My Special Valentine

My Special Valentine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Valentine Day is coming…’

That is what on Lee Sungjong’s mind when he was busy looking at the calendar with his round big eyes in his room. His eyes focused on number ‘10’, which was the date of the current day. He moved his finger to the next date… 11, 12, 13 and finally 14.

‘4 days left…’

After satisfied enough with the calendar, the maknae left his room and made his way to the kitchen. A little bit of surprised he is, when he saw someone who was busy checking on the things inside the freezer. Sungjong let out a small smile as he realized that person was L Kim Myungsoo, his favorite hyung and also the hyung he have a crush with.

Because Sungjong felt he couldn’t hide his feeling anymore, he decided to confess his feeling to Myungsoo on the Valentine Day later, hoping the latter will accept his love. Or even if Myungsoo rejected him –which of course Sungjong didn’t want that to happen– the latter won’t distancing himself away from him.

Sensing someone has been watching him, Myungsoo turned around and you can see those famous cute smile and the cute dimples appeared on his handsome face when his eyes met Sungjong’s. Yeah the smile that made Sungjong going crazy over him.

“Are you hungry, hyung?” Sungjong asked as he approached Myungsoo slowly.

“You can say that…” Myungsoo shrugged his shoulder and closed the frezer’s door. “But there’s nothing I can eat.”

Sungjong giggled as he watched Myungsoo’s cute disappointed face. Cute just like a kitten, that’s what Sungjong thought. “How about we take a walk out there and find something to eat?”

“Nice idea! Let’s go!” Myungsoo grabbed Sungjong’s hand and dragged him along. Luckily Myungsoo didn’t look at Sungjong’s direction so he didn’t see the maknae’s face that has turned into pinkish due the skinship.

A quiet dorm, when the other hyungs were going out with their own business, there’s only Sungjong alone in the dorm. It’s the perfect time to make the chocolate without being afraid of getting caught by his hyungs especially Myungsoo.

Wearing the apron –which Sungjong borrowed from Woohyun, or you could say ‘steal’ it from his wardrobe–, the recipe book on his hands, and all necessary ingredients has been prepared, Sungjong was finally ready to make a chocolate. He giggled like a high school girl while thinking about how Myungsoo will react when Sungjong give him the chocolate and confess his feeling.

“This chocolate is really delicious! Where did you buy it?” Myungsoo asked, still munching the chocolate inside his mouth.

“I made it by myself, hyung.” Sungjong let out a shy smile. “And of course it will be delicious, since I make it with full of love.”

“Full of love?”

Sungjong nodded slowly. “I love you, hyung… I have already love you from the first time we met, to be exact.”

“Oh Sungjong-ah, do you know that hyung love you too? In fact, I love you more than you do.”

Thank God there was no one inside the dorm or six members of Infinite need to take Sungjong to the doctor due the reason of being squealing excitedly alone in the kitchen like a girl. It would be so wonderful if that could become reality.

“Ah! Or maybe I should slipped a paper with ‘I love you’ inside the chocolate like Sungyeol hyung in Man In Love MV?” Sungjong mumbled to his self and then he shook his head. “Ah no no no… It’s not funny if Myungsoo hyung died because he choked of it, and before he have a chance to hear my confession.”

“Hyung, I love you…”

“Huh? But I don’t love you, Sungjong.” Myungsoo answered at once with his sarcastic face and tone.

“But hyung–“

“No, Lee Sungjong.” Myungsoo quickly cut him and avoid his teary eyes. “I’m not gay, and I don’t like a gay person like you. Goodbye…” Myungsoo then turn his back on crying Sungjong and then left him and his abandoned chocolate.

Sungjong quickly shook his head. “Yah Lee Sungjong, what are you thinking about!? That’s not going to happen! Err, no… Let’s just wishing for the best, that thing won’t happen and never to be happen. Fighting Lee Sungjong! Believe yourself!”

Woohyung is the first one to arrive at the dorm. And the first smell that welcomed him and his nose was the…burnt chocolate smell? He quickly took off his shoes and rushed his way to the kitchen.

“What the hell is going on!?” Woohyun screamed in surprise when his eyes met a view of messy kitchen, a bunch of failed burnt chocolate, dirty floors with some melted chocolate fell on it, smoke coming out from the oven and the maknae who was trying to turn it off. “Yah Lee Sungjong!”

With his name being called, Sungjong’s head turned to Woohyun and his eyes became wet once he saw the main vocalist who was still standing still on his spot. “Woohyun hyung, help me!!!” Sungjong screamed desperately with an ‘I’m in trouble. I don’t know what to do anymore!’ tone.

“Okay, care to explain it to me what happened before I could help you?”

Woohyun didn’t seem to be surprise when Sungong told him about his feeling for Myungsoo and his plan on giving him chocolate and confess to him. Woohyun has already guessing there was something more between those two maknae line. Not just him actually, Woohyun was sure the other 4 members have the same opinion with him.

“Okay, I’ll help you to make the chocolate!”

And those words were enough for Sungjong to get his hope back –after he almost lost his hope after thousands of failed chocolates he made–. The maknae hugged Woohyun tight like a little koala.

“Thanks Woohyun hyung! I love you so much!”

“Who do you love more? Me or Myungsoo?”

“Myungsoo hyung of course!” Sungjong answered at once. He really didn’t even to think to answer that kind of question.

“Ouch it hurts me!” Woohyun faked a hurt expression. “That’s it! I won’t help you!”

“Yak hyung, you can’t do this to me!”

Woohyun laughed at maknae’s priceless panic face and he ruffled the latter’s hair. “I’m just kidding. Come, let me teach you how to make chocolates properly.”

And finally, Sungjong decided to make a simple one like chocolate truffle. It needed 3 days to finish it. It really became a challenge to Woohyun and Sungjong to make it without getting caught by Myungsoo. Of course the other 4 members were also helping them –which was coincidentally they caught them when Woohyun was teaching Sungjong on making chocolate– by distracting Myungsoo’s attention and even took him out of the dorm.

Sungjong made a note to himself to give some chocolates to his hyungs too as a gratitude.

“Are you ready?” Hoya asked while looking at Sungjong who just finished wrapping his chocolate with a black color wrappin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter