Ch.14 || Happy Ever Beginning //final chapter//

Man in Love

{Sungjong's POV}

5 months passed after the incident. Its still fresh to me but Myungsoo and the hyungs helped me recover. And now, i'm happily sitting at the garden while writing my journal. 

My dear journal, 

     I decided to take a walk after our mathematics class, its break anyway. Anyway, Myungsoo and I were really happy. I finally got through five months after the incident. He helped me move on. I'm so happy that after five months, many thing changes! Sungyeol hyung finally got someone , her name is Jung Hana. She's really cool and yes, Sungyeol hyung have a 'girlfriend' not a 'boyfriend'. We discovered he's biual and Hana is worried about it haha. Oh and for Woohyun hyung, He got himself someone he loves and loves him. You won't see them away from each other really. And guess who? Its Key hyung! Woohyun hyung use to tell use about Key hyung being a naggy, weird, loud and crazy diva but he and Key hyung always glare at each other and then, Key hyung went to me since we're friends , and told me he likes Woohyun hyung. I can't forget that day! He was crying back then and told me "Sungjong-ah! I'm afraid I like Namweird now.." Hahaha thats so funny while Woohyun hyung went to  Myungsoo hyung and told him "Aish! This is happening again .. i think i like that Keybutt! Ottoke?!" .

       Its really funny that they were together now and just have their 3rd monthsary yesterday. Well, for Sunggyu hyung...he was taken to the police station later that day but the police let them go cause i refuse to file a case though he hurts me 'A LOT' that night but he apologize to me when i got out of the hospital and went to him,but he got expelled by our school principal . Also, the guy who tried to me got expelled with hyung and Niel. We still keep in contact though, trying to fix our relationship. Its good he didn't freak out when he found out hyung found the love of his life, as he like to call it. haha. Sunggyu hyung told me that Niel and Cap got together 2 months ago when we last talk. I don't really know Niel but i know that Cap guy and i despice him though. I know its bad but if you're in my place how can you take it. 

Sunggyu hyung called me last night and told me he found a boyfriend...he's name is Onew and is studying with him. We plan to visit him next month though....Its good everything worked out well. Especially with me and Myungsoo--

I stop writing when my phone vibrated from my pocket. I take it out and look at it 'One message from Myungie yeobo' I read through my mind. I smiled unconciously "Speaking of Myungsoo..." I opened it and start to read .

   From: Myungie yeobo

   To: Jongie jagiya

     Lee Sung Jong. Go to the front of the main building. I need to talk to you. NOW.

He sounded serious. He always type with "Jagiya~" , "Jongie-ah" , "Baby" and sometimes when he's  he use "babe~;)" . How dork can my boyfriend be? But i love him about that. I chuckled and start typing

   From: Jongie jagiya

  To: Myungie yeobo

    What happened yeobo? Why so serious? Gwenchana? Don't tell me you're breaking up with me? You know what umma key and woohyun appa told you when they got together and call me their son "Make him cry , we kill you" Remember?? Tell it to me already so i can call them! Palli ! Palli! 

  /Ringtone/ -- One message from Myungie yeobo

From: Myungie yeobo

To: Jongie jagiya 

    No more questions. Just go. Okay?

I shrugged and left the garden. I went to the front of the main building. I stopped in front of the statue and i saw Myungsoo standing there with a guitar in his hands. People are all around him whipering "L ? What is he doing?" "Who is that for?" 

I walked towards the statue where Myungsoo is standing . He start to play his guitar  and sing while the people listen.

I wanna make you smile whenever you're sad 
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad 
Oh all I wanna do is grow old with you 

I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches 
Build you a fire if the furnace breaks 
Oh it could be so nice, growing old with you 

I'll miss you 
Kiss you 
Give you my coat when you are cold 

Need you 
Feed you 
Even let ya hold the remote control 

So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink 
Put you to bed when you've had too much to drink 
I could be the man who grows old with you 
I wanna grow old with you

I cant believe i heard my boyfriend sing in English. Its a first. Tears of Joy start to build up in my eyes as he walked towards me with a flower in his hands. He lean closer until our nose is touching "Saranghae my jagiya...Happy 5th Monthsary...." He said and peck my lips. The crowd goes nuts. I pouted and hit his chest tightly "You texted me with something like that making me think you're breaking up with me and ended up doing this?" Tears run down my cheeks. "You don't like it???" He start to panic  "I-I love it....you pabo" I answered and laugh. 

I hug him tightly "Nado Saranghae Yeobo~~~~" I smiled happily. "I appreciate your hardwork for studying english" We laughed together.

Even if everything worked out already. We cant say its "Happily Ever After" yet. Its just "Happily Ever Beginning"

 

____________________________________________________________________________ 

An: We've come to the last chapter. How awesome right? I'll miss you my readers. Man In love has been a part of me already. This is the first Fic that i can call a Success cause it have more subscribers than my first one. Thank you every one. I hope we see each other in my future and current fics. I love you all. If anyone want a "sequel" . I'm working on it ... i'm sure someone out there wants one? Am I right? *looks straight at you* Comment please if you want it . If i reached 15 upvotes *coughs* too much haha but if ever it incresed to 15 or more i wont hesitate to upload the sequeal.

I'll miss you~~ Comments = XOXO