Don't Stray

Don't Stray

 

DuJun opens his eyes, the sharp sunlight penetrating deep into his irises. His bed feels empty, the left side (always the left, the right is his) outlining the lithe figure that once lay upon the sheet, the scent of fresh vanilla still hanging in the air.

Standing by the window, Dongwoon stared out into the vast mid-morning city life of Seoul, South Korea. Dujun kept his eyes at the window, tracing the contours of the ethereal being. His eyes followed each dip, each indentation, each jutting out of a bone; the latter always sending Dujun into a frenzy of hormones andbare skin and grabbing and kissing and ‘oh god yes’.             

The cloudless day accompanied by the lucid sun proved deathly to Dujun’s conscious (and currently stalled libido); the bright rays highlighted Dongwoon’s skin, its milky-ness peering through a thin wife beater. Dongwoon turned to Dujun, the sunlight further illuminating his bleached-blonde hair. A slight smile stretched the corner of his mouth. “Hyung,” he said in a scratchy, airy voice, evident that he just stumbled from his sleep.

“Come.” Dujun deadpanned, beckoning the younger back into bed. A light pink blush littered Dongwoon’s face.

Kicking off his pants and slipping silently into the messy bed, Dujun wrapped his arm around Dongwoon’s waist, earning a sharp intake of air at the unexpected contact of skin. Dujun pulled the younger in closer, placing several chaste kisses all over Dongwoon’s neck. “H-hyung!” Dongwoon managed to gasp out in between kisses.

Smiling, Dujun s back up to eye-level. He released several silent chuckles and placed one last peck on the nose to the man now melting in his arms. Dongwoon lightly rested his head on the junction where Dujun’s neck met his shoulder.

“Dongwoon-ah,”

A small shiver ran down the younger’s spine as the words spilled out from the other’s lips. As the older rubbed and traced gingerly into his back, Dongwoon dug his head in deeper. He could feel the smile from Dujun form into his messy hair, the latter taking unusually long to finish his sentence.

“Hyung?” Dongwoon asked Dujun, his words muffled slightly.

Dongwoon-ah,” Dujun repeated, this time wantonly with the last syllable of his statement, a laugh spreading on his face as he felt Dongwoon push away in embarrassment.

Dujun quickly pulled back the offended maknae, crushing him with strong arms. The laughter of the elder and soon the younger filled the still bedroom.

“Dongwoon-ah,” Dujun repeated for the nth time. His chest was still heaving with laughter, slowly trying to become serious. Dujun pulled Dongwoon’s head up to meet his eyes. An all-too familiar warmth pooled in Dongwoon’s stomach as he watched Dujun scramble for words to say.

“L-let’s stay like this forever.”