Fairy Princess

NAM Tinkerbell TAEHYUN

Mino was sitting at his desk in his dorm room trying to form comprehensive words for his project that was due very soon. He had put on his pretentious black-rimmed round glasses that does not help with his eyesight at all. He was a normal student, as normal as normal goes. He's not a genius but not dumb; he likes pshychology as a subject and cute boys; drinking games and hip-hop music. He was brought up in a rational Korean household and he does not believe in fairytales and ghosts, though he sometimes wondered if there is actually an alien life out there in the universe.

Therefore, his heart almost leapt out of his chest when he encountered a creature that he had read about only in books or seen in movies. He thought that maybe he was high out of his mind. But he remembered it was four in the afternoon and he was procrastinating on the internet even if he was supposed to be typing up his paper when something with pink wings flew in his window.

"Hey you!" the creature called out in a tiny voice as it took a seat on the shelf of the desk infront of him. Mino let out a manly scream and almost fell backwards off his chair. When he fixed himself, he rubbed his eyes to check if he saw correctly, his heart pounding in his chest as he stared dumbstruck at the tiny thing.

"Yes, yes, I'm real. Can we skip that part please," the tiny creature squeaked out with a bored expression. It had long brown hair and a chequered headband with a bow on its head. It has slanted eyebrows and heart-shaped lips, its eyes were twinkling and wore a white sundress with bare feet. Mino thought the creature was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

"If you're done admiring me, can we please get down to business?" the creature asked impatiently, tiny hands resting on its tiny hips.

"I'm...I'm sorry but..what are you?" Mino asked when he finally remembered how to speak, convinced that he was not dreaming.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm a fairy," the creature said looking like it couldn't comprehend why Mino didn't know that at first glance.

"But fairies aren't real," Mino protested.

"Just because you haven't seen us doesn't mean we're not real. Now, I have a propositon for you. I want to mate with you and I wouldn't take 'No' for an answer," the fairy said swaying his hips sideways with his hands folded at the back, looking expectantly at the confounded boy.

"Whoa..whoa..slow down there. How..what..how.." Mino found himself unable to form proper sentences.

"It'll be fun. Don't you wanna know what it'd feel like to mate with a fairy? We know quite a lot of tricks," the fairy tried to convince the human boy, giving a tiny wink. Mino thought the fairy was absolutely captivating but he couldn't understand what was happening.

"But why would you want to..? Do you even..?" Mino tried to form some questions but he was still a little dumbfounded.

"Since you obviously do not know anything about us fairies, let me enlighten you," the fairy said rolling its sparkly eyes a little and proceeded to lay on its stomach on Mino's desk, elbows folded and chin resting on both his palms, legs swinging to and fro. "It's our mating season, you see, and since we fairies have small bodies and even smaller brains, we can feel only one emotion at a time, and I can't help feeling anything but lust. I'm wasting precious time telling this to you just because I want you so bad right now so..." The fairy stopped talking to suddenly stand up on its tiny feet and glared angrily at something behind Mino.

"Don't you dare come in here Jinwoo, this boy is mine!" the fairy declared and crumpled up one of Mino's tiny post-its on the wall which read 'Clean the room before I return' written by his roomate Seungyoon. Mino did not mind that being crumpled at all but the next moment he was hit square on the nose with the ball of paper.

"Ha! Ha! You missed" he heard another squeaky voive taunting behind him. He turned his head backward to see another fairy flying around and making faces at the first fairy.

"Go find your own human you annoying minx," the droopy eybrowed fairy seethed, hands balled at the sides of its tiny body while stomping its foot in a petulant fashion. Mino could not do anything but to alternate his attention between the two pretty fairies.

The second fairy, whom the first addressed as Jinwoo, settled itself on Mino's shoulder as if it belonged there. Mino saw it had longer brown hair than the other and big round eyes that winked seductively at him.

"Hey there, y," Jinwoo said crossing its tiny bare legs, the pink sundress barely covered the thighs.

"Mino, flick him off your shoulder right now!" the first fairy demanded angrily and Mino felt a strong urge to obey.

"I think you need to leave," Mino told Jinwoo who gave a cute pout and blinked its huge eyes rapidly, but Mino would not be swayed. Jinwoo then flitted over to where the first fairy was standing and watching their every move.

