The Painful Truth.

Broken, Hopeless , Shattered.

No one ever knew what broke Taemin's heart , no one ever noticed he was broken.
Everyone used to see the smiling figure, cheerful and happy.


People used to be jealous about everything he was and everything he did , how he looks like or how smart he is , how he can dance and sing, or how lucky he was to have all that.
They used to say he was like a Prince.


But life isn't what it seems it is.


When he faked a smile from the outside his inside bled.
The Taemin everyone used to know .. Is gone long ago.
The Taemin he used to be ... Died two and half years ago.
His love of his life .. Choi Minho.
He used him and dumped him.


Useless, Hopeless , ugly.
That's what he sees when he looks at the mirror.


Used, Dumped , Broken.
Those were facts.


He never wanted to be one of those , but he was.
He loved him.God, he loved him so much he never wanted to let go, to move on.
No matter how much he tried he got the same answer.


"it was one time , I don't love you ... I love Seohyun , and you know it".


He Left, Ditched, Abandoned him behind.
But he stayed connected to him, what was he supposed to do , when Minho provide him the chance for hope .....?

 

 

Taemin sat beside the table , eating his dinner alone , like every other day.
He wished Minho could be with him right now , he called him two hours ago but he didn't pick it up.


Why it turned out to be like this ?.


Taemin never wanted to be like this , so lonely and desperate.
It felt like his heart couldn't function without Minho.. And he hated it.
A knock on the door broke the silence in the empty house, Taemin wondered who was that , he didn't expect someone, not that he had someone to invite.


He walked to the door and opened it , and there he stood, the most beautiful man he have ever seen.
"Minho ...." He didn't know what to say , didn't know what to do , smile or worry, since that time .. He never visited him, he never stepped inside his house, not after that one time.
Minho steppes inside the house and closed the door behind him.
Walking to the table , He had an angry look , it frightened Taemin, but he followed him and stood next to him.
Taemin swore Minho could kill him with his gaze, "Sit" he said in loud voice.
The younger boy obeyed in fear and looked up at the standing boy , he threw a white paper on the table, "Open it." He yelled on Taemin.


He took it in his palm and read the two word on the front "For Taemin".
Part of him was too afraid to open it , but he did.

  


"As much as you think this letter may be un-necessary - is as much as i think the past two and half years from you has been un-necessary.


Taemin didn't understand what is this letter about.


I think its time you put yourself into my shoes Taemin. I putted myself into yours; When you are no longer with your man, and you come to learn that he is in love with someone else. It's a hard reality to deal with..!
and i allowed you to express yourself to him, even though it was in my full business and right, to put a stop to it! however i understand what you must have gone through, and waited for you to deal with it already. i learnt to realise that you will never stop - and that you didn't have respect for our relationship, you couldn't accept that you are not together anymore and most of all (i did not have or want anything to do with you - yet you dis-respected me.) not directly, but everytime you chose to make a call or visited his house, or wiote the things you wrote. this is all dis-respect to our relationship.


His heart ache as he continued to read the words.


let me remind you of a few things.


at first you continued to call and text Minho.
saying 'i love you, miss you'
'it's me that your going to be with forever - it's me who owns your heart' and much more. It's not even relevant to me to remember - put it this way - almost every two-three weeks we heard from you!!!


It was true, he did.


you then had the nerve to visit at his house, at a time that i was not there... who knows how you got that information to know i wouldn't be there. then you sat in his room, and let out your emotions. In all decency i didn't have so much of a problem, i understand what you were going through, but inside i felt that you were completely dis-respecting our relationship, and involving yourself, and putting your foot in the middle - which in everyone's right mind and heart - is an unfair thing to do!!


He knew she's right.


and before the time that you apologised over the phone to me, you had already called Minho too many times, at stupid late hours, and talking about drinking your banana milk or whatever. and it was very sad to know that even after you apologised to me, you continued to do more.


you rang at 3am - for what reason i don't want to know! probably your own insecurities. but when i am having with my man i don't want to see that you are calling him on the phone!


