Valentine Flowers

Valentine Flowers - Myungsoo

The afternoon sun moved around your place as you walked around, just relaxing as you wondered if something was going to happen today, since it was Valentine’s Day. With your slightly ripped jeans, and a tight while long sleeved shirt, you ran your fingers through your hair as your phone sounded in the bedroom. Grabbing a juice box, you walked back to your bedroom as your ankle socks slid against the floor.

Lighting up the screen, you smiled as you saw the message was from Myungsoo. Opening the message with a tap of your finger, you bit your lip gently as your eyes moved across the words.

I was just wondering if you would like to meet with me later. I have the rest of the day off. - M

Biting your lip harder, you sat on your bed as your hair bounced against your shoulders as you pulled up your keyboard.

I would love to! Where can we meet?

The bus stop down the street a little from your place - M

Meet you there~

Grabbing a black leather jacket, you skipped out your apartment as you slipped on your white shoes. Walking out of the door, you pulled your hair out of the jacket as you walked down the street to the bus stop. Leaning against the glass with your shoulder, you looked from side to side wondering when Myungsoo was going to be there.

A hand slipped into yours as you looked at the hand that slipped into yours, the thumb ring sat loosely around his finger as you shook your head and looked over at him.

"I’m glad you showed up." Your eyes traced over the outline of his side profile as you looked back ahead.

"I couldn’t stand you up, especially on Valentine’s Day." He chuckled as he squeezed your hand as the bus pulled up. People piled on as he began to walk in the opposite direction as you followed him with a confused expression.

"W-Where are we going?" You asked as you moved beside him.

"I’m not telling." He looked up at the tall buildings around you as he read the signs carefully before going into one of the large, towering buildings, "Just follow me."

Through the winding flights of stairs, you kept up with Myungsoo as he slowed his pace so you could walk beside him.

"Are we about there?" You whined as you reached the last few steps.

"Yes, jagiya. Please close your eyes." He turned to you as he lifted your hands and put them over your eyes.

"How will I see where I am going?" You feel his hands on yours as he stands behind you.

"I will guide you if you trust me." He slid his hands around you as he opens the door and pushes you through the door slowly, as he walks behind you. Stepping a few steps in, he unwraps his arms from you as he pulls your hands away with his.

Fluttering your eyes open, you looked around you as the humid, fresh air as plants hung from every corner and free space.

"I-It’s so b-beautiful" Your eyes skipped from one exotic plant to the other as he wrapped his arm around your waist.

"Not as beautiful as you." He smiled against your hair as he kissed it softly.

"Ah you are so cheesy~" You playfully pushed him as he just chuckled. He picked up a spray bottle as he sprayed the water into the air above you.

"W-What was that for?" You asked as you looked up and moved out of it’s falling path.

"You are the most beautiful flower that is always in bloom." He said with his crooked smile as you rolled your eyes with a soft smile.

"What is up with you today, you are so greasy? Have you been hanging out with Woohyun?" You questioned as you ventured around and looked  at all of the different plants. Myungsoo slipped past the plants before making his way to the back of the greenhouse.

Skipping from one plant to the next, you smelled the flowers as you felt their beautiful petals. making your way back to the greenhouse, Myungsoo stood there with a small bouquet of flowers in his hands.

"What are these for?" You asked as you stood in front of him.

"They are my flowers for you. I call them the ________ flowers because they remind me of you." Myungsoo said as your eyes looked down at the flowers, they were a lot smaller than the other flowers.

"I-I’m small?" You asked as you looked at the flowers. Myungsoo’s mind began to race as he bit his lip hard.

"N-No not at all. When I see these flowers they remind me of you." He looked down at the flowers as he took a few steps to you. "See the five pedals remind me of your fingers and how they fit into mine, then the soft color of the flowers remind me of your eyes when I say, I love you. Then the blush on your cheeks is just like the center of the flower where the sweet pollen is, and the shape of the pedals remind me of your heart." Myungsoo explained as he looked up at you softly.

"But…. those are the little things." You looked at him with a confused look as he just smiled and pressed his lips on your forehead.

"It’s the small things that make me fall in love with you more and more." He looked deeply into your eyes as you held the bouquet of flowers in your hand as you minded the flowers as you wrapped your arms around him.

"Happy Valentine’s Day, _______." He whispered against your ear as his soft lips gently kissed it as he pet your hair gently, living in the moment as the whole world began to slow and revolve around him and you.