Chapter 1

Once upon a Werewolf

The old man raised his shaky hands as he carried out the ceremony. Suddenly, a bright light shone and the great god of Justice, Zeus, appeared before them.

 

‘Why are you calling for me?’ Zeus asked them in his human form, but his body shinning in bright light.

 

‘It’s my mistake, my lord, that I plead that you’ll forgive me.’ Lay’s mother knelt down.

 

‘What have you, a werewolf, done?’ Zeus asked again.

 

‘I have not been able to control my son, Lay, from crossing border and entering the human world.’ Lay’s father knelt down and explained.

 

To their surprise, Zeus broke out into laughter and the werewolves looked up in surprise.

 

‘Alright. I have been wanting to address this matter sooner or later. In this technology advanced world now, I doubt that you can hurt human. I want the other 11 werewolves with special abilities to fins Lay. I want to know Lay’s final decision.’ Zeus stopped laughing and told them.

 

‘Yes my lord. I’ll do that immediately.’ Lay’s father transformed into a wolf and sprinted out of the room and Zeus simply disappeared.

 

‘I wonder what Zeus is going to do with them.’ Xiumin’s mother wondered aloud.

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

‘Excuse me.’ Lay stopped one of the students walking in the school. ‘I’m new here. How do I report to the school?’

 

‘Just go to the principal office. It’s at the ground floor of the building over there.’ The student pointed at a building shorter than others.

 

‘Thank you.’ Lay said, bowing slightly.

 

Lay checked himself, straightened his uniform, before knocking onto the door.

 

‘Come in.’ A deep voice said from inside.

 

Lay opened the door and found a middle-aged man seated at the huge table, with a tag on the table that reads ‘Principal Choi’.

 

‘Good morning. I’m here to report to this school.’ Lay bowed while he greeted the principal.

 

‘Good morning. You can call me Mr Choi, I believe you’re Zhang Yi Xing, right?’ Lay nodded. ‘Very good. I’ve seen your results and they are totally fabulous, so you’ll be in class 4-A. Here’s a file containing all your timetable and the map of the school, in case you lost your way here.’

 

‘Thank you.’ Lay took the file from him and owed again.

 

‘You may go now. Lesson is going to start in an hour’s time.’

 

Even after Lay got out of the principal office, he still felt his heart racing. For once in his life, apart from confessing something wrong he had done to his parents, he felt nervous. Maybe because this is the first time he interacted with a human he was suppose to respect? He really didn’t know why.

 

He managed to find his class and along the way, he found some of the girls looking at him with an odd expression. Lay felt his heartbeat quickened once again.

 

‘They don’t know that I’m a werewolf, right?’ Lay gulped and the girls squealed, much to his surprise.

 

‘What have I done?’ Lay asked himself before entering his class.

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

‘Kris, you and the rest will find Lay.’ Lay’s father approached Kris.

 

‘The eleven of us cross have to go to the human’s world?’ Kris’s eyes widen in shock.

 

‘Yes. Now.’

 

Kris made a funny growling sound and ten wolves could be seen galloping towards him and they changed into their human form.

 

‘What happen?’ Tao asked while yawning.

 

‘We’re going to the human’s world to find Lay.’ Kris announced but none of them looked surprised. Of course, they had seen this coming sooner or later.

 

‘Let’s go.’ Suho said.

 

‘Thanks kids.’ Lay’s father said before going back to the meeting place.

 

‘But how are we going to find him?’ D.O asked.

 

‘We’re use our nose.’ Kai replied him and gave him a look.

 

____________________________________________________________________

 

‘Good morning class. Today, you have a new classmate joining you. His name is Zhang Yi Xing. Yi Xing, please introduce yourself.’ Mrs Park, his homeroom teacher said.

 

‘Hello everyone. I’m Zhang Yi Xing. Hope we’ll get along well.’ Lay bowed.

 

‘You may sit beside Sungmin. Sungmin ssi, please raise your hand.’ A fair, good-looking guy raised his hand obediently and Lay walked towards him.

 

‘Hi. I’m Sungmin.’ Sungmin offered his hand for a handshake and Lay hesitantly shook it.

 

‘Are you a werewolf?’ Sungmin suddenly asked, and Lay was taken by surprised.

 

‘W-what? I don’t know what you’re taking about.’ Lay laughed awkwardly, he was nervous and he could felt his palms getting sweaty.

 

‘Don’t listen to this guy. He’s nut and his obsession with werewolves is getting to much lately. He practically asks anyone he haven’t met before whether they are werewolf or not. Don’t be frightened by him. I’m Kyuhyun by the way.’ The taller guy seated in front seemed to be eavesdropping and turned around, offering a smile to Lay and Lay heaved a sigh of relief.

 

‘Nice to meet you.’ Lay returned the smile. He had a feeling that living as a human and attending the same school as them might not be as scary as her thought.

 

But he was wrong.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Hi! I'm so sorry that I haven't been updating. :P I'm still trying to figure out how to write this fanfic and how it will progress. Anyone here would like this FF to be ?

Thank you sooooooo much for supporting this FF by subscribing and upvoting it. I'm so surprised that I have two votes for this FF. *u*

Do comment please~

 

Susana out~