"Wait, you're male?" Mino asked Jinwoo then proceeded with asking the other, "And you called me by my name."

"Yes, he's male and so am I. And of course I know your name. I've had my eyes on you ever since you visited the Botanical Garden last week," the fairy announced giving a triumphant look to Jinwoo who huffed irritably.

"I would've claimed him if I had seen him then," Jinwoo countered.

"But you did not and he's mine," the fairy in the white dress claimed. "Hey, I don't belong to anyone all right. Besides, I don't even know your name," Mino tried to protect himself. He wondered if the fairies do some kind of magic to make humans their slaves or something.

"Oh, so stupid of me. I'm princess Taehyun of the fairy kingdom of Seoul," the fairy spoke trying to appear taller than his 5 inch height.

"And I'm the goddess Jinwoo," the second fairy butted in.

"Goddess, chyeah," the fairy called Taehyun scoffed. "He's pretentious like that," Taehyun told Mino.

"If you're both males why are you titled 'princess' or 'goddess'?" Mino wanted to know, and why they had long hair and dresses looking really pretty.

"Because being a prince is so boring. You have to learn how to hold swords and stuff. Being a princess is much better. All you have to do is weave pretty dresses and make sure the flowers bloom," Princess Taehyun said with a dreamy smile on his lips.

"Just admit you fail at being a fairy prince," Jinwoo retorted.

"You're just jealous because I'm prettier than you," Taehyun said crossing his arms over his chest.

Jinwoo lunged forward to pull at his hair making Taehyun scream out bloody murder causing Mino to intervene. He separated the two diva fairies by grabbing hold of them in his hands seperately.

"Oooh, I love being manhandled," Taehyun let out smiling.

"Yesss. Don't ever let go of me," Jinwoo pleaded, almost and Mino opened his palms in an instant at those comments; scandalised. The two fairies landed on their butts on the desk.

"Ow, that hurt," Jinwoo said getting up and rubbing his .

"Serves you right for pulling my hair. Just tell me you're jealous my beautiful hair is not a stupid wig like yours," Taehyun smirked, pretending like his didn't hurt too. "No need to try and pull it out of me."

"Jealous? Monkey feathers. If you hadn't claimed this human for your own he would've chosen me, I bet I can still make him choose me now," Jinwoo challenged.

"Don't you dare," Taehyun warned and turned to face Mino who was watching the exchange between the two in amusement. It's not everyday that you have two male fairies dressed in drag fighting over you.

"I'm prettier than him right? Tell me I'm prettier," the princess demanded.

"You're pretty, you're pretty," Mino comforted the fairy not really knowing why he did that. This situation is getting stranger every second.

"Say I'm prettier than him," the princess was not satisfied with Mino's response.

"Fine, you're prettier," Mino gave in. He really did find the first fairy more captivating.

"See? Now flutter away before I pull that stupid wig off of you," Taehyun said, victorious. Just then, the door opened to reveal a boy with shaggy black hair and thick red lips.

"Aish, you haven't even started cleaning," he said not even bothering to come in and left immediately, closing the door behind him.

"Oooh, who's that? He's cute," Jinwoo wanted to know.

"That's my roomate Seungyoon," Mino informed the enchanted fairy.

"Well.. well..well.." Jinwoo said flying towards the door. "Open this door for me, human. I think I have found my perfect boy," he demanded and Mino moved to do as he was asked. "Don't lock the door princess. We might come back to crash your party," he laughed as he flew out of the room.

"Thank the sun he's gone. He is so annoying. Now where were we?" Taehyun suggested when Mino settled himself on the chair again.

"I am not going to mate with you," Mino stated firmly.

"But why not. You find me pretty don't you?" Taehyun asked, crystal tears threatening to fall from his beautiful eyes.

"No, please, don't cry," Mino felt very guilty and tore off a small piece of tissue paper for the dramatic fairy princess.

"So you'll mate with me?" Taehyun asked expectantly, the tears no longer visible and Mino realised he had just been duped.

"No. I do not sleep with strangers," he affirmed his statement earlier. "No matter how beautiful," he thought to himself. "Besides, don't you think it is physically impossible to mate, considering the obvious size difference between us?"

"Oh, one other thing. I can attain the human form and even hide my wings," Taehyun informed him making Mino's eyes go wide again.

