli was crying. And I was the reason for that.

I grabbed her arms and took it off my waist before turning back to her. Darn it. I felt so bad that I made her cry.

"Ssul. Please don't cry" I softly wiped off her tears with my thumbs. I tried to calm her down, but she cried harder and harder. I have no choice but to put the smile on my face so she would feel better. "Darn it Ssul. Your face look like it's going to melt. You look better with your eye-smile." I joked at her. I did it. She started giggling.

"I'm really sorry Soojung-ah" She started talking again after she had been calm. She hugged me. "I'm not going to keep any secret from you again. I promise. So please don't be mad."

"Ok Sulli" I patted her back to reassure my answer. "I'm sure Choiza oppa is a good person. I'm happy for you" faking a smile on my face once again. Sulli felt more happy after what I said.

After dinner, Sulli was heading back to the dorm. I went to send her off at my front door. 

"Thank you Jungie for today. And thank you for not being mad at me." She said it with her eye-smile. I can't help it to smile back. Her eye-smile just always put a smile on my face. 

"No problem. Although you have your love life now, but don't you dare sink our friendship. Arasso? Choi Jinri!" I said with laughter.

"Of course. How could I abandon my sweet Soojungie" 

After she left, I went back into my room. After all the fake smiles and silly jokes, I couldn't hold back my tears anymore. I started to cry. It was just me, right?  It was only in my head that we shared something special. I just wished it should had been me instead of Choiza oppa. Choi Sulli! Why didn't you choose me?

That night I cried myself to sleep, which I regret doing it because the next morning my eyes were swallen. Due to the comeback week, we still had a schedule. 

"Why are you wearing sunglasses Soojung?" Vic unnie asked me. "And why are you holding an ice pack?" I slowly took off my sunglasses as I sat.

"Oh my god Soojungie! What happen?" Luna shouted out loud.

"I think I have allergy." I lied. Yep. That's the easiest way to avoid all the questions. I saw Sulli with her worried look. Well... everyone seem to worry, but I didn't say anything. I put the ice pack on my eyes.

"Are you really Ok?" It was Sulli's voice. 

"I'm fine. I already took some medicine." Sulli grabbed one of my hand and hold it tight. I knew she would know that I lied. That's how she always do when she knows something is wrong, but wouldn't say it. She was waiting for me to say it first.  Well.. I didn't want to worry her so keep quiet seems like the best thing to do… for now.

Although the ice pack didn't help much, but my make-up artist unnie seems to know how to work her magic. And I was able to perform without having swallen eyes.  My members were less worried after the performance.

"How are you feeling now Soojung-ah? Better?" Luna unnie asked me during changing the clothes. 

"Yep! It's probably the allergy that causing it. Don't worry unnie. I'm totally fine" I smiled. 

"Darn it Princess. You did worried us with those swollen eyes of yours" Amber unnie laughed. She sounded relieve.  "You almost turn into Dobby, the house elf" We all laughed.