Mine

The Story of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’re an idiot.” Luhan stated as he, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and Joonmyeon were eating at the cafeteria of their school.

“What did he do this time?” Baekhyun asked.

“He agreed to help Sehun at planning ‘the best’ Valentine Special date to someone we didn’t know.” Luhan said.

“YOU AGREED!!” Joonmyeon said earning some glances to the people inside the cafeteria.

“Calm down okay?” Kyungsoo said as he pulled Joonmyeon down.

“Why the hell did you agree with that bull?” Baekhyun asked as if that is the most common thing.

“Well first, because he is my bestfriend… I need to help him or else he will avoid me and last is because I FREAKING DON’T KNOW!!” Kyungsoo said as he buried his head down to the table.

“Well, let me give you some advice. You can ruin that date or help him and ruin your heart.” Luhan said as he takes a sip at his juice.

 

 

~

 

 

Kyungsoo bid his goodbye to his friends and went to music room to practice the newest song he had to memorize. He put his bag at the side of the room and practice with the guitar at the side. He don’t know if he can sing remembering the stupid decision he made.

Just looking at himself in the mirror is like the most annoying he ever did. He don’t want Sehun to date any girl but he don’t want also Sehun to leave him alone.

Reflecting at his actions he didn’t noticed that there was already someone walking up to him and covered his eyes.

 

“AHHHHHHHH!!!” Kyungsoo shouted. “Go away! Go away!” Kyungsoo said shaking his body with so much intensity. He accidentally slipped and caught the owner of the hands.

 

 

“Aissh! You’re really annoying.” Kyungsoo opened his eyes and was surprised to Sehun. “Slipping like that is dangerous.”

“Oh! So covering my eyes aren’t?” Kyungsoo said in return.

“You’re really weak, aren’t you?” Sehun said poking Kyungsoo’s nose.

“What? Me? NO!” Kyungsoo said then he realized their position. He being under Sehun is really ruining his image at a strong person. “Get off of me!”

“Wah! Easy! I will not you or whatsoever, okay?” Sehun said as he got up from his place.

“Whatever.” Kyungsoo said as he stands up. “What are you doing here? You’re supposed to be dancing at your studio.”

“Well, I don’t want to see Luhan and Jongin making out again at our studio.” Sehun said as he took the seat the sofa in the corner. “And you don’t want to see me? I’m mad at you!”

“Whatever. You can’t get mad at me.” Kyungsoo said as he went closer to Sehun.

“Of course, I can’t” Sehun pulled Kyungsoo, who was surprised at that moment.

 

Kyungsoo was in between Sehun’s legs, his right arm was slung at Sehun’s thigh while Sehun was still holding his left arm and their faces were inches away. Kyungsoo’s eyes were as big as it can be and Sehun was smiling.

 

“Liking our position?” Sehun asked with confidence. Kyungsoo immediately pushed Sehun away and stand up. “Ouch!”

“Your fault!” Kyungsoo said.

“What? Hmph! Anyway, do you have any plans?” Sehun asked as he patted the space beside him. “Sit.”

 

Kyungsoo take the seat and crossed his arms, making him looked like thinking but the truth was he is not thinking of anything, because he can’t think straight right now.

 

“Can I back out?” finally he spilled the words he wants to say since he agreed to that deal.

 

Sehun looked at him with surprised expression. “Why?”

“It’s just—“

“Aren’t you happy that your best friend is finally growing up and asking someone to be his date on Valentine’s?” Sehun asked while clinging to Kyungsoo’s arms and pouting.

 

Kyungsoo’s weak point is Sehun, whatever the kid is doing it seems like Kyungsoo is melting with it. Kyungsoo wants to battle the ego inside of him that is telling him to say Yes but somehow he wants to say No. Kyungsoo sighed and he knows what he wants.

 

“Fine.”

 

~

 

 

“Let me guess those numbers are from the florist and the some unknown guy?” Luhan said as he take a look at what is Kyungsoo’s doing right now.

“I guess you were right.” Kyungsoo said as he looked at Luhan. “What did you do to make Kai fell deeply in love with you?”

“That’s simple.” Luhan looked to him and sit with him. “I seduced him.”

“Really?” Kyungsoo said with a tone like he does not believe in Luhan.

“Just kidding. Jongin is a simple guy; he loves to sleep which is the same as mine. He loves to eat and me too. He loves it when there is only one quite. He loves to dance… and…” Luhan was surprised when suddenly there was pair of arms wrapped around his waist.

 

“Because I was drowned to him.” Luhan and Kyungsoo both looked at the owner of the voice and was surprised to see Jongin smiling. “Am I late, Lulu?”

“Nope.” Luhan stand up and take a look at Jongin’s outfit. “Well aren’t you dressed enough, why?”

“Well, I need to be perfect everytime I stand besides you, baby.” Jongin said as he stole a peck at Luhan’s lip.

“You’re so unfair.” Luhan said and Jongin leaned in again and kiss Luhan longer.

