VII.

Love In Seoul [RP based Story]

 

7thCHAPTER.
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                  Families

"Unnie!"

"Mmm. Red Hair."

"Unnie!!"

"Red spiky hair."

"Hyelim Unnie!"

"Red spiky hair and a very hot body."

"KIM HYELIM!"

"Who? What? When? Where?" Hyelim shot up from her bed with her hair all over her face and groggy eyes. She rubbed her eyes with her knuckles to make her vision clearer. She blibked a few times and saw her younger sister sitting beside her bed. "Unnie, what were you dreaming about?" The sister asked. Hyelim tilted her head to the side and just stared at her. "You were saying something about red spiky hair with a hot body!" Her sister perked. "Is he your boyfriend unnie?"

"What? N-no!"

"No? Crush then?" 

"Not either!"

Her sister shook her in frustration and begged Hyelim to tell her what her dream was about. Hyelim was dreaming about the guy from yesterday and she had no idea why he entered her dreams that night. She has never dreamt of any guy in her whole life but that was an exception. "I have no idea. So shut up please? Why are you here anyway?"

"Oh right. You're going to be late for class." Her sister grinned.

"What the hell, Dasom. Why'd you tell me now?" Hyelim panicked and quickly jumped out of her bed and rushed to her bathroom to wash up and get dressed. Dasom sulked and mumbled to herself as she watched her sister run around the house. "I was trying to wake you up for the past 10 minutes already." She shrugged and made her way to the dining room for breakfast.

Kim Dasom. She's known as the korean Snow white for her white, pale skin and dark hair. she and her sister are quite similar in some ways. They're both not dedicated to studies (cause's they're practically lazy), they're both weirdos and they both like to rebel. The only thing that they don't share is the fact that Hyelim is noisy and loud while is Dasom, well, she's the exact opposite. She's quite timid and reserved unlike her sister. 

"UNNIIIIEEEE" Dasom shouted.

"I'm coming I'm coming geez." Hyelim run on the stairs and on her way to the kitchen with her still uncombed hair. 

"Hyelim, why are you up late?" Her father said as he took a sip from his coffee. Hyelim grinned sheepishly and took a sit beside Dasom. "Sorry appa. I--"

"She was dreamin about a guuuyy~" Dasom interrupted. Hyelim elbowed her and laughed awkwardly. "I was not. ha ha ha. Appa. Where's umma?"

"She went to school early." Her father said.

Hyelim nodded and took a bite of her sandwich.

Kim Jongin. The father of the Kim sisters and the husband of Seoul Music Academy's headmaster. He graduated in Seoul unniversity and is now the CEO of a well-known cellphone company.Even though he's a father, he still acts childish at times and doesn't forget about the fun things in life. His favorite drink is coffee and he wouldn't start a day without one.

_______________________________________________________________________________

After their breakfast, the two siblings walked together to school. On their way, they spotted the twins kicking and tossing the soccer ball in the air and approached them. "Ya! Dumb and dumber!" Hyelim called. The two turned their heads and grinned at the girls. "It's Hyelim and her sister!" Yoseob exclaimed. Daehyun picked up the soccer ball and ran to them. "Hey Kim sisters. On the way to school?"

"Ne~" Dasom smiled shyly and nodded.

"Let's walk together then." Yoseob grinned as he lead the group. Hyelim rolled her eyes and chuckled at the smurf's childishness as she followed along.

BEEP! BEEP!

As the four friends were walking along the sidewalk, a car pulled over at their side and honked at them. They looked over as the window of the car rolled down.

"Hey kiddos. Going to school?"

"Sunhwa unnie!" Hyelim said excitedly. She ran over to greet the woman in the car and spotted Sohyun in the passenger's seat.
"Hey Hyelim. Get in. I'll give you guys a ride." Sunhwa offered. Sohyun grinned at the idea and nodded. "Yeah. Join us!" 

The four friends grinned and looked at each other and sat at the backseat of the car. It was a little crowded and the ride to school was rowdy and noisy.

"Daehyun! You're stepping on my foot!"

"AAaaahhhhh! Yoseob oppa! My hair! Aaahh!!"

"Yoseob, you're sitting on my hand damn you!"

"Dasom move over!"

"Hyelim, don't pull my hair you brutal girl!"

"Shut up! You don't tell me what to do!"

"SHUT UPPPPPP!!!!"

Sunhwa had enough of the chaos and so, she stepped on the breaks abruptly making them all lunge forward. 

"You guys get out of the car now. The school's right in front go and walk." Sunhwa said in a serious voice. "gosh you guys are always noisy." She then turned to her sister, Sohyun, and smiled softly. "you have fun in class. No run along little sister, your unnie will see you again at dinner." Sohyun grinned and nodded. "Ne unnie. Take care~" 

Han Sunhwa. Older sister of Sohyun. She's a fresh graduate and is now working under Hyelim's father's company. She's a feisty woman who has a short short short temper and explodes easily. But despite her anger issues, she acts sweet to her Sohyun since she's the only family she has. 

Sunhwa drove off and the five friends waved goodbye as they walked in the premises of the school to start the hell day.

_______________________________________________________________________________

(A/N).

....... lol guys I'm lazy I'm sorry this was a crappy chapter i know. but whatever i'm lazy now. Who want's to be a co-author? LMFAO

 

 

 

( h a r l e q u i n. )