A Happily Ever After?

A Happily Ever After?

Once upon a time, there lived a princess named Kim Hyewon in the Kingdom of Cube. She had six older brothers that cared very much for her. They always made fun of her to though.

"You're make up is so ugly Hyewon-ah!" her brother Gikwang shouted as he ran away with their other brother Yoseob.

"Hehe, it's not Halloween!" Yoseob added as they continued to run away and giggled uncontrollably.

"Yah!" Hyewon shouted as she ran after them. "Take that back!"

"Nevahhhhh!!!!" Yoseob screamed as they ran into their eldest brother, Doojoon's, room and locked the door.

"What are you guys doing?" Doojoon asked curiously as he was reading his book.

The two younger boys grinned causing Doojoon to raise his eyebrows.

"Let's just say Hyewon-ah isn't in the greatest mood right now~"

~~~~~

Hyewon walked away frustrated. "I swear, sometimes I'm even more mature than these boys..."

"Ah, excuse me miss!" a voice called out to Hyewon. She turned around and saw the most good-looking guy she's ever seen in her life.

She blushed as she looked around to see if he was talking to someone else. Since there was no one around she assumed he was talking to her. "Me?"

He nodded. "Do you know where the King and Queen are at the moment?"

She shook her head 'no'. She took this opportunity to take a look at him. He wasn't dressed in expensive clothes but was wearing clothes that looked like they had been worn by several other people already.

She, on the other hand, wore a very poofy and flowy expensive dress that went down to the ground.

"Sorry, I am not sure where my parents are. I'm Hyewon by the way." she smiled at him.

His eyes widened. "You're the princess?!" he immediately bowed several times to her.

"No need for bowing." she smiled. "May I have your name though?"

"Donghae. Lee Donghae." he smiled causing her to blush.

'He has a cute smile~' Hyewon thought.

~~~~~

Hyewon and Donghae quickly became best friends. Donghae would always sneak into the castle to visit Hyewon. She had developed a crush for him and she had a feeling he felt the same way. She chose to tell him about her feelings one day.

As she was walking down the hall of the castle to meet with Donghae, her parents asked for her presence.

"Yes appa, umma?" Hyewon bowed to her parents.

"We wanted to talk about something important. Since you are already turning seventeen soon, you will need to find a husband for marriage." her father said.

At the word marriage she immediately thought of Donghae. She continued to listen to what her parents had to say.

"So we have chosen a husband for you. The marriage ceremony will take place in two weeks. The whole kingdom will be attending." her mother told her.

She felt like her heart stopped beating. Did she hear correctly? Her parents had already chosen a husband for her? So it was going to be an arranged marriage... She can't tell Donghae about her feelings any longer. Even if she did it would make no difference. She was a high class princess, while he on the other hand was a servant.

She bowed and made her way out of the room to meet with Donghae. He saw her come up to him with a sad expression so he asked her what was wrong.

"I'm getting married." she whispered. "To some prince named Lee Hyukjae."

Donghae's eyes widened. "You're not kidding are you? Lee Hyukjae from the Kingdom of Elf?"

To Donghae's disappointment, Hyewon shook her head. She was completely serious.

~~~~~


Over the past two weeks Donghae had not met up with Hyewon once. When the two happened to cross paths he would avoid her, pretending he didn't see her.

Her wedding day finally came up. She would finally meet the man she would marry.

As the ceremony was being held, Hyewon was feeling sad while everyone in the Kingdom smiled at the two people that would soon be wed.

"Does anyone have any objections as to why these two should not be wed? Speak now or forever hold your peace." the priest said.

No one said anything.

"I now present you hus--" the priest was cut off my the doors of the chapel being slammed open.

"WAIT!!" Everyone turned to see who dares to interrupt the wedding ceremony.

Hyewon turned around and gasped when she saw Donghae.

"You can't marry her!" Donghae shouted at Hyewon's soon-to-be husband, Hyukjae. "I... I love you!"

Everyone gasped as Hyewon's eyes filled with tears of joy.

Donghae and Hyewon ran towards each other, in the romantic and cheesy slow motion way like in the movies.

Hyewon opened her arms to hug Donghae when he was ten feet away from her. "Donghae! I love yo--" Donghae shoved Hyewon aside and ran into Hyukjae's arms.

"Lee Hyukjae! I love you! You can't marry her! She's a meanie face and won't share her food with you!" Donghae said to the love of his life as he stuck his tongue out at Hyewon.

Hyewon stood there in shock as her best friend confessed his love for the prince in front of the whole kingdom, causing everyone to gasp and murmur things.

Hyukjae looked at Donghae and grinned. "I love you too! Come here my fishie!~" the two hugged each other as Hyewon's brothers pointed and laughed at her.

"Did you see her expression Hyung?" The youngest brother, Dongwoon laughed.

"She thought he loved her! Hahaha!!" Junhyung and Hyunseung laughed so hard that they were on the ground clutching their stomachs.

Hyewon, at this point, was crying.

"I now pronounce you husband and man." the priest finished. "You may now kiss. That way I can finally leave..."

Donghae and Hyukjae kissed each other as everyone accepted the fact that the prince was gay and they cheered.

And so everyone lived happily ever after... Except maybe Hyewon since she was stuck cleaning her parents castle and bathrooms everyday and tending to her six brothers' every whim. Her parents gave her this as punishment because she couldn't even get a man.

~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed! :D I wouldn't even say this is an actual story.. I was just really bored and didn't feel like writing the next chapters to my story "Suicide Notes" yet. It's a Block B story if anyone cares to read~ Please do... Apparently it's good and very funny according to my subscribers~

Here is me shamelessly promoting my story <3

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/61860/suicide-notes-ahnjaehyo-blockb-comedy-ukwon-zico-parkkyung-leeminhyuk