Chapter 10

I'll Make You Remember!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


►►9          

≈≈≈≈≈≈∞Explaination∞≈≈≈≈≈≈

"Yoon Hye! Where are you?! Come out please!!!" Myungsoo begged while finding you. 

You were ranning endlessly on the street, crying your heart out. You were so disappointed at your boyfriend and also very confused. You still couldn't belove your boyfriend, your faithful and lovely boyfriend will cheat on you. You didn't know who this girl is, you only remembered that she is that wallflower Na Ri pointed to earlier in class that was glaring at you for Goodness knows the reason why, or so you think. You believe that Myungsoo won't cheat on you, especially not with some wallflower. You saw his expression when that girl clinged on him, it was mixed with confusion, disgust and most of all, fear. He feared that you will believe that girl, which you partly did, and ran away, leaving him, which you really did. Gradually, you stopped crying because you know it's useless and you actually don't really believe that girl. You just ran away because you were confused. Your brain just blanked out that moment and with your legs telling you to run away.

You began to walk to your favourite cafe, The Infinity. You always went there with Myungsoo to taste out your favourite pudding, Mango pudding with blueberry jam on top. The pudding looks like a dog, it's very cute and you simply just love dogs so much.

You sat down in a sky blue armed sofa, sky blue is your favourite colour, that's why you chose there to sit everytime. There is a black armed sofa opposite to you, which Myungsoo usually sits. A tear fell down when you thought of Myungsoo. You believe that he didn't cheat on you, you felt guilty for acting like that, you wanted to apologies to him for running away, but right now, your brain is blank.

"Yoon Hye- Unnie!" A cute and pretty girl, younger than you called out. She was a waitress here. Since you always visit The Infinity, you and most of the waiters, waitresses and even the boss are friends.  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter