Engagement ??

Just Once

“Okay I trust you,my lovely daughter,”He messed his daughter’s hair.Baekhyun and Chen bowed 90 degree for showing their respect.

“Let me call our maid,If there are empty room in our house,”He called the maid.Even the maid stunned when she saw Baekhyun’sappearance.Jieun saw it and cover by standing in front of Baekhyun.

“Aiyaa miss.There are empty room beside Miss Jieun’s room.I already clean that room,”the maid said.

“Jieun,why you standing in front of me?,”Baekhyun asked.Then she whispered to Baekhyun.

“The maid likes you,”she whispered.He laughed when see her reaction.When Jieun’s father not with them,they become silent.Chen have very good plan.He want to be close more with Jieun.

“Jieun-shi,tonight,lets go to candlelight dinner,I will treat you,”Chen suggested.She cant believe that.No guy invite her dinner together before.Its probably because her brother,Jay always protected her from evil guy.

“Omo,candlelight dinner?I likes it,”she said.It can be seen based on her reaction,she really happy.But Baekhyun seems don’t like it.

“I wanna go too,”Baekhyun said.But Chen protected it.Its only for Jieun and Chen dates.No one can join them.

“Sorry my bodyguard,I already been invited from your friend,to have dinner,”She reply simply.Baekhyun cant say anything.Its no one for her,since they just know each other.Suddenly Baekhyun got called from someone.

“Kai,why you called me?,”Baekhyun first word when he answered the call.Kai is his another close friend.But Jieun’s face changed when she heard Kai’s name.

“I know you are at America,Lets meet up.Now my family and I at America,to prepare my engagement,”Kai said.

“Engagement with who?Why you never tell me?,”Baekhyun pouted because his friend not told this very good news.

“Its because of you still sad after Yoona leaves you.I don’t want you sad after you know about this.You really want to marry her before,”Kai explained.Baekhyun’s tears seem will go out from there.

“Yoona ?Okay I know,”The tears going down on his cheek when he said his ex girlfriend’s name.Chen know about this.Chen put his hand on Baekhyun’s shoulder.

“Yah,don’t cry.I asked you join me here because of I want you happy.Forget about that girl.She not deserved you,”Chen advised.

“Is that Chen?Let me talk with him,”Kai asked.Then Baekhyun gives the phone to Chen.

“Yah Kai,why you mention that girl’s name?You had to comfort him now.He is crying now,”Chen getting mad.Jieun still curious about Kai’s name.She immediately take phone from Chen’s hand.

“Kai-shi,are you my fiancée?,”Jieun asked.

[Who is Kai towards Jieun ? ]