Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday! - Yoochun

A beautiful night was painted onto the sky as you got home from work. With your boss letting you off early because it was your birthday, you had an extra bounce to your step. Hanging up your keys, they jingled together as you took off your shoes carefully, hanging up your coat, you a few soft lights as you walked into your small apartment. Your bare feet padded across the floor as you walked into the kitchen; pulling out a small snack for yourself you ate it quietly as you peered on a rather large box that lay on the counter. Tilting your head from one side to the other, you finally found a small note as it was in Yoochun’s handwriting.

I got you a little something for your birthday; I hope that you like it. With more surprises to come, I wanted for you to look your best, even though you’re already such a beautiful angel.
With all of my love,
Yoochun

Smiling at his cute and short note, you pulled the ribbon off of the simple white box before you lifted the lid revealing a beautifully long black dress. With your breath caught in your throat, you carefully took out the beautiful fabric as you held it up to yourself. Running to your room, you closed the door quickly as you changed into the beautiful dress. With the one long sleeve running on your right arm and the side slit on your left leg, you couldn’t loose. It was a perfect fit, as well as a perfect match to your favorite pair of heels.

Slowly, your eyes looked over your figure as you tilted your head to one side and then the other before finally getting what was missing. Reaching behind your head, you let your hair out from the tightly wound bun that you had it in for work as the beautiful wavy hair fell against your shoulders, reaching over to your necklaces, you pulled off Yoochun’s locket that he gave you when he told you that he loved you, with a matching bracelet over the black fabric of your wrist, you looked back at your appearance. Shuffling to the bathroom, you put on some light makeup before heading to the door.

When you opened the door, an older man in a black suit stood before you with a smile as his wrinkles became visible but almost charming.

“H-Hello, may I help you?” You asked as you tucked some hair behind your ear.

“I am here to pick you up; it was Mr. Yoochun’s orders.” He gave you a smile as you nodded.

“Where are you going to take me?” You asked as you thought that he could spill something on where you were going all dressed up.

“I can’t tell you that.” The older man said with a smile as he offered his arm to you. Closing your door behind you, you took his arm knowing that Yoochun told you beforehand that he would send a driver to you later that night.

Leading you to a private car, he opened the door for you as you slid into the back seat. Making his way up to the driver’s seat he pulled out into traffic as you watched the lights happily dance on the car. Looking at the road ahead you saw tons of people standing outside of a big arena.

“W-What are we doing here at DBSK’s concert?” You asked the driver as a smile came to his face causing more wrinkles to appear.

“You will see.” He said as he pulled up behind the arena as you watched all of the fangirls, as you reminded yourself that you too were one of them. He opened the door for you as you linked your arm with his and he brought you in through the back way, past all the security. Guiding you through all of the twisted halls and bustling people, he brought you to the edge of the curtain where DBSK was on the stage.

The fans screamed and chanted their names as some held up signs as others helped make the colored sea. Smiling brightly, you still remembered all of the chants as you stood behind the curtain and chanted along with the fans. The older man beside you talked into his earpiece as Yoochun looked over his shoulder at you with a beaming smile, he waved slightly to you as you giggled and waved back at him. He blew a kiss to you before his part came and sang. You watched him as his sweaty skin moved under the lights as you blushed.

“I would like to do something special for someone that I love.” Yoochun said after the song and after the fans quieted down slightly. “________, would you please come out here?” He looked over at you as the older man gently placed his hand on your back and nodded his head. Slowly, you let your heels click against the stage as Yoochun held out his arm for you as you wrapped your arms around him.

“Happy Birthday, _______” He kissed your head softly as all of the girls screamed as you just smiled and patted his back.

“Aren’t you forgetting someone?” Changmin cooed as you blushed and released your arms from Yoochun.

“Ummmm…. No.” Yoochun teased as the fans chanted Yunho’s name. Yoochun and Jaejoong moved off stage quickly as Changmin smiled as he wrapped his arm around Yunho.

“Can we have some help with this next part?” Junsu asked the audience as they screamed and began to sing ‘Happy Birthday’ first to Yunho then to you. Jaejoong rolled out a large cake to the middle of the stage as you clapped and sang along with the crowd.

“Would you mind helping me blow out these candles with me; after all it is your birthday too.” Yunho chuckled as you nodded happily. The members counted as you blew out the candles on three a roar from the fans soon got quiet and whispered as you saw the fans point to the end of the stage.

The members and you turned around and saw Yoochun with a dozen beautiful roses in his arms for you. Feeling your body slowly move towards him, he walked towards you as the crowd became really silent.

“Happy Birthday jagiya” He said shyly as you beamed happily and walked the rest of the way into his arms as he minded the flowers as his arms wrapped around you. “I love you.” He whispered against your ear as you pulled back to scan his eyes with yours, his eyes briefly looked down at your lips as he crashed them onto yours.

Confetti and balloons fell from the ceiling as Yoochun continued to kiss you happily, moving his lips over yours; he deepened the kiss doing just what you like to please you on your day. The other members ran around as the fans had fun with the surprise for them too as Yoochun and you both kissed after the perfect birthday you have had yet.