 

The intimacy was cut off by Kyungsoo’s awkward cough. Luhan scowled while Jongin just kept his smirk on his face. Neither the two let go so that sent Kyungsoo another signal that they will make out anytime.

 

“Please don’t make me aware that I’m single.” Kyungsoo said. “If you two want to make out, don’t do that here.”

“You’re just jealous.” Luhan said.

“By the way, Kyungsoo this Valentine’s, you have plans already?” Jongin asked.

 

Luhan laughed while Kyungsoo buried his head.

“Yup baby, he had plans already!” Luhan said emphasizing the words ‘plans’ and ‘already’

“Ah really? With whom?” Jongin asked. Luhan patted Jongin’s shoulder making his boyfriend looked at him.

“Oh Sehun.” Jongin smiled and looked at Kyungsoo.

“Really?”

“No honey, Sehun will date a girl and this poor piece of will be the organizer of that event.” Luhan explained to Jongin.

“Huh? I thought…” Jongin flashed a confused face making his boyfriend confused also. “Whatever… Ah shall we go?”

“Ah… oh yeah… Kyungsoo we’re leaving!” Kyungsoo nodded still his head is buried at the table. “Don’t scream okay? People will think that you’re single.”

“Shut up!”

 

Luhan left, leaving Kyungsoo so lonely. Among the four of them, he is the only single. Luhan have Jongin, Baekhyun and Chanyeol are together, Joonmyeon and Kris are like an item by today, and there he goes, SINGLE. Kyungsoo always thought that he is difficult to be loved and that no one will love him. No one, no one. If only there will be someone out there that will make him feel special. Valentine’s is one week away and he is still single.

 

 

~

 

 

Kyungsoo was walking down the hall when he noticed Chen standing at the hallway holding a bouquet of roses. He wondered who could be the owner of the bouquet. He went to Chen’s side and surprised the dinosaur.

 

“To whom will that be?” Kyungsoo asked. He saw Chen blushed. “Ahhhh—“

 

The two of them was surprised when the door opened and revealed the very tall Sehun. Chen hides the bouquet behind him while Kyungsoo looked at Sehun. Sehun saw the petals and wore his cold poker face.

 

“What are you two doing there?” Sehun asked.

“What are you doing here?” Kyungsoo asked. “Freshmen are not allowed here.”

“Whatever. Let’s go.” Sehun said.

“Huh? To where—“

“Kyungsoo. Just go, I think Sehun’s agenda is more important.” Chen said. “Besides, I’m just going to—“

 

The door opened widely revealing Minseok peeking from Sehun’s back. Chen immediately hides the bouquet.

 

“Chen? Kyungsoo? Sehun please don’t block the way?” Minseok said.

 

Without any words, Chen gave the bouquet to…

 

“Chen?” Kyungsoo asked as Chen hand over to him the bouquet.

“I-I have to go! B-bye!!” Chen left leaving Kyungsoo in an awkward situation. Minseok went near him and smiled to him revealing the cutest face the older can give.

 

“I never thought that there is something between you and Chen…” Minseok said.

“H-Huh? B-but? No! There is nothing going on between us! I swear…” Kyungsoo looked at Sehun and was surprised to see that the youngest is looking to him with an unknown expression. “I-I… S-Sehun, let’s go?”

Sehun was brought back to the reality when Minseok turned around.

 

“I think… I must go first.” Sehun said as he left the two. Kyungsoo is sure that there is something like lost at Sehun’s eyes when he looked at it.

 

 

~

 

 

“What is his reason?” Luhan asked through the phone as he and his friends have a group conversation. “Why did he give the flowers to you?”

“I really don’t know also.” Kyungsoo said. “b…but… I think… nevermind…”

 

He told them about the bouquet that Chen gave to him earlier and the reason why he left them early. He left out the whole story about Sehun. He must first know why the tall guy left with that kind of face.

“Are you leaving some information to us?” Baekhyun said out of nowhere.

“What do you mean?” Joonmyeon asked.

“Call you boyfriend Joonmyeon and ask him why. Kyungsoo there is no point in lying.” Baekhyun said as he ended the call.

“I’m sorry Kyungsoo I have to call Jongin now!” Luhan said as he ended his call also.

 

“So it’s just between me and you now?” Joonmyeon said. “What do Baekhyun mean by that?”

“I…. I really don’t kno—“

“There is no point in lying Kyungsoo. I know you also very well… you say you don’t know yet you know something…” Joonmyeon sighed. “Now tell me?”

“I—It’s just… Sehun…”

“What about him?”

“He saw Chen and me… then he looked at me with a sad face…” Kyungsoo can feel the tears running through his eyes. “Why should he be sad…? He’s dating someone… can’t I date someone also?”

“Are you sure… he’s sad? I mean… Are you sure?” Joonmyeon asked him.

“Y-yes…”

“Talk to him, try asking him, what the reason behind that look or act like nothing happened. I’m sure Sehun will understand you.” Joonmyeon said.

“Are you sure?”

“Yep. 100% sure. Now, I’m going to end this call and try reflecting why is Sehun looking at you that tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter