The Undatable (final)

The Undatable

Hi I'm Kim Namjoon also known as Rapmonster, I'm assuming that you know me already right? Who wouldn't be? Everyone knows me... Not because of popularity of course... But because I get bullied by my schoolmates since I started schooling when I was really young. I have toret syndrome, so what?! They're so immature *face palm* but I don't really care about them anymore, I'm used to it already who wouldn't be?? 23 years of dealing with my school mates' insult is very tiresome and there is something that I should be more worried about and that is... I have been single for almost 3 years... My last relationship didn't go really well *sigh*

***3 years ago***

I have met this girl, her name is Sojin and she's really pretty on her pics. We're just internet buddies meaning we became friends through online and never did we met before. She said I look cool and handsome but never did I tell her of my condition. I know it's wrong but if you're in my position would you tell her of your case? Exactly! So she came to a conclusion to meet up with me personally.  

Convo:

Sojin: AHH!! I'm so excited!! Don't ditch me ok? XP

Monnie: Ah hehehe... Why would I?? 

Sojin: LOL! I'm just joking! I know u'll turn up anyway I'm so excited! 

 

She was so excited thinking of the idea but there's me trying to come up with some realistic excuse for this meet up to not take place, but imagining the sparkles in her eyes just made my mind blank. I sighed as a sign of defeat. A defeat of not being capable of going against to her plans. I just can't... I'm not just an 'abnormal' human being but I'm also a coward of telling her. 

*** 

We decided to meet up in a local italian restaurant. And there I was waiting for her, nervous is evident on my face. There it was again, the uncontrollable words are just in my throat trying to come out. I don't know what to do "hi" a melodious voice said next to me, I looked up and there she was standing, I offered my shaking hands and said "-" she was surprised "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it" I bowed a couple of times until she patted me at the back telling me that it's fine. But I know she was offended by that *face palm*. 'What a great start Namjoon!' my conscience said. We sat down in silent. I can feel my hand twitching every now and then same goes with the words lining up in my throat. It caught her attention. "Are you alright?" "Y-yeah I'm fi-uck... I mean fine" I replied with an apologetic smile evident on my face. "Should we order something then?" I asked trying to break the now hard ice around us and she smiled in return. We placed our orders and shortly our food arrive, I had lasagna and she had carbonara. Silence. Silence became my enemy, I hate the uncomfortable feeling that it's giving me. It's awkward. "So..." There then again, her innocent eyes looking at me with disappointment written on her face. "I'm so sorry" I said, "for what?" "For not telling you the truth... The truth is I have toret syndrome that is why I was swearing and my hands are twitching every now and then". Her eyes widen, I hung my head low. "I'm really sorry" I said repeatedly. I felt a tap on my shoulder, I looked up and met her angelic smile. "It's alright" Since then, we started going out

*sigh* 

we should still be going out right now if it's not because of her friends who are countlessly telling her to leave me and endlessly teasing her like there's no tomorrow. She was embarrassed to go out with me since then. She ignored my messages for a week or two and a message woke up my hibernating phone, it excites me but the message broke me into pieces, it read 'let's break up'

*** 

Jungkook, my dongsaeng, pushed me to go out of my house and to meet someone. Seriously? How can I meet someone with this condition, I remember what he said to me "you might not know hyung" that dongsaeng is so optimistic... *sigh* if I'm in his place I'll be optimistic too, who wouldn't be? Cute, tall,and has everything that could swoon a girl's heart in just a matter of seconds.

*** 

*sigh* 

This feeling is well familiar to me. The pounding of my chest, my twiching hands and obviously the strings of forbidden words that are waiting to be pulled out of my throat. "Hey" a girl said 'calm down rap mon' I said to myself. "He-hello" I signalled her to have a seat across me and well it started all awkward with eerie, unbearable silence around us two.. 

*** 

"How was it saengie?" Suga jumped on me as soon as I entered our apartment. "I guess it was alright?" His face shows disappointment "what do you mean by alright? Come on, did you guys exchange numbers or what?!" He said desperately "gosh hyung, just tell minyoongi hyung, he has been walking around the apartment in circle since you left earlier" Jimin stated. "Yeah, Jiminnie is right monnie, even the hope in me can't bear Suga and besides we hooked you up with her so it's a great reward to let us know the details right?" J-hope said *sigh* "arasso, let us sit on the couch first ok?"

*** 

"Monnie! Yuna called earlier saying that she'll come and visit you here in like..." J-hope said and looked at his watch "in like, 10 minutes" he continued with a grin. "Oh my gosh! I need to take a shower!" I was literally running around our apartment as I just woke up! "GEEZ! You could have woken me up Hoppie!" I screamed in the toilet. "So sorry!" He replied back! Just when rapmon came out the toilet with only a towel wrapped around his waist, droplets of water dripping from his hair! the front door opened revealing the angel of his life, Yuna. "Annyeong!!" She greeted from the door, "hey" "wassup" "noona!" The boys greeted excluding the prince of her life who was standing rooted on the floor with his mouth open! "Hyung!" Jongkook shouted, snapping rapmon from his thoughts "hi Yuna!" Rapmon grinned like a kid. "He- Omona!" Yuna shouted and turned her back to prevent herself from looking at rapmon's body. Rapmon looked around in confusion and the rest of the boys were giggling while pointing at his half body, and rapmon looked at his body in confusion. "Oh! Shisus" rapmon screamed and made his way to his room.

"Sorry about that" rapmon said to Yuna while scratching his head, in return Yuna smiled at him lovingly as always and gave him a bear hug. "Wooh!!" The other boys cooed from the background, earning a confident smile from rapmon. So I think... I finally found the right girl for me! She accepted me for who I am, without judging the part of me that I was trying to lock in deep into my soul.

 


Yow so that was my short one shot story starring Rapmon! I got the idea of this fanfic when I was watching a program called 'The Undatables' It's a show about people who have disabilities and therefore, cannot meet their other half. So in that show, a dating agency is helping them to find the right match then they'll have a date once the pair agreed to meet up! So yeah please comment your opinion about this oneshot! 

PIONG~