My Heart is Yours!

My Heart is Yours!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You walk across the snow river through bridge, want to go to your first dinner date with WooHyun while your hand is on WooHyun's jacket pocket.. he look at you while his eyes has a love gazed towards you.. he look at you with love when you turning your eyes on him cause he know it is so hard to get you cause you are such a person that doesnt believe on love.. the reason you become like that is because you dont fall and strees about love.. when your eyes is meet, smile on both lips, it is very difficult to interpret everything on both mind~

 

Flashback

"-----sshi, dont you know what the reason i came this far? Cause I want you realize that you have do something to me that make me unable to forgive you!' said WooHyun. "What is my fault, can;t you tell me?" you asking while your cheeck is already wet with you tears. "You ask what your fault? You are already took MY HEART with you.. means, you are thief that stole MY HEART," said WooHyun. you fall into tears cause you didint expect this is you fault until make WooHyun keep away from you because he was too scared to tell that he is love you and are afraid to lose you .. for WooHyun, you are everything to him.

 

End of Flashback

 

"now I want you to know that my heart is already inside you and i really hope that you never lose this oppurtunity cause I love you more than my soul," you said in very meaningful and sincere way.. "me too, I hope that you never leave my side even though Im getting older, not handsome yet and when i sick.,. at this time and forever, i just want you to stay at my side and never let me go," reply WooHyun sincerely. 

 

you two finally arrived at the restaurant and you let WooHyun order something from you.. suddenly, the light in the restaurant is blackout.. you are really afraid on blackout cause you have an experience that you facing the snake all the time when blackout until the lights in back to the normal.. you grab WooHyun's hand and suddenly you feel that your positions is moed.. you feel that you climed the stairs and suddenly you hear WooHyun sing COUPLE by SECH KIES

" 예전보다 지금 니가 더욱 괜찮을꺼야
허전했던 나의 빈 곳을 이젠 채워 줬으니
아름다운 세상에서 많이 외로워 하며
내 반쪽을 찾아 해맨건 모두 옛날 얘긴걸

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter