Stargazing (1-shot)

Stargazing

Stargazing © WhoIsThisAngel

Exo fan-fic

Xiuhan fanfiction, My First English story

Date Started: 1/3/14

Date Finished: 1/3/14

SORRY FOR GRAMMAR ERRORS!!

 

--

 

 

Xiumin is Luhan hopeless fan. Luhan is a solo debut rookie in Korean History. He is really a good singer. A Korean-chinese singer. He can also do acting and action. He can dance also. Xiumin is a fan of him—Fanboy to be exact. Even he is a boy. He thinks Luhan is his inspiration. Because of his talent.

 

 

If ever Luhan became a girl. He would really love to marry him. Luhan is a pretty boy type. He’s only 17 years old and Xiumin is 18 years old. Xiumin sighed when he thinks of Luhan.. That Luhan is a boy that he can’t like him. And he is a star that is very far away from him.

 

 

He is working at Bubble Tea shop that own by Oh Sehun. A poker face boss of him. But Sehun is younger than Xiumin. “What are you doing—sighing and out of attention?”  Sehun walk towards him. Xiumin just clear his throat. “Sorry, Sir..”  He continue cleaning the floor.

 

 

 

“Okay… Just call, Kyungsoo.”  Kyungsoo is in charge of making bubble tea and a staff in bubble tea shop. Kyungsoo is also a friend of Minseok. Actually, Minseok is his real name—Xiumin is just his nickname.  “Kyungsoo! Kyungsoo..”  He went to the back where they make some bubble tea.

 

 

 

But he stop for the moment he saw Kai and Kyungsoo having a moment there. “Please.. Just stop this.. Kai.. We are both boys okay?”  Kyungsoo said. Xiumin clears his throat. It’s like a scene from a telenovela. But it’s different because they’re two boys fighting in a different way.

 

 

 

Kai is keeping close to Kyungsoo. Xiumin just shake his head. And then Kai and Kyungsoo noticed him “O-Oh.. M-Minseok.”  Kyungsoo just wonder-struck when he saw Xiumin. “O-oh.. Sorry for disturbing.. Hehe. I’ll just go back.. Ah.. Sir Sehun j-just call you.” Xiumin dotted speech,

 

 

“N-No. It’s okay.. Right K-Kai? O-Okay I’ll go w-with you.”  The scene is so awkward. Kai just wrinkle his forehead. Xiumin just wander his eyes.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo and Xiumin went out the kitchen. And Xiumin is really shocked. Yeah, He saw Luhan is the customer. Xiumin can’t explain what he feels when he saw Luhan.. He saw him smiling at Sehun. Luhan is talking to Sehun. Xiumin is hoping he can talk to him.

 

 

 

Then Luhan notices Xiumin. “Oh is that your workers?”  Xiumin almost melts when Luhan smile at him. He clears his throat. He is really nervous about it. Seeing and meeting him for the first time. It’s like a dream come true. “Annyeong-haseyo, uliui sangjeom e osin geos-eul hwan-yeonghabnida”  Xiumin and Kyungsoo bow at him. “I’m Kim Min Seok..incharge of cleaning and a waiter”

 

 

 

“I’m Do Kyungsoo in charge of making a bubble tea.” Then Kai went out of the kitchen. “I’m Kim Jong In.. in charge in cashier.”  Kai bow at Luhan.

 

 

 

“Oh.. As you can see guys.. Luhan will be the model to advertise our shop. They’re filming here also for the movie entitled ‘Can I catch your heart, Mr?’” Sehun explain is to them. They just nodded. Xiumin is still checking Luhan’s feature or his face.

 

 

 

“It’s a pleasure to be here.. To think of it. I love bubble tea.”  Luhan declared. Sehun just laugh about it. “Oh..”

 

 

 

Xiumin just stared how Luhan and Sehun stare at each other. He feel sad. He thinks that.. He don’t have a chance. Xiumin just sighed and continue cleaning.

 

 

 

After a day, The filming starts. And It broke Xiumin’s heart when Luhan have to kiss the girl name.. “Elle” Co-star like Luhan. Xiumin feels lonely. ‘He is really hard to reach.. I’m like gazing at the star. Waiting for it to fall and notice me’ He sadly say it in his mind.

 

 

 

One night, Xiumin is walking to go home. But then.. There’s a light coming towards him. He looked surprise when he saw who it is. It’s Luhan riding in his red cool car. It has no roof. “I’ll ride you to your home..”  Xiumin just stay silent and can’t believe a star is giving an offer to let him ride his cool car.