"Really? Does that mean we have fairies living with us as humans?" Mino wondered.

"Of course. Like our godmother Jiyong. He fell in love with a writer named Seunghyun and they are currently living in the human world as a married couple," the fairy narrated a short version of how their godmother liked reading human books and used to steal into Seunghyun's room who was caught by the latter only to fall in love, leading to marriage. Mino did not know how to process all the information that had been fed into him by the fairy princess. He felt his whole childhood and a major part of his life had been one big fat lie. He guessed the fairy might just tell him vampires and werewolves were real too.

"Okay. Where were we?" the fairy asked when he finished his story.

"No. I won't be some tool to help you get off. Please find somebody else for that," Mino waved a dismissive hand at the fairy and stood up to look away. His heart wanted the fairy to stay though. He wanted to get to know the fairy better, ask him all about the wonders of his world and maybe establish some sort of a relationship, however strange it may be.

"But I want you," the fairy sounded like a child begging for a favourite treat from his mom.

"I'm sure you can just easily feel lust for another person, like your fairy friend before," Mino said not looking at the petite creature.

"You're already jealous of the people I might possibly mate with in the future," Taehyun stated.

"How did you....?" Mino turned around to face the princess.

"Oh please. You humans are so easy to read," the fairy said blowing at his nails. "And that Jinwoo is NOT my friend. He's always trying to steal what's mine."

"But I'm not yours," Mino let the fairy know.

"Yet," princess Taehyun countered.

"You are so full of yourself," Mino scoffed.

"I am because I know I can back it up," he said confidently."Now can we please stop talking and do more important stuff?" Taehyun asked twirling a strand of his hair.

"I told you. No. Can you tell me more about your fairy godmother? You say she fell in love with the writer first so it was not lust at first," Mino enquired.

"Because it was not the mating season that time," the fairy protested.

"You have an answer for everything don't you?" Mino commented.

"I am a very gifted fairy," the princess stated as he sat down and ran a hand along his bare legs seductively. Mino found it cute instead of arousing.

"If you have short memories how do you remember the story so well?" Mino wanted to know.

"Because we read bedtime stories, and that is my favourite story," Taehyun confessed.

"Please tell me more. I'd like to know the full story too," Mino begged trying to divert the fairy princess' attention from his current needs, trying his luck with the short attention span of the creature. He succeeded.

The fairy princess narrated the story of his fairy godmother with unbridled enthusiasm, not mentioning even once that he wanted to mate during his half an hour story telling. Mino listened, raptured. The princess yawned after he finished the story with the marriage of his godmother with the human.

"Sorry. It's nap time," he said with a hand covering his mouth.

"Are you leaving?" Mino asked, a bit sad.

"Yes, maybe I'll come visit you again tomorrow," the fairy suggested.

"Please do," Mino asked.

"Will you mate with me if I do?" Taehyun asked quirking up an immaculate eyebrow.

"No. But I'd like to see you again," Mino wanted to lie and say yes just so he could see the pretty fairy again, but he had never been good with lies.

"Let's see," the fairy said mysteriously and proceeded to fly through the window.

 

 

 

The next day Mino was waiting in his room for the fairy princess to arrive. He had abandoned his friends pretending he was going to study. Seungyoon had told him he has a date and had gone out. He seemed pretty loopy to Mino and he wondered if the fairy Jinwoo had gotten to his roomate or not. But when he asked who his date was, Seungyoon suddenly started singing loudly and rushed out of the room so Mino could not question him further. He was about to fall asleep on his desk when he heard a familiar squeaky voice.

"Missed me?" the beautiful creature called out as he settled himself in the same place on Mino's desk.

"I think I did," Mino replied honestly.

"Good, because I almost could not do my tasks thinking of you," the fairy said with no sarcasm in his tone unlike their yesterday's conversation. Mino smiled like a fool, happy with the thought that he was being remembered by the little fairy. "So, have you thought about my proposition?" the fairy enquired. The smile left Mino's face. He was not getting his message across to the little fairy at all.

"Yes, and it's still no," Mino stated firmly.

"I want to show you a little trick," the fairy said as he flew across the room to stand on Mino's bed. Mino silently watched, waiting for the next action from the fairy princess. He could see some sort of multicoloured sparkly dust escaping from the fairy's palm as if it's coming out of his body, he looked on to see the princess sprinkle the dust all over his body. He noticed that none of the dust fell on the sheets. They seem to be all absorbed into the body again.

