Chapter Two: Good Roommates

Knowing Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona, Sooyoung and Taeyeon's room

Yoona went into the room with her two good roommates, all the posters were torn and ripped, the blankets were on the floor, the notebooks and books were on the floor, the make-up brushes and all the jewels were on the beds. ''Son Naeun must've did this!'' Sooyoung replied, ''I'm going to give her a piece of my mind!'' 

''Wait, Sooyoung, how about we can go to the beach, for a little curfew?'' Yoona asked.  ''Sure, but we can ask the five apink members, the EXO members, SHINee members, BOYFRIEND members, and the rest of all of our Girls' Generation members.'' Sooyoung said. ''Let's pack our towels and our swimwear,'' Taeyeon said. ''I can pack the sunscreen,'' Yoona said.

Break Room

''Hey, everyone, we're going to the beach, you all wanna come?'' Taeyeon asked. ''Excuse me, but you cannot go to the beach, I'm the granddaughter of this school,'' Naeun scoffed. ''What's going on?'' Naeun's grandmother asked. ''They want to go to the beach, tell them they can't go!'' Naeun said. ''I'll let them go, but Naeun, stop being spoiled.'' Naeun's grandmother replies, ''you kids have fun.''

Naeun scoffed and walked away, ''Naeun, wait for us!'' the triplets shouted. Everyone had their bags and were on their way to the beach. ''Curfew is only until 9:00,'' Chorong replied. ''Alright, we'll be back by 8:30,'' Yoona said.

After a day at the beach, every student had to be asleep by 9:30, so everyone had tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter