S.S. Jaehwan

Keo Oneshots

“Jaehwan!” Taekwoon yells through the dorm, startling everybody but the person it was meant to. “You’re the ocean! Come and catch me!” Jaehwan yells back, tearing down the hallway and making a circle around his and Hyuk’s bed when Taekwoon enters the room right after he does. S.S. Jaehwan almost sinks when Taekwoon reaches out to catch his shirt, but he’s wearing a tank top and there’s not much material to actually grab. “S.S. Jaehwan narrowly misses the wave from Taekwoon the ocean! The ship is heading back to shore now!” Jaehwan yells one last time as he leaps for the sofa in the living room. In his mind, it’s the shore, the safety zone, but Taekwoon doesn’t know that and comes running at him at full speed. “Safety zone, safety zone! I’m on shore the ocean can’t reach me!” he screams but Taekwoon keeps moving and jumps onto the couch and on top of S.S. Jaehwan. “Ever heard of a hurricane?” Taekwoon says, out of breath from the chase Jaehwan sent him on earlier. “So you were playing along the whole time? I thought I was going to die!” Jaehwan says, fists coming up to ball themselves in Taekwoon’s loose t-shirt. The older lets a small smile slip (Jaehwan thinks he sees it but really isn’t sure) and unclasps Jaehwan’s hands from the front of his favorite t-shirt. “I indulged your little fantasy world for a few minutes. Your mind is weird, and I won’t be doing this again. Especially since the last time this happened I was the rabbit from Alice in Wonderland and you wouldn’t quit following me,” Taekwoon lets out in one breath, getting up off the couch and walking back to his room. Jaehwan rolls his eyes, a smile forming on his lips, and stares at Taekwoon’s back until it disappears.

 

That’s what you said last time.

 

 

 

+++++

 

 

Told you it was short! 312 words. 

See? It's different. I thought the prompt was really cute and different so I wrote something really short to go along with it.

Please comment and subscribe and upvote! It will help me get new ideas and encourage me to write more :))) <3