When I Was Your Man

When I Was Your Man

Chanyeol Pov

Hi!!! My name is Park Chanyeol and I’m a senior in SM high. Well, there is one boy that makes my hearts beats faster and butterflies in my stomach. His name is Byun Baekhyun and he’s my bestfriend. Well, let’s just say that he’s the popular kinda guy and I’m lucky to befriend with him. At first I thought I won’t fell in love with this petite boy but to my dismay, I fell in love with him. It’s not that it’s bad to fall in love with him, it’s just that since he’s my bestfriend, we might, I might ruin our friendship.

Now, let’s talk about Byun Baekhyun. His name is Byun Baekhyun who lives in my heart since the first week I known him. I love his idiot face, his smile, his backside, they way he pouts but I don’t like when he’s sad. All about him makes me smile and makes my world light up. Everytime I look in his eyes, I know everything as he can’t hide it from me.  

Then, comes this one day when he said he’s going to engaged with his mother’s friend’s son. I was heartbroken but I gave him a fake smile everytime he talked about him. I was sad when he said to me that he loves his fiancée. When we graduate, they got married. I knew that Baekhyun husband didn’t like me but Baekhyun doesn’t know about it. He keeps on inviting me to his house and when I refuse, he keeps on making his aegyo since he know I can’t say no to his aegyo.

That one night when he came to my house crying. I asked him what happen then he started telling me that his husband or Kris take a home and kiss her infront of him and that time Kris was drunk. I feel like punching Kris hardly at his face. I asked him whether he’s going to forgive Kris or not. Unfortunately, he nodded saying that it’s not Kris’s fault. That day I realise that his heart is fully Kris’s and not mine anymore. I know I don’t have any chance anymore to be with him.

After sending him home the next day, I decided to go away from his life. I’m moving to Australia. I wrote him this.

“Baekhyunnie,

By the time you read this, im already went somehere far. Im glad to be your bestfriend. Thanks for making my life full of colours. Actually, I love you. Not the friend-love but love-love. Haha. I know I shouldn’t since you already have a family. It hurts me when you keep talking about him and only him. But it’s okay. Who am I to change your heart? Im just a friend. I hope that you always know that I will always be with you where you can reach me, where you can come to me whenever you’re sad or happy. The moment you said you love your husband, tears came but I’m happy for you. Im happy that you always by my side for 6 years. I think if I make my move early, will you fall for me? Or will you not? Baekhyunnie, I met you, loved you and hurt by that love. Just turn around and you’ll know that im always there for you. Bye my love. Stay happy with Kris. I love you Byun Baekhyun”

I hand the letter to D.O and asked him to hand it to Baekhyun. By that, I went to the airport and leave Korea for good.

 

Bye Korea. Bye….. Baekhyunnie.