Tears started to build up in his eyes, every words cut his heart open, like sharp blades.
And his heart bled, the truth killed him.


the thing is Taemin, if you had chosen to involve me also when you called to wish him a great day or happy holiday or whatever, i would understand that you are mature and have accepted and respected our relationship. but you never did, and you wanted to have your own connection with Minho. which you don't have the right to! even after i sent you a text to just stay away, you continued to IGNORE that, and thought that you can carry on talking to Minho and he isnt going to be bothered about how i felt.
for your information, he wasn't strong enough to tell you truthfully that you were bothering him, and us! He never loved you, you know it, and so you left me no choice but to interfere.


He started to cry, tears ran down his chubby cheeks, one by one, dripping like water.
He bit his lip, trying to block the tears, the whimpers, the pain in his heart.


so im asking you to put yourself in my shoes for once, as i have done to you for the past two and a half years. that amount of time is a bit ridiculous to be honest. but if that's how long it takes in this case, so i hope from this you will finally give it some thought, and do the right thing

 
im not expecting to hear back from you - because i don't know you, and i don't want to know you - because if you were a true good person you would have come forward a long time ago, as i am sure that you are aware that how you acted was not fair, and what right did you have to interfere in our relationship. i can see that your acts were selfish acts. and you still havent said anything to me. i just wanted you to read this message until the end, and to understand that...


There's a right way to do things, and you didn't do those right things.


Now , I can't take it anymore, I'm leaving , you can have him for yourself.
I hope your happy now , after you ruined everyone's life.


-Seohyun."


he looked up to Minho.
"she left me .. It's all because of you !" he yelled on Taemin, and the young boy's heart jumped.
"I-I don't know what to say.." no words could describe how wrong he felt, how much he wanted to disappear.
Minho looked at him and chuckled "of course you don't, selfish " Taemin couldn't stop his tears from falling, " you came to me that night !! You said you needed someone , I was there for you ! You used me , and threw me away !" he yelled back.
No more holding back from his words, he let it all out.
"You were the one who said yes !" Minho loud voice echoed the apartment , he took the plate that laid on the table and threw it on the floor, terrifying the young boy.


He griped Taemin's shoulder's and pulled him from the chair and pushed him on the wall.
A small yelp was heard when Minho tightened his grip in Taemin's slim shoulders , he shook his body on the wall over and over again "It's your fault!" he slammed the fragile body even harder.
"I'm s-sorry" he cried and said over and over again, "S-Stop.. Please.." the tears he hold back made him chuck.
"IT'S YOUR FAULT," he screamed and tossed Taemin onto the floor.


"I loved her and you screw it up.." Minho looked at the sobbing boy ,"I-I'm sorry ... I didn't mean to," he looked up at the older one "I love you".
"sorry ? .. SORRY ?I dont need your love... forgiveness, love ?" Minho chuckled , "maybe in the next life..".
The older boy his heels and walked out of the house , slamming the door behind him.


 Disappointment , Dispersion, Sadness.
He stood on his feet and entered the bathroom, he took the little medicine box and poured the pills into his shaking hand.


Pain , suffer , Hurt.
Taemin swallowed all in one go before entering his room.
He took a piece of paper , wrote on it and flipped it.
Laying it on his little desk beside his bed, he laid down on his bed, his head facing the open window , staring at the moon before closing his eyes.


Shattered ,


Hopeless,


Broken.


The sun came up , welcoming a new day , fresh start.
But the boy didn't wake up, he'll never see the new day, he'll never get to start over again.
Minho stood in front of the grave and sighed, "I'm so sorry ... Its my fault your dead ..." He tried not to cry.


His thoughts got cut off when two boys appeared in front of him, "Hello , were Taemin's friend.." they introduced themselves, "I'm Onew , this is Key.".
Minho nodded "I'm Minho I was Taemin friend as well..".they knew who he was, Taemin used to cry on their shoulders , they knew exactly what he did.
"Taemin wanted you to have this," they handed Minho a piece of paper, he took it and they left him by himself.
He opened it , the words pierced his heart, knowing what he had done, what he caused.
And now , he can stop blocking the tears , and let them fall.


Lonely,


Fragile,


Dead.


"See you in the next life."

 

________________

 

Woaahh ! im happy i didnt fail ~ thanks for comments !

Comments always welcomed !

thanks for reading , subscribing and commenting ! (: