Chapter3:Telling the truth,Kris

One Way To Your L.O.V.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Luhan quickly go inside his house."Home finally.."Luhan fell safer.He go to upstairs to enter his room to get his towel and ready to take a shower."Hyung..You home.."Luhan shock when he sees his brother sitting at his bed."Why..You friend with the..Boy?"Kris asked with a Serious face."Who?Xuimin?His a good friend.."Luhan answered with a little bit scare,This is the first time,he see his brother so serious like that."Don't play innocent with me..Little brother,you know I do this to do the right thing.."Kris said and walking towards Luhan. "The right thing?"Luhan feel strange."The boy is not normal..You must stay away from him"Kris says and hug his little brother."Xui min..Is a normal person..Hyung"Luhan answered."No..Not him.."Kris sit back to the bed."Then..Is it Beak Hyun?"Luhan continued asked."No..Not him also"Kris said."So..Who is it..I only have two friend"Luhan said."You do not know the truth..Just stay a from him"Kris said and go to downstairs."Who..Is him?"Luhan asked and go to downstairs to need more information. Suddenly, Luhan heard a few guy talk at Kris."That boy try to ruin our plan,Kris.."One of there talk."If..Our leader know this he will angry at you.."Luhan wispperd"Leader?"Kris sighed."I know..I don't want that vampire guy ruin all of this"The words make Luhan shock."I think your little brother heard our disscustion"Kris stand up from his sit."Luhan.."Luhan slowly out from his hide."I can smell his fear..He heard all our talk.."Kris try to make thing right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter