Never Say Never

Never Say Never

Luhan-33-luhan-35414032-500-281.gif

Gif not mine. Credits to owner.


Luhan stood outside of the door, leaning against the corner of the wall as he heard her screaming and yelling. 

Everything was shattering in her room and all he could do was stare.

"It's okay, it's going to be okay."

She threw a vase on the floor, staring at her parents, "It's not going to be okay. I'm dangerous, stay away." 

Her mom walked forward, lending out her hand, "Hold my hand." Her mother urged.

She shook her head, taking steps back, "Don't touch me." 

"~~~~~~,"

As her mother walked closer, she stretched her hand as the ice flew out, pushing her mother towards the wall as her mother gently fell to the floor.

"Jinah!" Her father yelled, running towards her mom. 

As she looked to the side, she took a step forward when she took a step back again, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." She whispered.

Her father stood up, helping her mother up, "Just take out hands, it'll be okay."

"Didn't you see what happened?" She whisperd, "I hurt her. I could kill all of you." 

Her father shook his head, "Don't worry, we won't die. Just trust us and take our hand. It'll be okay, so please come closer."

As her father came closer, she stretched out her hand again as the ice particles pierced the wall next to her father's face.

As she gasped, she closed her eyes, holding onto her hands, "I can't, please don't come near me."

Her father pulled her mother behind him, "~~~~~~."

"I'm a monster, don't come near me!" She yelled, running out the doors.

As Luhan stared at her run out the doors, he hurridly followed her, hoping she wouldn't get hurt or hurt others in the process.

Running down the halls and outside, she looks to the side to see where she could run off to as she quickly took a sharp right turn to get away from the castle.

As Luhan followed after her, she glanced back, "Stay back, don't come near me!" 

Luhan lended out his hand, holding onto her shoulder making her halt. As she stopped, she quickly took a step back, "Stop. I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't hurt me."

"Didn't you see what happened to my parents? I don't want to hurt you." She whispered, "Just please go back and act like you didn't see me."

Luhan shook his head, trying to grasp her, "You won't hurt me, please, let me come near you."

"I'm a monster, can't you see?" She pushed him back, "Leave me alone, let me go away from this world, you guys don't need a monster like me, I'm dangerous." 

Luhan gritted his teeth, "Who says you're a monster? I don't see anything dangerous about this or you." He walked closer to her, "You're not a monster and you're not dangerous. You're just an ordinary girl with some powers." 

"Stay back." She hissed.

As he walked closer, her hands stretched out, seeing the wind of snow grasp onto his face. Shaking, he took a step back as she looked down.

"I told you, I'm dangerous. You can get hurt." 

"That was nothing. Try to hurt me more." Luhan said, running towards her.

As she tried to run away, he grabbed her arm and pulled her close. His warm body temperature made her body melt, feeling the warmth.

As she tried to control herself, she felt a hand rub her back. Staring up, she saw Luhan's eyes closed and resting on her shoulder.

"You're not a monster, you're an ordinary girl. You are able to control your powers, so please don't put yourself down." 

As her arms shook, she put them down to her side, "I don't want to hurt you." She whispered.

"You won't."

As she released herself, she gave him a look, "And how do you know? I didn't think I'd hurt my parents but I did." 

"That was an accident."

"No, it wasn't." She hissed, "That wasn't an accident. I can't control myself." She looked down, "Worst of all, I don't want to hurt you the most." She glanced up at him, "I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I hurt you in anyway."

"You won't."

"And how do you know?" She asked, tugging on her hair, "These powers, I have no control over."

He gave her a small smile, "Becuase my warmth will warm your cold body, making you control yourself. Just like how I did it now." 

She gave him a look, "You were just lucky today."

As Luhan took a step forward, she stepped back, "Please go away from me."

"~~~~~~," He breathed.

