Final.

Cafe Shop: Xiumin scenario.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A beautiful girl push the door, making the bell rings, she walks into the cafe with a smile plastered on her face. Xiumin was making Caramel Flan Latte for one of his customer, he look up as soon as he heard the bell rings. He frozed as he saw an angel infront of him.

"Hi!" She exclaim loudly, make him surprise. "O-omana, you scared me..." She chuckle awkwardly, "Mianhae, can I have White Chocolate Mocha?" Xiumin immediately nod his head. She smile and walk to an empty seat for her to sit. After he done, he walk to the girl and put her drinks on the table. She was busy listening to music while letting her both of her eyes close. 

He take this opportunity to studying her face, suddenly she slowly open her eyes and look at him then grin creepily. "Am I that beautiful?" He widen his eyes and quickly shook his head. "Eyy, don't deny it and- Uu! My Mocha is here~" She clap her hand and start to drink it, he take the seat across her. "So.. are you here waiting for someone?" He asked.

She shook her, "My best friend tell me that this cafe make the best Chocolate Mocha!" She grin and start to take a sip of her Macho. "Ah, so tell me what's your name?" He asked again. "Is that how you hit on girls?" She laugh as he choked. "Just kidding, I'm Miro, Han Mi Ro, how about you?" "I'm Minseok, Kim Minseok but you can just call me Xiumin" She nod her head up and down, "Arrasseo, Seokkie oppa!" She grin while Xiumin roll his eyes.

From that day, they have became closer and Miro keep going to the Cafe just because of Xiumin...

 

2 years later..

"Seok! I want White Chocolate Mocha, pretty please?" Miro look at him with sad puppy eyes. He roll his eyes and ignore her while she pout. "Lulu, Seok won't make me my Mocha" She turn to Luhan as he, Luhan chuckling of her behavior then he wrap his left arm on her shoulder. 

"Don't worry Pororo, I.. will save the day!" Her face brighten up as she look at him. "Quit it you two, I won't making White Chocolate Mocha f-" Suddenly the door flung open, "Umin Oppa!" Miro groan quietly, enough for Luhan to hear, he unwrap his arm around her and pat her back. Xiumin's lips form into a wide grin, "Oh Aira!" She walk into the door which is until her knee and hug Xiumin and he hug her back.

"I miss my Umin oppa~" Miro can't stand on this scene so she tugged on Luhan shirt, he look at her and smile then drop his smile as he turn his head on Xiumin who hugged his old crush. "Yo, dude. We'll be leaving, forget about those ing Mocha. Bye." He sternly say and pull Miro's hand out before hearing the answer. 

 

"Are you okay Miro?" She just nod and grin at him, "I'm going home, I have so many homework that teacher gave us, we'll meet here again! Good bye~" She wave her hand and walk away to her car while Luhan wave back with small smile then he turn around as soon as Miro leave. He sigh, I pity her, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter