Forest (Ken)

Familiar Hate

"Hongbin, are you sure this is smart? I mean he just figured out about the world last night," I ask, looking at him.
"The faster he knows, the faster he can adjust," he says, as we put on our shoes.
"True," I say, as Hyuk walks out dressed.
"Hyuk. The three of us are going out," Hongbin says, and he nods. He grabs food, and slips on his shoes.
"So, where are we going?" Hyuk asks, as Hongbin leads us out.
"A place," Hongbin says, leading us into an alley, "hold on to me." I hold on, and Hyuk grabs on slower. Hongbin glides us to the forest, and drops us in a clearing.
"I'll be back," Hongbin says, entering to woods.
"Hyuk," I say, turning to him, and grabbing his arms, "listen to what I'm going to say. The fae are very formal in their affairs. Don't say anything that could insult them, or cause them to hurt us. Do you understand?" I ask, looking in his eyes.
"I understand," he says, flinching under me.
"Good," I say, turning back to where Hongbin left.
"But councilman, I did find a raven-lord," Hongbin says, walking back with his face restored.
"I sure hope you did. You know the punishment for lying," another says, walking to us.
"Councilman Ren," I say, bowing to the fae in front of me. I nudge Hyuk, and he moves down to my level.
"Shifter, how have you been?" Ren asks, looking at me.
"I've been well, councilman. Thank you again, for letting my pack use your precious forest," I say, watching him.
"Of course. Now, this must be the raven-lord," he says, grabbing his hands together, and looking at Hyuk.
"Uhhhhh," Hyuk sounds out, still confused. He rose with me, and doesn't seem to know what to do.
"Councilman, the raven-lord just learned about our world last night. He may be still adjusting," Hongbin says, looking at him.
"Ahhh. May I see?" Ren asks, looking at Hyuk. Hongbin moves to Hyuk, and looks at him. Hyuk nods, and Hongbin puts hands on Hyuk. Hyuk shutters slightly as his wings grow back, ripping his shirt. He falls on the ground kneeling, breathing heavily, eyes black and gold again.
"I see," Ren says, walking around Hyuk. "He is indeed a raven-lord." Hongbin exhales, and smiles slightly.
"Sir, what does that mean?" Hyuk asks, standing back up.
"What raven-lord?" Ren asks, walking back to his spot.
"That. The whole raven-lord thing," Hyuk says, looking at Ren.
"Hongbin. Did you tell him about the legend of the hybrids?" Ren asks, looking at him.
"Yes, councilman," Hongbin says, nodding.
"Good. Now raven-lord. Your wings come from the raven humans. You are a hybrid, a very rare one, I might add. Any questions?" He says, looking at Hyuk.
"Will you help me hide them?" He asks, looking at Ren.
"Why? They are beautiful," Ren asks.
"For when I leave here, and I don't always want to call on Hongbin," he says, looking down.
"I see. Come with me," Ren says turning and leaving. Hyuk follows after, rushing to keep up.
"That went well," I say, exhaling. Hongbin nods, and breathes evenly himself.
"Yeah. He better not do anything stupid," Hongbin says.
"He won't, I hope."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Just a Ren cameo. I have so many chapters typed out like 13+. Prepare for many plot twists. -laughs evilly- Would you believe I originally wrote this for exo's Luhan? (-<) <3 ^_^