Sweets

From Mars with Love

Jinshil munched onto her Mars chocolate bar like there was no tomorrow. It was one of her favorite sweets and in a blink of an eye, one piece was gone. She almost ate another one if it weren't for the doorbell that rang. "Coming!" She exclaimed, stood up and ran towards the doorstep. Opening the door, someone whom she expected to arrive was standing in front of her.

"Hey." Jiwon said in that voice of his that she loved. He came over to her house for a movie night. Figuring out that watching Blu-Rays at her house was way cheaper than spending money to buy tickets at the cinema, he brought some snacks to accompany them, too.

"Come on in." The red haired girl smiled before pecking her boyfriend on the lips and led him to the living room where they will be spending lots of time at.

He followed her to the spacious living room where a 60 inch LED TV was mounted on the wall. She plopped herself down on the sofa and sat cross-legged. "What kind of food did you brought?"

He took out all the foods from the plastic bag he was holding. Popcorns, chips, and those kind of snacks. There weren't any sweets seen yet she had expected it. She acknowledged the fact that he hated sweets but she was hoping that he might bring something for her, turned out she was wrong. "Why didn't you bring any sweets?" She whined. Despite the fact that she has lots of them inside the cupboard and fridge, a sweet delicacy from her boyfriend would've been more valuable and much more appreciated.

"You know that I hate those things." He answered as he inserted a disk to the Blu-Ray player. The usual title of a 20th Century Fox movies started to play. Maybe a bit too loud that it startled both of them. She searched for the remote control in a hurry and toned down the volume, a relieved sigh escaping her lips.

"And I bet you have plenty of those in your fridge or something." A mischievous grin planted on his lips, he poked her cheeks as the movie progressed.

Jinshil playfully rolled her eyes and pretended to be upset, crossing her arms. It earned her a quick peck on the cheeks that made it turn a light shade of red.

"You look cute when you're mad, you know." Jiwon seemed to knew all the right words to reveal her blush. She felt her cheeks getting warmer and warmer as he showered her with sweet nothings, paying zero attention to the movie

His hands were cupping her cheeks, he suddenly felt the urge to kiss her. And he did. He let their lips touch ever-so-slightly before pressing it deeper as a minute flew like seconds. He nibbled on her lower lip, begging for an entrance. She parted her lips and let his tongue to explore her cavern. His head was tilting to the side to get better access on as his tongue entered it. As his tongue explored every inch of , he could taste something sweet.

Caramel, that he assumed she consumed before he arrived, perhaps from her ultimate favorite Mars chocolate bar. Weird enough, he actually liked the taste despite his initial view of sweets before. Maybe it's because of her, he thought. He can't seem to pull away though he could feel his air supply running low.

Suppressed moans slipped through her lips since his kisses always had that effect on her - succeeded in making the pit of her stomach fluttered. A loud sound coming from the movie surprised her too much that she had to briskly pulled away from the kiss.

"What was that for?" She asked, not anticipating the kiss. Their plan was to watch a movie not to kiss each other all night.

"Did you eat caramel?" He sent her a question instead of answering her question as he clicked his tongue, still savoring the taste of what was inside .

Nodding, Jinshil was confused how did he found out about it. "Yeah. I ate a caramel filled chocolate." 

"No wonder, I tasted something sweet." Jiwon let out a soft chuckle then diverted his gaze back to the movie. It was already halfway through and he didn't know what happened in the movie - but he didn't care.

Then it finally made sense to her. No wonder he clicked his tongue after the kiss. "Since when did you like sweet stuffs?" She asked playfully, poking onto his sides.

"I don't." 

"So?"

"Well, only if it's in your mouth." He replied, winking as he slung an arm over her shoulder. It didn't look like a wink since his eyes were small, it was supposed to look flirty or whatever but it made her laugh instead. 

"You cheeseball." She said in the middle of her laugh.

"Did I ate too much of those today?" He asked, pointing to a bag of cheeseballs on the table.

"Maybe you did." Still laughing, she replied as she shook her head. Such a goofy boy, she thought. Soon, he laughed a good amount, too. Which was pretty ironic since the scene that was happening before their eyes was a death scene. Oh well, who needs something funny in a movie when something that happened in your real life was funnier.

 


no limit gon' touch the sky ; and this happened as these sudden bobby feels attacks me. also the mars chocolate bar that i ate was the whole inspiration of this. planned this to be a drabble but it turned out longer instead orz comments are much loved < 3