Different Person

Different Person

Kyuhyun had a list of people that Hankyung would go out with. A different person in different occasions. A different person in the morning, in the afternoon and in the night. A different person in a different place. A different person during work days, holidays and weekends.

Hankyung had some kind of rotation for the different people he would go out with. Kyuhyun was just another different person, waiting for his turn every now and then. Kyuhyun never planned to have this weird relationship with Hankyung. He planned to date a nice girl and get married someday. The usual typical plan of a man’s love life.

Having a ual identity crisis and falling in love with Hankyung was not part of the plan. However, Hankyung always have his ways to make different people fall for him and get into a relationship with him. It’s just called open dating. Nothing official. Kyuhyun was fine with that.

Until Heechul came along. He ruined the rotation because Hankyung would meet up with him more often than the others. Kyuhyun was jealous and angry so when Hankyung finally contacted him for a date, Kyuhyun refused and said he was busy. When Kyuhyun’s anger and jealousy faded, he realized that it would probably be a long time before Hankyung might contact him again and that he shouldn’t have refused the date.

The next time Hankyung contacted him. It wasn’t an invitation to go on a date. It was to inform Kyuhyun that… “I’m moving back to China next week. I’m taking Heechul with me.”

“You’re just running away. Do you think just because you’ll move to China, he won’t find out about the others? You can’t keep it a secret forever, Hankyung. If you want to make things official with Heechul, he has to know the truth.”

Heechul was one of the larger percentage that didn’t know Hankyung was dating a lot of people. Kyuhyun was one of the small percentage that knew about Hankyung’s secret. Most of the small percentage were playboys or either didn’t care. Kyuhyun was different because he really loved Hankyung and always tried to persuade him to stop.

“You’re right, Kyuhyun but I’m afraid to lose Heechul.”

Kyuhyun felt his heart break because Hankyung would usually not care if he lose some people he dated before. He could always just find a new ones. “Hearing you say that. I guess you really are serious about Heechul. I’m really jealous.”

“Kyuhyun, I wouldn’t have dated you if I didn’t like you.” That’s just Hankyung’s way to console Kyuhyun because he knew about Kyuhyun’s feelings even if there was no confession. Kyuhyun had always been obvious like what he is doing right now.

“I know. It’s just that you like Heechul in a whole different level.” Kyuhyun was glad that they were just talking through the phone because he didn’t have to hold back his tears.

“I’ll call you again after I tell Heechul everything.”

But Kyuhyun never received a call.

THE END

A/N: And so I wrote another angst~ forgive me? And comments please ^^;