02

Idol romance

Boom: Welcome to the Philipines. We are here in Paoay. Your task for today is to split up in duo's, with someone you havent paired up with yet. You will go with a jeep. You will ride here around and you have to find all three parts of a boat. For this task I only need three couples. I want in each couple someone with a driverslicence. There is also a steer. The steer is placed somewhere besides the water.You have one hour to find all the parts and fix the boat. After you fixed the boat IN time you will get $1425 BUT if you wont succeed in time you will get nothing. Okay in 5 inutes we'll start please discuss the duo's.

The three duo's were Taeyeon and Hara, Sunny and Sungmin, Chansung and Amber. They all got a jeep and were ready to take off. When Boom gave the signal they all drove off. Taeyeon was driving well crossing and was the first one to take off. Sungmin was driving and got to the left. Amber was also driving and turned to the right immidiatly as she saw that the other already went straight forward and right. Taeyeon already found their part of the boat and tied it to the jeep. They also found the steer on the way back and took it with them. They got their stuff to the beginning point and suddenly Sunny walked through the walkytalky.

"Taeyeon-ah we found our part but we are stuck what do we do now?"

"Just stay there I'll pick you guys up"

"Okay come quick we have only 11 minutes left"

"Dae"

Hara stayed with the boat and Taeyeon crossed to where Sungmin and Sunny were stranded. He came there and tied their part to the jeep. Sungmin sat beside him and Sunny stood in the back of the jeep. He started the jeep again and pressed the gass pedal but again they were stuck. Taeyeon jumped out of the jeep and started to get away all the sand that was blocking the wheels. There were two man with them one had a camera and the other was watching them. They filmed Taeyeon as he was digging the wheels out. When Taeyeon thought it was good he jumped back in the jeep and started the engine again. He tried again but he failed again, he tried three more times and then he got the jeep moving upwards the little hill and raced to the others. They had still 5 minutes left when they arrived and quickly got the last part of the boat and completed the boat. They all highfived eachother as they succeeded to bring all the parts of the boat and even complete the boat. Boom slowly walked towards them and had a serieus expression on his face. They were all scared thinking they didnt got it in time.

Boom: Congratulations, you got all the pieces of the boat at the starting point. I saw that it didnt really worked out with Sungmin and Sunny

Sungmin: Ne, the engine stopped out of a sudden and it was because the 4x4 switch was switched on out of a sudden

Boom: Didnt we told you to not touch that switch?

Sungmin: Ne but I didnt know how it happend maybe because of the bouncing jeep

Boom: Well never mind that you got all the pieces but if it was int time?

Everybody was silence waiting for the revealing. They were really nervous because they really wanted the money. But one person was just acting nervous since she/he was the mole he didnt cared about it.

Boom: Congrats guys you made it in time and even got 3 minutes left. Here is your money and I'll see you at the elimination in 2 hours.

"Ne~"

They hugged eachother and highfived as they got new money for in the pot. They rest for a bit and talked to the camera's.

Taeyeon: This was really tiring. I had to drive and it was fun but when I went to help Sunny and Sungmin out it was really heavy. Sungmin didnt even helped me out with digging out the wheel... I think he is the mole or Sunny but more Sungmin as he is one of the best actors and I dont trust him in this game

He said to the camera who was with him.

Sunny: This was alot of fun. I had to be with Sungmin oppa and I learned more about him and Taeyeon oppa was really fantastic for coming to help us out and bringing us back. I think its Chansung because he is really sneaky... *shock* Or maybe Amber! She is really someone who can hold things back for you and all and she isnt really that close to me... We'll see soon hehe

She talked to her camera.

Sungmin: I think its Taeyeon, though he helped me out he is really quiet and all. He almost never talks to us only Amber and sometimes Sunny but the others not really you know... We'll see who is getting eliminated soon I guess.

Sungmin said to his camera

Amber: Do I still look good?