"Please!" She yelled, holding onto the tree behind her, "These powers can't be controlled. I don't know what will happen and I don't want to kill you." Her tears began to fall, "You are the most important person in my life and I don't want to see you hurt. Especially never able to see you again."

Luhan swallowed hard, "No, listen, we can--"

"No." 

"Listen to me, we can work this out!" He yelled, trying to grab her hand, "Let me just hold you!" 

As he took a step forward, she stretched out her arms, leaving icicles on the floor pointing upwards and near him. As he gasped and took a step back he met her teary eyes.

"See?" 

"That's not possible." He whispered, "Your powers are meant to hurt others."

"It can." She glared, "And it's going to hurt you, so leave."

"Let me--"

"Go away!" She yelled stretching out her hands to see the hail fall on the floor as it dangerously hit Luhan. As he covered himself with his hands, he reached out his hand.

"Take my hand."

She stretched it out in anger, feeling the whirl of snow swallow Luhan. 

Seeing what she had done, she tried to roll her hands into a fist, trying hard to prevent it from opening up, when the whirl slowed down, dropping Luhan on the floor.

"I told you to stay away!" 

"Don't leave." He whispered, feeling his breath quicken, "Don't leave my sight. It's dangerous for you." 

"It's dangerous for you!" As she noticed his eyes slowly closing, she bit her lips. Staring at him one more time, she gave him a soft smile, "This is for the better."

As she ran away from him, Luhan laid on the floor, trying hard to grasp her when he failed. Breathing heavily, he looked at her disappearing figure. 

`

"Let us go to the fair." 

Luhan shook his head, "There is a special announcement at the kingdom, we shouldn't miss it." Luhan smiled, pinching the girl's cheek. 

"But Luhan, all the announcements are the same." She huffed, crossing her arms, "It's probably talking about another banquet or some sort of thing."

Luhan shrugged, "Who knows, maybe they have a new announcement."

As they stood below the balcony of the kingdom, the girl breathed hard, "I'm so tired."

Luhan brushed her hair with his fingers, "I promise we'll do something after this."

"We just got married, I think we need time for ourselves. Who cares about the big announcement the king has for us? It's always the same." She rolled her eyes.

Luhan gave her a soft smile, looking up at the balcony in hoping that maybe the announcement was different.

As he looked around, he prayed that maybe they found her.

Maybe they found the missing princess and she was back, rightfully claiming the kingdom back.

As Luhan prayed and wished for that day, already 7 years had passed by and he didn't even notice he had fallen in love with someone else.

As much as Luhan knew she would never come back, he didn't know he would forget her in his heart, although she was still in his mind.

"The queen has arrived." 

Luhan stopped when he heard gasps near him. Looking at their surprising face, his eyes also widened. Looking up at the balcony he saw her.

She had a light blue dress and a crown on her head and she was looking down at everyone.

His mouth gaped open and couldn't keep his eyes off her.

It had been too long since he last saw her and he missed her.

He missed her dearly.

"I have arrived back after my hiatus." She looked down, "It's been 7 years and most of you guys probably forgot about me but I'm back."

Luhan felt a smile play on his lips. 

"But I am back and I have controlled my powers. I have found use of my powers in this kingdom." As she looked down, she saw a familiar face in the crowd.

He had a smile on his face as he was holding onto a girl's hand.

A tear slowly fell down his cheek and a soft smile placed hers.

"I am back." She whispered as she stretched out her hands, letting it snow onto the people.

As everyone cheered, she felt Luhan's gaze.

"I missed you." He whispered when she just smiled. 

"Never say that you're a monster." He said as he knew she couldn't hear.

"Never say that you're not an ordinary child."

As she made more snow for the people, he looked down at the girl and tighly grabbed onto her.

Everything was going the way it was planned and it was time for her to finally acknowledge her powers.

"You are perfect." 

`

This was a y oneshot but I kind of wanted a Frozen theme and I utterly failed. Of course it's not EXACTLY like her, but it's similar I guess. Hehe anyways please comment & stuff <3