Rivalry

How did I fall in love with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       "R--really?" Hyomin stutters with an awkward smile. "Yes..." Jiyeon couldn't help but feel smitten. "How come you never told me? I thought I was your best friend. " Hyomin pouts. She acted like she was okay but deep down inside, she was really hurt by the sudden confession. "Well, there's no point of mentioning it since it's never going to happen anyway." Jiyeon sighed. "Who is---" before Hyomin could finish asking her the question. The nurse interrupts with the door flinging open once again. "Girls,You can go to class now. " "Oh yeah, we forgot." Jiyeon chuckled. Come on Hyomin Unnie! We don't want to be punished for being late."  Jiyeon grabs a hold of Hyomin's hand, intertwining their fingers perfectly. Hyomin's face flushed with a hint of pink, so noticeable that it was hard to hide. "You're so cute when you're like this." Jiyeon caught Hyomin off guard with that comment. Hyomin could feel her heart thumping a little harder than before and her palms were sweating more excessively. Although she was still curious whom it may be, she decided not to pry. She didn't want to ruin the moment, so she kept quiet and went with the flow. Jiyeon paces through the hallway with her hands still attached to Hyomin's. Finally reaching the door, two guys were waiting for them. "Yah! Jiyeon-ah, Hyomin-ah! Where were you? Did you know we've been waiting at your lockers since early morning?" "Wooyoung oppa, it's none of your business." Hyomin rolls her eye at him. "Be nice, Hyomin Unnie." Jiyeon nudged her arm. "Good morning Jiyeon." The other guy gave a sincere smile. "Morning to you too, Ho-joon oppa." Jiyeon bows to them out of respect. "I saved a seat for you both! You can sit next to me Hyomin." Wooyoung said with sparkles in his eyes.  "No thanks. I'll sit here. As soon as she sat down, she immediately pulled Jiyeon to sit down next to her.  "Hyomin Unnie! Don't be so rude." Jiyeon mumbled. "It's no problem, I'll sit here." Wooyoung sat 3 seats away, letting Ho-joon sit next to Jiyeon. "Jiyeon-ah.. When will you say yes to me? I really want to take you out on a date." Ho-joon kept being persistence. "Yeah Hyomin, why don't we go on a double date?" Wooyoung added with a grin. "Oppa. I'm sorry, I'm just not interested.." "Is it me? I promise I can change..or is there someone else?" Jiyeon felt bad for rejecting him, it was like dealing with Eunjung all over again. Finally she found the courage to say it so he would stop trying. "Yes there's someone else oppa." Ho-joon didn't look so happy. "Okay, I'll respect your wishes. But that doesn't mean I will give up on you." Ho-joon gave a firm statement . "Atleast I still have a chance, right Hyomin?" Wooyoung kept smiling. "No! You don't ! I also like someone else.." She shouted at him. Jiyeon and Hyomin looked at each other at the same time and began to blush.  "Okay class settle down!" The teacher came in yelling. Through out the lecture in class, Hyomin didn't pay any attention to anything the teacher said. Her legs kept shaking in distress. "Hyomin Unnie, what's wrong??" Jiyeon tried to get her attention. "Nothing...just need to use the bathroom." Hyomin lied.The entire time she was thinking of ways to confess to Jiyeon.  "Aish! stupid me..what if the girl she like isn't me? But what if it is.. I have to take the chance. I just have to know." 

Meanwhile in the Hahm household.

      Eunjung walks into the house alone as the guards watches and waits outside. "Aishhh!! So annoying!" She said out loudly. She was about to take a seat on the couch, but someone pushes her by surprise. She landed on the couch with a body lying on top of her. "Jungie!" The girl smiled and ruffled Eunjung's hair, making it a mess. "Unnie!!" Eunjung was happy to see her older cousin. "Yah!! You scared me!" Eunjung pouted. "It's okay though, after seeing your pretty face. I'm not scared as much." Eunjung smiles. "I can see you're still silly as always, not a bit change except that your hair is getting a little longer, it kind of suit you." "You think so?? I'm going to cut it again anyways." "Miss ham, Miss Lee. " the maid interrupted and bowed to the two.  "Your father ask me to give you this." The maid handed her and the other girl a dress. "What's this for??" Eunjung asks the maid looking a bit confused. Tonight there will be a banquet for your return. "Really!? You mean like a party?? I'll call Jiyeon to come over." She said overly excited. "Jiyeon? That sounds a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter