Final

Jealous

"Baekhyun open the door!" Chanyeol yells as he pounds on the comfort room's door. "Open up or else!" 

 

"Or else what, Chanyeol?" Surprisingly, Baekhyun answers him from inside calmly. "I'm not opening that for you, you . You can go back to your pretty Dara now." He yells. 

 

The giant growls in annoyance. There they were again, facing Baekhyun's jealousy-induced tantrums. 

 

"Baekhyun... What the . Open this do-" Chanyeol stops talking when the door suddenly opens, revealing a stoic faced brunet with a bored look on his face. He makes a move to get inside the bathroom but the door slams shut on his face, hitting his nose, followed by the lock's clicking sound. 

 

"I already opened it. You can go back to Dara now." Baekhyun screams. "Dance with her, Smile at her, kiss her, her, I hate you both." 

 

Chanyeol is still cradling his injured nose. As usual, he is of no match to a very jealous Baekhyun. Earlier, the brunet caught him talking to his pretty officemate, Dara, who was one of the guests in their moving-in party. 

 

"Baekhyun, they're going to hear you." Chanyeol pleads from outside. "Come out, let's talk." 

 

"No." 

 

"Baek-" 

 

"No!" Baekhyun screams and hits the door with his fist. 

 

There is no other way to calm Baekhyun down once he uses violence, but to talk nicely. Chanyeol sighs. Here we go again. Well, not that he's complaining, he's always liked to talk to Baek, but not with an angry Baek. "Baek. Please." 

 

He hears sobs coming from the other side of the door and he knows that the brunette is crying due to the pain in his hands, maybe. Or the anger he can't get out of his system. That's how Baekhyun is - crying when he's too frustrated or too angry or too happy. He cries all the time.

 

Really, Baekhyun is like a kid sometimes, throwing tantrums and hurting himself but Chanyeol is more than glad to take care of him. Chanyeol likes to baby Baekhyun a lot because he knows that's what the smaller guy likes. 

 

"Okay. I'm sorry I talked to Dara without you when I promised you I will never do that. But, baby, it was only work. All work. Baekhyun, you know I will never cheat on you. You know how much I love you, baby. Am I not showing you enough? For you not to trust me?" He sighs. "Even if the world gives me all the iest and most gorgeous women on a silver platter, I will never, ever, trade you for them. Do you hear me? I will only love you. I will never love anyone else but you." Chanyeol leans his forehead on the door, hearing Baekhyun's sobs intensify. "Now, stop being such a jealous baby. Come out here and give your handsome husband a hug." 

 

The door knob turns and out comes a pouting Baekhyun with eyeliner smeared eyes. 

 

Chanyeol laughs and pulls the smaller guy into a tight hug and kisses the top of his head. "I love you, okay?" He says, cupping Baekhyun's small case inside his huge palms. 

 

The brunette nods. "I love you, too. I'm sorry. For being such a baby." 

 

The younger male chuckles and places a peck on the older male's lips, "I know. You're my baby. Always my baby."