 

 

“Uhmm. Is that okay? But—“  Luhan cut his word. “It’s okay.. No worries.”  He smile again that made Xiumin smile,too. “O-Okay..”

 

 

 

He was riding Luhan’s red cool car for the first time. It was like a dream. When you two are riding the car. “Awkward? Don’t be.. Let’s be friends.”  Xiumin skip heartbeat. When Luhan smile once again. “S-Sorry.. But actually, I’m your f-fan.”  Xiumin shyly declared.

 

 

 

Luhan is shocked. He has a fanboy. “Oh, A Fanboy. But actually.. I like you to be my friend much more. Than being just my fan.” Until, they talk and talk comfortably.

 

 

 

Days and days passed. They become close. Even Luhan disguised just to visit him. One day, Luhan is in Xiumin’s home. Xiumin is living alone. Luhan is in the sofa. While Xiumin is getting their snack ready. The bell rings. - - > Ding dong*

 

 

 

“Oh, Wait.. I’ll get it—“  Luhan cut his words again. “No, I will.”

 

 

 

When the door opens.. It happen that Elle is the one at the door. “Who it is?” Xiumin asked him. While in the kitchen. “E-Elle.”  Luhan is shocked. “Why are you here? And How did you knew I was here?” Luhan asked Elle.

 

 

 

“I follow you.”  -Elle.

 

 

 

“Come in.”  Luhan smile at her. “It’s my friend’s house.”  When Xiumin went out of the kitchen he was half shocked and halfly sad.

 

 

 

Luhan and Xiumin became bestfriends. But then, Elle is Luhan’s girlfriend. Every other day.. Xiumin is secretly easing the pain he feels. He thinks he really loves Luhan.. It’s like a Forbidden Love. It’s so painful for him.

 

 

 

One day, Luhan is approaching Xiumin. Xiumin coldly looked at him. “W-We can’t be friends anymore.”  Xiumin gave all his strength just to tell him. “W-Wae?”  Luhan is worried about it.

 

 

 

“Just.. Just don’t call or text me.. I-I d-don’t want to see you again.”  Xiumin turn arounds. And it’s the last day when they see each other.

 

 

 

Luhan can’t concentrate and thinking about something. “Luhan-oppa! Oppa! Oppa! You didn’t even listening!”  Elle shouted at him. “S-Sorry.”  He is really distracted about Xiumin’s reason. What is the reason to have him.. do something like that.

 

 

 

“I need to go..”  Luhan get his jacket then go. “Wait up!”

 

 

 

“But I need to go.. Sorry.”  

“But you need to.. take me hom—“

 

 

‘I need to talk to him.. I’ve realize something.. I NEED TO TELL HIM’ – In Luhan’s mind.

 

 

 

Luhan went to the Bubble tea shop. All the staff look at him. And he saw Xiumin just sitting there alone. Kyungsoo looked at him intensely then approach him. “You.. pabo! Why did you hurt him? I hate jerks like you! Just get lost!”  Kyungsoo angrily shouted at him.

 

 

 

“W-What?”  He looked at Xiumin. “I-I hurt him?”

 

 

 

 

Xiumin stood up and saw Luhan. He was shocked then just avoid him. “Sir Sehun! I’ll just go to somewhere!”  He talk to Sehun then get his jacket and went outside.

 

 

 

Luhan followed him. “Wait up!”  Xiumin stop walking but he is not turning around Luhan.. And Luhan just slowly walk towards him.  He held Xiumin’s hand. “M-Minseok.”

 

 

“Wae? Stop it.. Please.”

 

 

 

“No.. I want to tell you something..”

 

 

 

“I don’t want to hear it.” –Xiumin.

 

 

Luhan shook his head, “No you have to listen to me.”

 

 

 

“What?”

 

 

 

“I realize that.. You are important to me.. Please don’t avoid me. I need you,Minseok.”  Luhan hugged him. “B-But we are both boy—“

 

 

 

“Shhh.. It’s not the problem.. The problem is do you hate me?” Xiumin remain silent. The wind blows.

 

 

 

“Minseok,I want you to know that.. It’s the not the problem. Even we are both boys. I love you.. I didn’t realize that.. Sorry if I hurt you. I promise I’ll do everything to make you happy..”  Xiumin feel happy.

 

 

“There’s no problem.. because I love you,too.. But you are a star that.. Is really hard to reach. I didn’t expect I’ll reach you..”

 

 

 

*end* 

Copyright 2014 All Right Reserved by WhoIsThisAngel