The camera man nodded

Amber: Awesome! I think its Hara, she is a really sneaky person and all... Or Sunny, I dont know Sunny really well but I wouldnt be amazed or shocked if she was the mole haha

Amber talked to her camera

Hara: Aish so tiring task~ Why was it me who was picked out? I really hate this~ Its fun show to be in but some tasks are really stupid you know. I dont want to do stupid tasks anymore~ I think its Chansung oppa, he is always not the one you can trust that fast

Hara talked to her camera

Chansung: This was alot of fun haha. Amber is really funny and she is really dorky. The whole ride she was being all Amber and it was really fun... Who I think it is? Sungmin hyung. He is a really good actor and he is not really that trustable in this game I think... Aish the elimination is soon I dont want to go home~

Chansung talked to his camera

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Boom: Okay so you all are really tired arent you?

"Ne~" 

Boom: After this you can all go out and eat and all and rest

"YES"

Boom: BUT one of you will miss all the fun your going to have tonight, Sungmin

Sungmin: Ne?

Boom: Do you think you did it well?

Sungmin: Actually I think I did it pretty well this time, though the accident with the jeep I think it went pretty well today

Boom nodded and looked at him with a straight face. He typed something on the computer. He tapped his fingers on the table while looking at Chansung who was nervously burrying half his face in his hands.

a01-09.jpg

(This is a screenshot of one of the eliminations from this year, this is how it looks like. If you want to look how the elimination looks like before you continue reading then here is a link of episode 6 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGf6JEoZsS0 its in Dutch I know but its only for the idea. You have to skip most of the episode to 48.00 minutes to watch the elimination)

Sungmin sighed in relieve as the green screen was showed to him.

Boom: Taeyeon

He looked at Taeyeon and Taeyeon took a deep breath.

Boom typed on his computer ones more and tapped with his fingers on the table staring at Taeyeon waiting for the screen to turn on again in one of the two colors.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon threw his arms up in the air and sighed in relief and snapped his fingers. 

Boom: Chansung the third man of the group and also the last one

Chansung was getting more nervous

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanusung let out a deep breath and laughed a bit

Hara: I told you guys that there was one girl getting eliminated today

Boom: All the boys are safe and there will be one of you girls who will have to go back and thats third time in a row

The girls were getting more nervous right now.

Boom: Sunny

Sunny was really on the edge of running away not wanting to be eliminated and not getting the turn yet.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sunny put her face in her hands and Taeyeon hugged her and Sungmin wanted to do the same but was to late so he just put a hand on her shoulder.

Boom: Ladies... Hara Amber

Hara held Ambers hand really tight

Boom: Amber... Two times you got to see a green screen... Is this going to be third in a row?

Amber shrugged her shoulders. Boom typed on his computer and tapped his fingers on the table again looking at Amber.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone let out a dee breath and aw's as they knew Hara was eliminated from the show.

Boom: Hara should we look to be sure?

Hara nodded but she already knew she was out

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Roodscherm.png

Amber: This is so sad

Hara: It was going to happen sooner or later so

Hara and Amber stood up and hugged eachother and the others also waited for their turn. Sunny cried as she hugged Hara knowing she wouldnt be around anymore.

Hara: Okay I have to go know, I love you guys

She made a heartshape with her hands and left with Boom.

 

 

With Hara and Boom

Boom: Hara

Hara: Yeah

Boom: A red screen

Hara: yeah

Boom: Did you expect that?

Hara: Well I had this all the time, I didnt know what I had to expect. I wasnt sure but neither un-sure of what would happen next and now I am really confused

Boom: You told them before leaving you would miss them all

Hara: Yes because I am really going to miss those people, I think Im going to cry because it was alot of fun

Boom: To do this with them?

Hara: Yeah and to play such a idiotic game with collaegues and some of them are really grown up and all because it makes you laugh all the time but you also take the game serious and thats what Im going to miss and what I really liked about this game. This is a once in a lifetime happening

Boom: You were a fun candidate for this game

Hara: Thanks you were a fun mc

They shook hands and then Hara left to go home again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So this the chapter of Who is the Mole. This was episode 6 of who is the mole and I hoped you liked it :) Sorry for not updating often

_pinocchio_ out *peacesign*