Family Meeting (Ken)

Familiar Hate

We sit in a circle, and look around at each other.
"Okay, we are going to say what we are. What we really are," N says.
"Fine," I say, watching them.
"I'll start. I'm N, and I'm an incubus," N says, looking around.
"What does that mean?" Hyuk asks, looking at him.
"This," N says, crawling on Leo, and kissing him. Leo pushes back, seemingly enjoying all of it. N smirks, and pulls back, and Leo whimpers.
"So, you're gay?" Hyuk asks, looking bewildered from the sight.
"Bi, but I like a certain necro right now," N says, "relax we'll finish later." Leo blushes, and reforms his glare.
"Okay then," Hyuk says, watching this.
"Leo, necromancer," Leo says, and moves to grabs the mousetrap across the room. He removes the very dead mouse, and smiles slightly. He moves his hands over the corpse, and breathes. A small squeak is heard, and Leo removes his hand. The mouse looks alive, and Hongbin flinches away. Leo waves his hand back over the mouse and it falls back over. Leo removes the trap, and throws away the mouse.
"It's not natural," Hongbin says, shuttering slightly.
"Why?" Hyuk asks, looking at Hongbin.
"It isn't the way of the fae," Hongbin says, looking at Hyuk.
"Fae?" Hyuk asks, looking at Hyuk.
"It's what I am. There aren't really plants here," Hongbin says, looking at Hyuk, removing the dullness on his face. Hyuk stares, and reaches out. He doesn't touch, like he's afraid it'll ruin him. Hongbin dulls, and Hyuk pulls back.
"Well, I'm a shifter. Hongbin get clothes," I say, backing away from the group. Hongbin leaves, and walks back with clothes. I remove my jacket, and look around at them. I even my breath, and allow the wolf to take shape. Small pops, and traces of heat, enter me. I growl, as I finish shifting. Hyuk smells like fear, and the rest just stare. Hongbin walks back, and nods slightly at me. I lay down, and Leo starts scratching behind my ears. I move back, and shift back to human. Hongbin blocks the rest's view, as I dress myself.
"Well, I'm just human. I just kinda know what everyone is," Ravi says, looking around, and shrugging.
"Seriously?" N asks, looking at him.
"Yeah," Ravi says, looking around.
"Okay, so, an incubus, a necromancer, a shifter, a fae, and a human. Then, what am I?" Hyuk asks, looking up.
"Raven-lord," Hongbin says, looking at him.
"What does that even mean?" Hyuk asks, looking at Hongbin.
"We have a legend among my kind. That animals once lived among and as humans. Mixing to create beautiful creatures. Pure humans revolted, and killed the animal-human hybrids. Shifters, like Ken, are some of the very few that remain. I can help you, and teach you what little my kind knows," Hongbin explains, looking at him.
"Sure," Hyuk says, looking over everyone in a seemly new light.
"Guys, free day tomorrow, but time for bed," N says, herding us all up.
"Whatever. Night," Ravi says, walking to his room with Hyuk following behind.
"Hongbin," I say, tilting my head toward the couch. He nods, and lays down.
"Why are you both going over there?" N asks, looking at us.
"Aren't you going to finish with Leo?" I ask, and he nods. "That's why."
"I see," N says, as Leo moves around and kisses N's neck.
"Get in the room," I say, laying down, with Hongbin.
"We're moving," N says, turning and wrapping his legs around Leo.
"Move faster," I growl, as Leo runs to the main bedroom, with N attached to his hip.
"It's going to be awhile before they're done," Hongbin says, intertwining our legs together.
"I know," I say, laying down, and sleeping from the lack of energy from today.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I don't even ship Neo. Yet it's in here... (-<) <3 ^_^