His eyes opened wide then. The fairy seemed to grow in size right in front of him. He grew and grew causing Mino to feel a little afraid but he managed not to scream and looked on till the fairy attained a human form. His wings were gone but he still had the white dress. Mino was rendered speechless.

"You like it?" the fairy asked jumping down lightly onto the floor. Mino could only stare.

"I can even change my clothes. Watch!" the fairy announced as it sprinkled more dust onto his body and the white dress changed into a school-girl uniform, with a navy-blue blazer and brown plaited skirt. The fairy gave a little twirl and giggled.

"I saw some human girls wearing it and I thought they looked so pretty I wanted to try it. What do you think?" Taehyun asked showing off to Mino, posing with a hand on his hips.

"Am I that pretty that you can't speak?" the fairy giggled and approached Mino who quickly got up from his seat and backed away a little. But the fairy moved to stand right in front of Mino, their hights seem to be the same. Mino was stunned. He felt like his breath had been stolen by the boy infront of him. Even though the fairy no longer had wings and looked exactly like a human, he did not seem to lose his ethereal look. He was still the most beautiful thing he had ever seen and he almost regretted that he refused to mate with the fairy.

"Absolutely beautiful," he finally spoke and was a little embarassed by how breathless he sounded. The fairy princess smiled, all coy and blushing, hiding his face with his fisted hands. Mino held his hand out to touch and see if he was really there, but stopped himself midway.

"It's okay. I want you to touch me," the fairy seemed to have come back to his old self. Mino quickly retracted his hand. "Please?" Taehyun seemed to beg.

"This feels wrong to me, somehow," Mino let out an exasperated sigh.

"It's not wrong. It's good. Very good," Taehyun tried to convince the human. "But hmmm, there's something wrong with our heights," the fairy said comparing their heights and lowered himself down a little by spreading his legs making Mino laugh. He figured the fairy must have seen typical boy-girl relationships where the girl is always shorter.

"How many people have you mated with?" Mino asked.

"I don't know. I don't remember. But I know this is the first time I'm trying to mate with a human," Taehyun confessed. "I have liked you the longest," he said coming back to his full height.

"Yes, a week is a really long time," Mino joked.

"It is, for us fairies at least. We don't have good memories like you humans. I told you, we have.."

"Small brains, yes, I know. Didn't stop you from being big-headed though," Mino couldn't help but joke again.

"Don't you dare make fun of me stupid human. Or I'll use my pixie dust on you to make sure you never feel the pleasures of making love," the fairy warned, effectively replacing the smile on Mino's face with one of utter horror.

"I'm kidding. Fairies can't do that," Taehyun laughed at Mino's expression and he could not seem to stop laughing. Mino did not like being laughed at. So he pulled at the fairies hand in a fit of anger and kissed him without even knowing why he did it, effectively stopping the pretty boy's laughter. The fairy gave in to the kiss, opening his mouth a little to let Mino's tongue in while his own grazed along Mino's bottom lip. Mino had never felt such powerful sensations from kissing before. He felt like his whole body was giving in into the kiss, as well as his mind and soul. He had to pull away.

"That was intense," he breathed out.

"We were sharing our consciousness," the fairy explained.

"I don't think I can do this with you," Mino was a little scared.

"I'm sorry. I should've asked your permission first before sharing our senses," the fairy looked utterly devastated and Mino felt a little bad.

"How about we take things slow. If you want to keep seeing me," Mino suggested and the pretty boy's face perked up.

"You don't hate me?" he asked uncertainly.

"No. And I would like to keep seeing you if you'd let me," Mino did not want to let go of this fairy, even though his mind was a little troubled.

"Okay. And I will try to suppress my desires until you are ready," the fairy promised.

Mino could not wait to get started.

 

THE END

 

A/N: aaaannnd it ended quite abruptly, I know. Haha. Pointless fic is pointless. I just needed an outlet for my namsong feels. Anyway, I want to let you guys know that I'm still alive and I will update my stories soon. Also, to all those waiting for "25 lives", if you're reading this, I have decided to start posting chapters only after I have written the whole story or at least half of it so that you guys won't have to wait between chapters like you did in "Namsong River". So please, bear with me and I will try to deliver.