Chapter: 5

The Fake Marriage With Byun Baekhyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter: 5

 

After Krystal got the address she rode a taxi to that house about 40 minutes from her place. After Krystal arrived she get off the taxi with her luggages and find the house and then she spot a house with an address sign on the gate. She look at the house with jaw dropped.

"Eonnie?" Suddenly someone called her. Krystal look at the girl and shout her name.

"Baekyeon!" Krystal run to her while hug her and that's make Baekyeon a bit shocked and she just hug her back and smile.

"Anyway is that your house?" Krystal released the hug and pointing at the house. Baekyeon nod.

"Yep!" Krystal look at her "You sure have a big house" Krystal give Baekyeon a thumb up, Baekyeon just laugh.

"Let's get in!" Baekyeon link her arm with Krystal's. They walked into the house.

Krystal was amazed by the walk path that go to the house. the path was made as a square and it's was apart from each other a bit and the walk path was surrounded by water.

Baekyeon click the password of the house. "Come on, get in" Baekyeon smile at Krystal once again as she's pulling Krystal to get in.

"Wahh!" Krystal was amazed by the interior of the house.

"This is the living room" Baekyeon guide the house for Krystal as she just got here.

"Woah!" Krystal shouted and still she is in the amazed. Baekyeon and Krystal walk to the other place.

"The kitchen" Krystal look with a jaw drop "Your house looked so modern" Baekyeon smile widely. 

"The dining table" Baekyeon keep guiding around "Let's got to upstair" Krystal smile and nod as she follow Baekyeon.

Baekyeon and Krystal walk and stand in front of one room. "This is a place that need peace" Baekyeon laugh and she open the door.

Krystal mouth got a big jaw drop right now "OMG!" Krystal get in the room while she look around the room "Cool! you love to

read books too?" Krystal asked Baekyeon but she shake her head. 

"Nah not at all but my mom love to read" Baekyeon smile "Can I meet her??" Krystal smile widely. 

Baekyeon smile started to fade away a bit "She's dead...also my dad...last year in accident.." Krystal got speechless "I'm sorry for asking!" Krystal bow to Baekyeon as she got speechless.

"No need to bow at me! it's okay eonnie" Baekyeon start to smile back "Now let's go to the other room" Baekyeon and Krystal walk out of the room as Krystal close the door.

They keep walking and walking.

"And here is my room" Baekyeon open the door.

Krystal eyes become wide "Wow! This room is so big!" Krystal walking around the room.

"I don't think It's a good idea at all that I have a big room sometimes I scared of ghost hehe" Baekyeon giggle. 

"Me also but having big room is cool too" Krystal laugh.

"Now let's go I will show you a room that you will stay in" Baekyeon pull Krystal and go to that room.

"It's a colorful room and it's for our relatives when they came to our house and stay for night like that" Baekyeon talk and Krystal just nod fastly.

"Here it is!" Baekyeon open the door and Krystal gasp.

"Wah!" Krystal come in and sit on the bed and smile. 

"Do you love it? and sorry the bed is too small" Baekyeon pout and scratch her head. 

"It's okay and yeah I love it as long as I have a place t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter