Third

The Mission

“he already confessed to me..” Donghoon explained that Joongkook used to come to Donghoon’s house, Donghoon thought that maybe his hyung just wanna visited him since they are close to each other, but out of his expectation, Joongkook confessed to him. Donghoon shocked as Jaesuk did, and he also explained the same thing that he is a normal guy, he already had  girlfriend and will get married soon. Joongkook brokedown again. “ that’s why.., i need your help..” added Donghoon.

“What can i do?”

“make him falling in love with you..”

“What? Are you crazy?”

“i beg you jihyo-ah , i don’t wanna see him suffer on my wedding later”

“but, oppa.., i don’t think, i can do..”

“you can do it jihyo-ah, you’re the only girl who close with him now, please...”

“aish..okay, i’ll try, but, what if he found out and upset?”

“i’ll handle that, you just do what i ask, at least make him loves a woman...”

Flashback end

Remember about their conversation on that time, Jihyo thinks that maybe the mission has reversed, she has fallen in love with Joongkook instead making joongkook fall to her. She told Donghoon about her feeling, but she feels that only one sided love. Joongkook treats her like a little a sister who always needs some helps, while Jihyo didn’t realize that she is too enjoying the mission.

 Actually, Donghoon has expected about that, because the way they talk to each other or skinship between both of them, he saw a chemistry between them, they can be a couple or at least one of them can be falling in love to the other one.

“i don’t know it can be deeper than i thought..” said Donghoon while rubbing his chin. He’s glad Jihyo falling in love with Joongkook hyung, because it will be an advantage not only for Donghoon  but also to Jihyo if  she succed the mission.

“then, what should i do ? i think he’s difficult one..”

“don’t worry, i’ll help you...” Donghoon pats Jihyo’s shoulder, he gets up and walks back to his team. Joongkook walk to Jihyo and handed a bottle of water.

“thank you oppa..” he just smile and sit next Jihyo. Jihyo drinks her water after that she put it on the table near her. She grabs Joongkook’s hand and rest her head on Jongkook’s shoulder. Another people who see them like that maybe can assume that they are a couple. But for Jihyo, that skinship is one of efforts  to make Joongkook falls to her.

 

 “everyone please get ready  to the car, we’ll continue to the next location” said PD-Myuk

 

They continue shooting, and they arrived to next location. The seconds mission is to cross the beam with limited time while piggyback the princess.

 

“i don’t like this” said Joongkook. Jihyo chuckles seeing Joongkook like that.

 

It’s Jihyo’s team turn, all of them expecting that Joongkook will cross easily, but in the middle of the beam they lost balance, hesitate to continue he put Jihyo down in the middle of the beam.

“Yah! How can someone like you afraid like this?!” shout Jihyo while slaping Joongkook’s back. Other members laugh seeing Jihyo and Joongkook quarel. On the first attempt they failed, after seeing Donghoon’s grup which finish on the first place, Jihyo whining to Joongkook.

“Oppaaaa, i don’t wanna lose again” said Jihyo while pretends pout.

“Arasso..arasso..., i’ll win for you” Joongkook poke Jihyo’s nose, luckily it couldn’t caught by camera. Jihyo blushing, win for me? Oppa.. you give me a big hope with your sweet words like that, i hope it's not just hope…

Finally, they win for the second place, jihyo’s team happy because they didn’t lose again, jaesuk’s team lost, but they are happy because they don’t have to do the mission again.

 

                The last mission is to find the beast which is Yoo Junsang, everybody has gone to the jail except Joongkook and Sekyung. Joongkook who has promised to Jihyo on the Mission before tries to win again, then he caught the beast and rips the nametag, he won. On the closing scene, Joongkook kneeling down to Jihyo and give the beast’s nametag to her, after that Jihyo received a gold ring and Joongkook put it on her finger. They looked like a couple who’ll be married after the boy proposed the girl.

                After shooting, they are packing the things. Jihyo still let the ring stays on her finger while packing her stuff, Joongkook sees that start to .

“seems that you like the ring...”

“yes of course, waeyo?”

“anni~ do you like the ring or the one who puts it?” Joongkook teased, Jihyo smiles then answer.

“what do you want to answer?” Jihyo purposely back.

“Yah.. i’m asking you first, you should answer it...” Joongkook pretends angry.

“both of them, satisfied? “ Jihyo stick out his tounge and leave him. Joongkook let out his chuckles. Does she really like me?